Jump to content

Name the top three countries you would want to move to if you left Thailand other than your home country


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blimey, you are STILL beating this same drum??

The problem is, wherever you may go, there you are ! Geography doesnt always correct the issue.

Somewhere where all is red.    Somewhere where The East is Red.    Somewhere where concubines teeter-totter around on hobbled clubbed feet.    The clubbed feet of yestery

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Cambodia, The Philippines, maybe France as they have really cheap rundown farm houses for sale.

France would have been more of a goer without Brexit.

Vietnam would have been above France if they didn't keep changing VISA requirements.

Not as cheap ad the $500 houses in Japan rural areas ( if your into that kind of thing)😁

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Not as cheap ad the $500 houses in Japan rural areas ( if your into that kind of thing)😁

 

 

I'm in. 

 

Any cheap houses around Nara, not Naha? 

 

Just say the word, and I'm gone. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cebu phillipines cheap and easy lived there 2 years before thailand

Portugal never been but it's always in top 3 places to retire to

Costa rica cheap and easy to live

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GammaGlobulin said:

I'm in. 

 

Any cheap houses around Nara, not Naha? 

 

Just say the word, and I'm gone. 

Japanese women are starved for love. 

 

Please just refer to the demographics. 

 

It's like about 0.8, maybe. 

 

Although, having been celibate since before 2000, the Japanese government would not welcome me. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Cambodia, The Philippines, maybe France as they have really cheap rundown farm houses for sale.

France would have been more of a goer without Brexit.

Vietnam would have been above France if they didn't keep changing VISA requirements.

I did the France thing 25 years ago,bought ,fixed up and sold a few older farm houses.

Nothing really cheap left there.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

The problem is, wherever you may go, there you are ! Geography doesnt always correct the issue.

It's not a problem here, when we do our best to plug ads which support TV. 

 

Also, most women love H&M jeans. 

 

Although, nothing wrong with USD200.00 designer jeans, form fitted, with sequens, etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Somewhere where all is red. 

 

Somewhere where The East is Red. 

 

Somewhere where concubines teeter-totter around on hobbled clubbed feet. 

 

The clubbed feet of yesteryear-women is like Viagra to me. 

 

 

Barbarous Occidental Savage.....

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...