Obtaining proof of first shot?

Hal65

govt vax centre will or should always refer you after each shot to designated local govt. hospital with your vax batch paper to get your govt vax cert for first second third shots. one friend left the vax centre after first AZ jab with Nothing ! how else do you meet govt std of then possibly leaving / returning ( Phuket or Thailand)  with one AZ jab ?

7 minutes ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

govt vax centre will or should always refer you after each shot to designated local govt. hospital with your vax batch paper to get your govt vax cert for first second third shots. one friend left the vax centre after first AZ jab with Nothing ! how else do you meet govt std of then possibly leaving / returning ( Phuket or Thailand)  with one AZ jab ?

you do atk, pcr tests, do quarantine 10 days.

Some countries do accept just 1 jab, each country is different

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Hal65 said:

I had Sinovac today. in 3 weeks I'll get AstraZeneca.

Some hotels ask for vaccination proof. Bangkok Pattaya Hospital didn't give me anything. How do I obtain proof?

Did they give you a sticker or appointment for your second shot?

That might prove you had the first one.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kralledr said:

You only get a certificate and qr code after the second shot, i got pfizer myself.

not tue. The hospital should have given the OP a certificate with a QR code AND showing the date he had received his first shot, the vaccine given and the date he needs to return for his 2nd shot. If they didn't he should go back to the hospital and ask for one. He will receive a 2nd certificate showing the date of both shots and also a QR code.  I had my 2nd AZ jab today, and had to produce the certificate from the 1st jab.

Edited by TigerandDog

11 hours ago, kralledr said:

You only get a certificate and qr code after the second shot, i got pfizer myself.

Than you for that info. I go for my second Pfizer shot on Monday 4th October.

I have no record of the first one.

• Confused 1

For me personally I got nothing to show after my first pfizer shot.

I received only an appointment paper for my next shot of pfizer.

I dug around a bit and found out the 13 digit number on that can be used to register in the mor prom app (instead of the 13 digit thai id number). Nobody told me this which is not surprising.

Anyway in the app it will show you as having 1 dose already. That should be good enough I imagine.

I will point out as well this appointment paper had no QR.

“how else do you meet govt std of then possibly leaving / returning ( Phuket or Thailand)  with one AZ jab ?” this is known as a “rhetorical question” , one not needing any answer. your  “answer” is that “ all countries are different” . such a masterful original statement ….. I would never have known that……thats sarcasm btw…..OP and my post refers only to Thailand

• Like 1