Firebrand Chuwit says GI’s in Vietnam war left "legacy of sex culture" in Thailand

webfact

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Soapy massage places are mainly used by Thais, but farangs use them as well, quite frequently.

You really don't seem to understand the premise do you.

the fact is that it was introduced via the US troops and in fact your assertion is not true - you have no hard evidence to support that - you probably saw a group of Chinese guys whilst you were using one and decided they were all Thai.

2 hours ago, Thunglom said:

the fact is that it was introduced via the US troops and in fact your assertion is not true - you have no hard evidence to support that - you probably saw a group of Chinese guys whilst you were using one and decided they were all Thai.

Where does one find hard evidence regarding this long-winded subject matter? ????????

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Thunglom said:

:cheesy:

On 10/22/2021 at 9:06 AM, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

The fam and I have been doing some driving around during my October school break. We've passed countless shuttered businesses and factories, with collapsing walls and rusty old gates, a level of decay to suggest they'd been this way long before Covid.

If something were to be done to get those going again, as well as generate more, perhaps many young ladies might have alternatives to what largely becomes their inevitable path.

Not to mention this "no fail" education system. I only end up giving only about 20% of my students good or decent scores. Nothing's done about those who choose to do less, with many doing next to nothing. They do this knowing of the lack of consequences, as well as what's available to them out there upon graduation.

There must be full employment in Thailand otherwise they wouldn't need the 2½ million foreign migrant workers coming in?

• 3 weeks later...