Thailand set to welcome visitors after almost two years

webfact

On 11/1/2021 at 8:48 AM, ThailandRyan said:

I thought you were 100% behind this government, but lately you seem to be on the opposite side....

Up until about 5pm Steven is on the opposite side, after 5pm when he arrives home, he gets stuck into the booze, then be is on the unelected PMs side. :drunk::cheesy:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

"efforts being made by all parties". All parties?? So the news report is saying there are efforts made by the unelected PM and his soldiers to welcome tourists??

The only efforts I see are the continuing use of the expensive PSR tests, insurance scams, and collecting the brown envelopes from the hotels for the quarantine, yes! I said quarantine.

On 11/1/2021 at 8:51 AM, Willy Wombat said:

Come to Thailand and get infected 

You mean come to Thailand and get robbed at the airport, then hope there are no mistakes made for the PSR test, or it's bye bye to your spending money.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 9:12 AM, steven100 said:

no, this is TAT making silly assumptions ...  not Khun Prayut Chan O Cha.  

and who is in charge of everything including the TAT? The one and only unelected PM Prayut Cha Cha and his dancers, sorry, chancers.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

and who is in charge of everything including the TAT? The one and only unelected PM Prayut Cha Cha and his dancers, sorry, chancers.

The one and only elected PM Prayut Chan O Cha   .....     he has to come in every time and clean up the mess.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Up until about 5pm Steven is on the opposite side, after 5pm when he arrives home, he gets stuck into the booze, then be is on the unelected PMs side. :drunk::cheesy:

possum, you know i'm always with the elected Khun Prayut Chan O Cha,  and i think your moving that way also ....

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, steven100 said:

possum, you know i'm always with the elected Khun Prayut Chan O Cha,  and i think your moving that way also ....

Steven, how can you say that this time of the morning, or are you still badly hungover from last night? 

• Haha 1