Thai Baht, increasing in value??

Good news !.... please Teflon baht  keep upping value ???? ,and € please  keep dropping !... as i go transfer out half of my 800K ret.exchange "hostage money " end this month .....as preparing  leaving 3th quarter 2022 leaving Thailand (then take the other half with me..) ????

"Google talk" exchange value give now 10 clock morning for to Teflon bath  37.99 bht????

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

Some posts have been removed.

PLEASE be very careful what you post, no matter how vague you think you are being, if a Moderator can recognize it so can others. You are opening the door to potential further comments/discussion and to a world of trouble for the poster and this forum.

1) You will not express disrespect of the King of Thailand or any one member of the Thai royal family, whether living or deceased, nor to criticize the monarchy as an institution.

By law, the Thai Royal Family is above politics. Speculation, comments and discussion of either a political or personal nature are not allowed when discussing HM The King or the Royal family.

To breach these rules will result in an immediate ban.

Linking to external sites which break these rules will be treated as if you yourself posted them.

• Like 1

I did a big transfer. From the UK  last October on speculation once Thailand started opening up to Tourism 

The baht would get stronger I received about 45.33 baht to the pound 

Teflon Thailand comes to mind 

The pound against the USA Dollar  is also not helping 

28 minutes ago, CH1961 said:

I will tell you a financial secret ... 

exchange rates are changing every day. 

Even without tourists. 

You meant when 2 pennies, or two satang get rubbed together they either grow in numbers or because one is unable to reproduce they stay the same or dwindle.....

Edited by ThailandRyan