All for the convenience of the handicapped! 100 meter ramp looks tiring, says Thai media

webfact

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Never been to the Father Ray foundation then? Plenty of Thais in wheelchairs there.

Spend time in the nearby Mall, Big-CX, particularly on a Sunday. Many from Father Ray's place are in there.  

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Never been to the Father Ray foundation then? Plenty of Thais in wheelchairs there.

Am aware of that foundation believe father Ray has passed away a while back but anyway these thais in wheelchairs i cant recall them seeing outside in pattaya much.

13 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Am aware of that foundation believe father Ray has passed away a while back but anyway these thais in wheelchairs i cant recall them seeing outside in pattaya much.

Frequently seen on Soi Yume heading between the foundation and the Big-CX Mall, I often see them on Sunday morning or about lunchtime, as I head that way to and from the Mall myself. 

Sad reality is it is very difficult for them with no or dug up pavements and crowded roads.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Frequently seen on Soi Yume heading between the foundation and the Big-CX Mall, I often see them on Sunday morning or about lunchtime, as I head that way to and from the Mall myself. 

Sad reality is it is very difficult for them with no or dug up pavements and crowded roads.

Hard enough for pedestrians.

How they manage with wheelchairs I cannot begin to imagine.

3 hours ago, kidneyw said:

Hard enough for pedestrians.

How they manage with wheelchairs I cannot begin to imagine.

Isn't it just.... those in wheelchairs are often being helped by lesser disabled youngsters.... a sad sight actually.