Transgender celeb on the run from religious authorities gives thanks to Thailand after being resettled

webfact

I have no opinion on this individual, but it's interesting that as a popular celebrity she gets granted asylum for her life choices of gender and being outspoken.

How about all the other men, women and children who live both in fear and poverty around the world controlled by religious regimes? But I guess inviting them in is not possible.

FGM for teenage girls, torture and execution for disagreeing with the wrong people etc etc

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ikke1959 said:

That is very nice, but why she couldn't stay in Thailand???

The Thai government is not a signatory to the UN Refugee Convention, therefor they neither accept, nor recognize refugees.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Incorrect and also impolite

Her chosen gender is female, , we do not know whether there have been surgical procedures for female genitalia, which is irrespective to recognising her agency and accepting her gender of choice and her personal pronouns.

There is also a good possibility given the laws in Australia that her gender is now listed as female on all her official documentation

I am sorry but the person was born male and despite their efforts they still do not have a womb.

Biologically this person is still a female.

Why is it rude to call a person by the same gender-specific pronoun that has been taught, accepted and used for centuries?

Why should I be forced to pretend that this person is a female when science and biology proves that he is not.

While I agree that what a person does with their own body is their own business, I refuse to be dragged into or bullied into believing in their delusions.

The more that you force me, the more I will kick back.

BTW, this is my religious belief, so feel free to persecute me for my religious beliefs.

Edited by Bert got kinky
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1