Android help please

IvorBiggun2

Being somewhat illiterate about mobile phones my daughter declared she could sort out my problems. So I gave her the chance. Unfortunately she didn't and my android appears all messed up. Most of my passwords etc are now useless and she's deleted about half my apps.

Simple question. Is there a chance I can get all the errors corrected and have the phone put back to how it was? Thank you.

Edited by IvorBiggun2

6 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

The big question. How do I get that done?

If your daughter has resetted the mobile to factory settings, you just have to log in to your Google account and Playstore. Then you reinstall the apps you like and - if necessairy - set new passwords. It's the same procedure you have with a complete new mobile.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Has she or has she not deleted your apps? If not  she has not reset your password. Please identify what apps have disappeared and which have remained.

State which phone you have

She SAYS she reset the password. It's a Redmi Note8. Dunno what apps she's removed being as she's added some of her own and moved mine around. So I don't know what's gone etc.

Would I just be better off and buy a new phone?

Edited by IvorBiggun2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

She's messed things up and I can't access LINE.

With Line you should have ensured ID was set up, email etc before doing reset, same problem if you lose the phone. If no choice set up a new Line and live and learn

Edited by scubascuba3