Thai girls and the long shirt over the short shorts look

Kinnock

On 10/13/2021 at 5:07 PM, possum1931 said:

Some guys seem to get a thrill looking up a girls skirt, there is no guy on this planet more girly minded than me, I love looking at girls in a short skirt, but I would not get turned on looking up a girls skirt and seeing her knickers.

Indeed. It's a strange psychological thing. Girls wear very short skirts and then spend a lot of effort not exposing the knickers to view, and guys are turned on by very short skirts, but girls can put on a bikini bottom which is basically just knickers, and it's OK to look at them, and guys are not usually overcome by lust when seeing girls on the beach.

• Like 2

On 10/11/2021 at 3:19 PM, Tanlic said:

Girls are weird they wear short skirts and are always being careful not to show their underwear while us guys are always be hoping for a quick peek. At what I ask? We see the same girls on a beach in a bikini and hardly give most of them a second glance...funny old world

Ah, I hadn't seen your post when I posted something very similar. Apologies.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Indeed. It's a strange psychological thing. Girls wear very short skirts and then spend a lot of effort not exposing the knickers to view, and guys are turned on by very short skirts, but girls can put on a bikini bottom which is basically just knickers, and it's OK to look at them, and guys are not usually overcome by lust when seeing girls on the beach.

It's all about the twisted perception of illusion. 

On 10/11/2021 at 9:19 AM, Tanlic said:

Girls are weird they wear short skirts and are always being careful not to show their underwear while us guys are always be hoping for a quick peek. At what I ask? We see the same girls on a beach in a bikini and hardly give most of them a second glance...funny old world

Clothes maketh a woman....its what and how they wear them....all look the same stripped off

On 10/11/2021 at 9:06 AM, Rampant Rabbit said:

Here  this  brazen advertising bird  wears  no shorts underneath  just her white  knickers shes  always flashing them, with her helium squeak  nasal drawl, without  all the make  up and silicone shes a real dog, before she did "car  sales" I  think she must  have been pretty grim, I  prefer the ladyboy in the second video at least she  looks half decent  and has excellent  mechanic  skills  learnt in the air  force

Not all that fine, even with an hours worth of makeup. We all like a different flavor, thankfully. Not into the helium balloon look, nor the over made up, white  a ghost look. Dark is beautiful. White can be boring. Especially Casper the friendly ghost white. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 9:19 AM, Tanlic said:

Obviously you meet the wrong girls. I make sure I meet the girls who make sure you see a little of their underwear. Preferably a little string or lace. ???? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbhJ9sZnI9WUEMoG0Glrj

On 10/11/2021 at 9:06 AM, Rampant Rabbit said:

Here  this  brazen advertising bird  wears  no shorts underneath  just her white  knickers shes  always flashing them, with her helium squeak  nasal drawl, without  all the make  up and silicone shes a real dog, before she did "car  sales" I  think she must  have been pretty grim, I  prefer the ladyboy in the second video at least she  looks half decent  and has excellent  mechanic  skills  learnt in the air  force

Man, I let the hideous nasal girl video play in the background while is was working and now all her videos with her disgusting mammies are polluting my YouTube feed - She's made what seems like hundreds of promo videos .. I wish I could just unwatch it. 

8 hours ago, JimmyJ said:

OP - Pictures! Or it never happened.

The Missus in Big C last week. 

Although I saw her getting dressed in the morning, and know for sure she has denim shorts on ..... my imagination tells me something different.

2021-10-15_02-33-24.thumb.jpg.6ca52a6f41b46049db34cfcd1b39ae35.jpg

• Like 2