Questions Regarding the Thailand Pass Aapplication

I'm unsure about the information required  when completing the application.

1.  How do I upload the actual QR Code on my vaccination certificate?  It is on the certificate, but the requirement is to upload the actual code in addition.

2.  It asks 'what is the length of stay' I am returning to my home in Thailand.  What should I put?

3.  In the hotel section it asks for flight number.   Is that the UK to Thailand flight  or my onward flight to my home province?

Many thanks

Edited by Havenstreet1940
  • Like 1

1. Crop the picture of the certificate and just send the QR code. (as a jpeg of course).

2. How long will you be stamped in for? 30, 60, 90 days or until the end of a current extension?  Use whichever applies.

3. UK to Thailand.

Answers based upon nothing more than my own opinion!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Upnotover said:

1. Crop the picture of the certificate and just send the QR code. (as a jpeg of course).

2. How long will you be stamped in for? 30, 60, 90 days or until the end of a current extension?  Use whichever applies.

3. UK to Thailand.

Answers based upon nothing more than my own opinion!

"1. Crop the picture of the certificate and just send the QR code. (as a jpeg of course)."

Has anybody successfully done this?

Is it actually required if the QR code is highly visible basically on the left middle (vertical) position on the Vaccination History page? (As with th Australian Medicare Vaccination history page.)