Reopening Thailand decision raises questions over testing capacity

Jonathan Fairfield

5 hours ago, phills2k1 said:

all because your trip to pay for women last year was cancelled due to a pandemic

Whilst i sit here with my wife reading this sh_t i wonder where fools like you come from?

For your imformation myself and wifey left Thailand in 2019 right before the sh_t happen, So nothing cancelled! We can pretty much live anywhere, Only reason now to go back to visit is for her family which she would love to take away from the  country,  Shock! a Thai that is not patriotic OMG,   It's an awful country nothing to be proud of,

All the glass in all our homes is just fine thanks

Would you like to know anymore about me Sir? 

.....Just seen why you wrote this Sh_t about cancelling, you can't read, i never wrote that herfiehandbag did?.....

Edited by henry213
phills2k1 can't read
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Cherrytreeview said:

You don't get out much. That's not a surprise by most of your comments.

You ever arrived in BKK immigration hall when the Russians or Chinese have just arrived?

Add on document checking and swabs stuck up various orrifices and i'd like to see the queues generated.

Chaos would be to kind a word. Not Thailand's fault but a logistical nightmare for any country.

Was que problems way before covid 

On 10/12/2021 at 5:27 PM, Cherrytreeview said:

Bit worrying that Thai's are divided about having foreign tourists back.

For a country with a 20% GDP dependency on tourism you think they might be a bit more welcoming.

Hardly encouraging people to return.

Cheers.

In the end it isn't about tourist it is about the Thais going back to work who are unvaccinated and spreading covid within their communities.

• Like 1