Thai Prime Minister to consider full details of country reopening plan at CCSA general meeting on Friday

snoop1130

11 minutes ago, david555 said:

Covid contagions are also changing / rising  in some  targeted tourist country's as U.K. & Europe so expect also some last minutes  changes by Thailand

But...but...it has kept changing every minute or so ( not only related to this matter actually )..hence, .why would that be different at the last minute, and that, whether the condition abroad evolves one way or another ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

If you'd like to explain how that can possible make any difference to entry to Thailand when you are double jabbed and negative pcr tested both before flight and entry I'm all ears.

It could just make them very precautious as THAIS are not all vaccinated and sure not with Pfizer or A.Z. or similar value ......that is why ....????

Every time the brakes are loosened  contagions  rise  especially in  U.K. .....strange a big surge in contagions  or new variant  is latest there always 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, anchadian said:

Breaking...the Thai PM has stated just now that the Thai government will be increasing the number of low risk countries able to enter Thailand without a strict seven-day quarantine if vaccinated from at least ten to 46 as they attempt to speed up the return to tourism. (1)

https://twitter.com/The_PattayaNews/status/1451166684446789635

Before you ask, no the list has not been made available. Likely tomorrow at the major ccsa meeting. Was from the PMs FB page.

We will move up to 70 before you know it and then...results will show otherwise ???? 

The worry now is for me that the UK goes on Thailand's red list, Madeira just did it, I fear other countries will soon follow as cases get into the 100,s a thousand. I was about to book for early December, not worried about anything open, It's a permeate return and have a condo ready

5 minutes ago, bartender100 said:

The worry now is for me that the UK goes on Thailand's red list, Madeira just did it, I fear other countries will soon follow as cases get into the 100,s a thousand. I was about to book for early December, not worried about anything open, It's a permeate return and have a condo ready

Take a look at present situation map

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/20/covid-uk-coronavirus-cases-deaths-and-vaccinations-today

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, freedomnow said:

at point of just checking in next year, when things are a bit more stable.

I hear the place is a buzzkill due to decimated shuttered businesses all over.

Surprised the currency is still so resilient...no furlough for the poor Thais who have lost any savings at their back who owned businesses.

Where?  Here? ????

15 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I dunno, that 777 might be stopping at 46 odd countries to pick up a few tourists at each country !

Can’t do though….direct flights only ….remember ? ???? 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

SHA required for one night.................

Full information just released by the @MFAThai on the three schemes for entering #Thailand from 1st November 2021.

FCOwh-nVQA4t6pD.jpg.9e093d2d7735f5f536b16a0523bd4b51.jpg

https://twitter.com/RichardBarrow/status/1451197610971172868

Thanks 

let’s hope this will be confirmed

Remains the problem of preparing the departure: COE / Embassy ….

• Like 2