Thai girls and the long shirt over the short shorts look

Kinnock

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I'm fine with the hidden shorts thing. There seems to be a trend recently for girls going braless, very unusual as they don't like going out without one, anyway good news

Most Thai gals don't need a bra in the first place.  There's nothing there to support!    Personally I'm a fan of gals who are members of the IBTC (ity-bity t**** committee).  :thumbsup:

Edited by connda
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Also applies to males in Pattaya?

I've seen guys in Bangkok wearing "wife beaters" and thongs. (Nowhere near the beach)

Don't know what a wife beater is but when I venture out in public wearing a thong its alway under baggy pair of Chino's.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tanlic said:

Girls are weird they wear short skirts and are always being careful not to show their underwear while us guys are always be hoping for a quick peek. At what I ask? We see the same girls on a beach in a bikini and hardly give most of them a second glance...funny old world

It's kind of a combination of swimwear being slightly different to underwear in terms of material, construction and purpose, the different social situations of beach vs. (for example) a mall, and the effect of something being seen in a way that is somewhat taboo or unwanted.  I would imagine that a woman who was wearing a bikini bottom under a skirt, might still not want people looking up her skirt, while if she was on the beach wearing just the bikini, she might not be so concerned.

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

It's kind of a combination of swimwear being slightly different to underwear in terms of material, construction and purpose, the different social situations of beach vs. (for example) a mall, and the effect of something being seen in a way that is somewhat taboo or unwanted.  I would imagine that a woman who was wearing a bikini bottom under a skirt, might still not want people looking up her skirt, while if she was on the beach wearing just the bikini, she might not be so concerned.

you think too much mate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Could really careless much about what they wear as long as it is clean.

Seems more important what they look like when everything comes off.

Then you see the natural version of a hairy sporran? Is that not where many of those girls make / have the money?

Edited by gejohesch
adding a line

3 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

My daughter wears more clothes when she's swimming, than when she's driving her m/c.

Nearly all Thai ladies wear shorts under their skirts and dresses. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

I want a girl with the right allocations
Who's fast, thorough, and sharp as a tack
She's playing with her jewelry
She's putting up her hair
She's touring the facilities
And picking up slack
I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket.

-Cake-

But does she go the Distance?? ????

On 10/11/2021 at 3:29 AM, thaitom said:

But it brings to mind the question, How far does one walk from the beach that a bikini becomes underwear ?

Based on the location of the immigration on Jomtien Soi 5 and the sights I've seen there, maybe 350 yards?

• Haha 1

On 10/11/2021 at 3:04 AM, RichardColeman said:

Good job she was not wearing a hairy sporran underneath then

th?id=OIP.zfLSGwY87JYHbGGryRlj2QHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

Reminds me , years ago in CNX I was talking to a girl ( well I think it was ) , she had her legs on the bar under my chair . I said flirtingly " I like your black pants " She said she wasn't wearing any.

• Haha 1

Some guys seem to get a thrill looking up a girls skirt, there is no guy on this planet more girly minded than me, I love looking at girls in a short skirt, but I would not get turned on looking up a girls skirt and seeing her knickers.

• Like 2