Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

12 minutes ago, Lemonltr said:

After days of trying to book an asq hotel. Depart 13th. I have an invoice from the hotel and deadline of payment by today Thai time. 

They also send a confirmation letter. The problem is that whilst my email, Passport number etc are correct they have put somebody else's name on it. I'm thrashing around trying to get a peplacement. 

My very urgent question to anybody still here is. "Is this the letter that has to be uploaded to the thailand pass. If it is I'm reluctant to pay. Any info please. 

Screenshot_20211105_091510_com.whatsapp.jpg

Thanks  and thankfully I now have a new letter with my name on it. Still would like to know if this is the form to be uploaded to Thaipass for confirmation of hotel booking. 

• Like 1

After waiting days for my confirmation letter from my hotel, I decided to submit using a screen grab which only showed my booking number, price, name and dates.

Of course, minutes after this my hotel finally sent me the confirmation letter that shows PCR and transport is included.

Should I do another submission or see what comes back?  Flight is in 13 days so not crazy urgent.

Has anybody with UK vaccination QR code using test and go got an instant TP ?

then we know if the system can read UK QR codes or not and we are wasting our time keep ubmitting applications in the hope of the magic one minute approval

1 hour ago, Sandboxer said:

https://royalvacationdmc.com/quarantine-packages/sleep-with-me-patong-1-day-quarantine-package/

PACKAGE INCLUDES

• Required Insurance
  • Airport Transfer on Arrival
  • Thailand Pass
  • Taxes & Service Charges
  • 1 Night Accommodation
  • PCR Test on Day 1

They INCLUDE the TP with it if you send them the required docs.

How exactly are they able to do/guarantee this when such a large % of applicants cannot?

Perhaps the same way in which immi agents are able to do things that regular people can't or have a hard time doing...... wink wink?

You mean ... because they're hard and formidable workers !?

• Like 1

Five days in.  Declined.  Insurance not $50K BUT IT IS they stopped reading at outpatient benefits.  No right of reply.  No reference - just start again.  AAAARGH.

Please can you tell me how to download more than one insurance document in that section - there doesn't appear to be an option to add more than one. 

3 minutes ago, Marjf said:

Please can you tell me how to download more than one insurance document in that section - there doesn't appear to be an option to add more than one. 

You have to combine them into one file.

The problem of insurance document can be overcome by buying a 1500THB insurance from AXA Thailand online.  It then gives you a one page document that covers all the needs of the ThaiPass and is even in duel thai and English.   I have much better insurance with HSBC but bought the AXA one just to overcome their rules!

image.png.986d47f612976ed42fc87c5544d74c4e.png

Edited by ubonjoe
redacted personal info
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Winky said:

The problem of insurance document can be overcome by buying a 1500THB insurance from AXA Thailand online.  It then gives you a one page document that covers all the needs of the ThaiPass and is even in duel thai and English.   I have much better insurance with HSBC but bought the AXA one just to overcome their rules!

The worst is that if you have a Visa premier you already have an Europe assistance insurance for your travel (given that you bought your flight ticket with that Visa premier).

BUT of course these <deleted> don't mention the covid on the insurances letter you'll get, instead they sell specific insurances for covid (like 200+EUR for 3 months)

3 minutes ago, Velleman said:

SHA+ hotel which i bought a 1-night package from on agoda now asks a medical certificate covid19 examination...

Anyone else having this problem??

I brought SHA+ one night 'quarantine package' from Agoda. 
The hotel asked for passport, vaccine certificate, flight number and insurance document (no mention of 'medical certificate examination')
They then sent me a receipt certificate stating they are doing everything for me (covid test, airport pick up etc.)

(I had to get my wife to call them in Thailand to hurry up the process)

I have then just now resubmitted the Thai Pass... but I'm not hopeful to get anything back other than then confirmation email... I fly on the 11th

2 minutes ago, Joejoejoejoe said:

I brought SHA+ one night 'quarantine package' from Agoda. 
The hotel asked for passport, vaccine certificate, flight number and insurance document (no mention of 'medical certificate examination')
They then sent me a receipt certificate stating they are doing everything for me (covid test, airport pick up etc.)

(I had to get my wife to call them in Thailand to hurry up the process)

I have then just now resubmitted the Thai Pass... but I'm not hopeful to get anything back other than then confirmation email... I fly on the 11th

Hotels don't even know the rules.
I think i'll give them a call.
Do you really need the letter from the hotel? They told me the booking confirmation from agoda works just fine and can be uploaded to thailandpass.

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Final - Full Success: 

I don’t know if it was the repeated attempts or strings the Wife was pulling through her contacts - we received the Quarantine Exempt Thailand Pass this morning (UK time). 

The strange thing - I received the successful response at the e-mail (iCloud) with which I’d used (once) when applying with the Alternative Quarantine method. 

How long was the delay from applying to the response?

Edited by stubuzz

1 hour ago, Gold ticket said:

Yes, see my previous posts.

I think the OP meant for a Test & Go application, not by using the AQ application workaround. I’m concerned that if I get a QR code stating AQ rather than Test & Go then I won’t be allowed to board a domestic flight after my 1 day AQ package in Bangkok.  It would seem that Thailand Pass only currently has the encryption key for EU vaccine certs integrated for automatic approval and that no applications using UK NHS QR codes are being approved automatically for Test & Go. 

For people within the EU who had 2 doses: You indeed can get an automatic verification + QR code within seconds by following the Test & Go program. The trick is to use the EU QR code for vaccination dose 2 for BOTH qr codes. So I've uploaded separate (vaccine #1 and #2) certificates for both vaccinations, but for the zoomed-in QR code I've used the same QR twice: the qr code for vaccination #2.

• I did use proper JPG images converted from the PDF files. 
  • I've used the same gmail account for all submission (also for the ones that are still open)
  • I did not use extra spaces (anymore) within my passport number. Also no CORS plugin for chrome (it looks like these issues are solved now)

I think any other documents like insurance and hotel booking are not reviewed at all within the automated process. Since approval was literally instant. I've received two emails within seconds: the confirmation and the approval.

• We have an Agoda booking for a 1 night quarantaine package; we made 1 jpg image including the stamped booking confirmation + the stamped invoice (both pages next to each other as one image).

PS. We were not really in a hurry (we leave in 2 weeks), just wanted to see if the system indeed works fully automated for EU citizens. I had 2 submissions still open; one submitted on Nov 1 (including a space within passport number) and another one from 1 hour ago. For both I did receive a confirmation email stating the max. 7 working days. 
For my girlfriend we also applied on Nov 1, she received the approval including the QR code overnight; so apparently after a manual review.

Attached my just received Thailand pass!

thai-pass.jpg

Edited by EdwinNL

2 hours ago, Everything Picture said:

For proof of accommodation I am trying to attach 3 different screengrabs to show booking number, proof paid and also that it includes PCR test and transport but it appears to be only letting me attach 1 jpeg.

Did anybody else have this issue?

You need a one page confirmation document from your hotel. 

• Like 1