A reminder why Thailand is such a great place to live

PizzaBoi

3 minutes ago, PizzaBoi said:

Not true at all. A lot of the 5 star hotels/resorts in Thailand are some of the best in the world, at least where I've been. The level of service you get is world class.

As for my example, I stayed in Oakwood Suites Bangkok. Right now you can get it for 2,000 Baht a night (£46). It was slightly cheaper a few weeks ago (perhaps because I stayed longer). Go read some of the reviews on Booking and see how happy people who have stayed there feel. I can tell you the same quality of room and service in the UK would cost you at least 4x-5x more, assuming it was even available

Hahaha! They really got, right? You bought it all!

• Confused 5
  • Sad 6
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, PizzaBoi said:

Not true at all. A lot of the 5 star hotels/resorts in Thailand are some of the best in the world, at least where I've been. The level of service you get is world class.

As for my example, I stayed in Oakwood Suites Bangkok. Right now you can get it for 2,000 Baht a night (£46). It was slightly cheaper a few weeks ago (perhaps because I stayed longer). Go read some of the reviews on Booking and see how happy people who have stayed there feel. I can tell you the same quality of room and service in the UK would cost you at least 4x-5x more, assuming it was even available

Thanks for the hotel tip...looks like a proper hotel....I sometimes like to stay in the city for a few days and this might fit the bill for me.

• Like 1