Thai Court rejects dual pricing case from expat in Hua Hin

webfact

5 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

Surprised, I am not. Thai racism goes all the way to the top, and they have just proved it. I sincerely hope this gets International coverage, see what that does to the TAT dream numbers.

I think you mean Nationalism. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nickelbeer said:

No expat can ever expect justice from a Thai court. He should have been smart enough to realize this.

In Thailand, you will get exactly the amount of "justice" that you can BUY!!!!!

Hmm. Until the other Side buys more Justice then you !

2 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Shame on you Thailand....

What a pathetic statement to make

Administrative Court in Phetchaburi ruled that multi-tiered “dual pricing” in Thai hospitals are not discriminatory as they benefit Thailand.

Not discriminatory as it benefits Thailand, says it all..........................:coffee1:

They will soon be begging for foreigners 10 times more than they are doing now

Off topic and troll comments have been removed.

This topic is about "Thai Court rejects dual pricing case from expat in Hua Hin". This topic is not about the nationality of any forum member.

Please remember to comment about the post and not the poster.

If you ignore my caution and continue in this manner you will receive a considerable posting suspension.

Obviously the court is not impartial.

It directs with its verdict to Thailand's economy and not to the discrimination..

Now many Thai can do dual pricing, if not already done and it is ok.

Could it be a revenge action? After all USA and Europe were ordering Thailand should change and do more, for instance, about trafficking. They would be punished (by cutting in investments by the governments of USA and Europe). Loosing face, as they were ordered, but in own country can make decisions in other matters, as dual prices allowing.

However a court should be impartial, but is it really? If you are rich, you can buy a very good lawyer which gets the things done and you could walk away, even if guilty.

Now Thai court just say: Shut up ! You are farang.

Will mr. Buse fight  it with  international laws and treaties Thailand agreed?

I sure admire the guy doing this, as fighting institutions, it is fighting windmills.

In mr Buse former country, there are issues going on, which leaves you flabbergasted.

So Thailand doing the same? Im not surprised. 

• Thanks 1

Perfect news for Al Jazeera and other Middle Eastern countries which have fed the Thai healthcare with billions of Baht every year. 

This - note well - is a clear statement on how the superior Thai semi-divine pr1cks and 1d1ots running the country and the courts are thinking. 

The reasoning is of particular interest - a total admission of inferiority  ............ 

• Like 1

There is unfair for those who pay tax to Thailand, and that is two groups, expats who retire and choose to pay tax (get less tax back home), and those who work and pay tax. Those who do not pay tax, what do you really complain about? 

• Confused 1