Vaccinated UK citizen currently in Laos permission after Nov 1

Interesting thought though. Some nationalities would be "safer". Interestingly the choice of the 4 countries involved in the initial "reopening" isn't based on their current infection and vaccination rates. Italy and France are doing better now than UK and US. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 06.54.34.png

All land border crossings are currently closed other than those who can get a pass to cross into Thailand from Laos. 

Entering at land border crossings currently has a 14 day quarantine requirement.

Flights from Laos to Thailand do not exist at this time as far as I know.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

All land border crossings are currently closed other than those who can get a pass to cross into Thailand from Laos. 

Entering at land border crossings currently has a 14 day quarantine requirement.

Flights from Laos to Thailand do not exist at this time as far as I know.

Correct about land border crossings but not about flights. There is Lao Airlines Flight 02 NOV QV443 11:35-13:05 (check Lao Airlines Facebook posted 14 Oct). Also there are 2-4 flights/month from Vientiane to Kuala Lumpur, where you can transit to Bangkok. Probably since I would be coming from Laos I would be required to quarantine despite my UK nationality, but just trying to confirm this. Cheers

"fully vaccinated tourists from at least 10 low-risk countries would be allowed to enter Thailand by air with no quarantine requirements".

Think they will mean you stayed in low-risk country for x amount of days before travel to Thailand.

Not direct based on citizenship. 

This number (10) went up last time I read the local news.

Laos was I think not on the list.

Trust they will make a statement with all the requirements closer to 01 Nov.