Does anyone know how can we check on the Thai Pass QR Status after submitting the application?

5 minutes ago, Jaybott said:

I'm in the same boat as you.  My flight is also on the 13th, haven't heard ???? from them outside of the confirmation email.  I've got a feeling I'll be eating a $1500.00 plane ticket.

And for me it was approved instantly however the Thai embassy still haven't delivered my visa, finally managed to call them today and they haven't been able access the E-visa system for a while, and it will maybe be fixed on the 12th but they have no idea for sure.

I already amended all my bookings from the 8th to the 15th because of that issue, now what, amend again !?

When one system is working the other one is down, can't have both !

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Pepper9187 said:

And for me it was approved instantly however the Thai embassy still haven't delivered my visa, finally managed to call them today and they haven't been able access the E-visa system for a while, and it will maybe be fixed on the 12th but they have no idea for sure.

I already amended all my bookings from the 8th to the 15th because of that issue, now what, amend again !?

When one system is working the other one is down, can't have both !

I've wondered about amending the bookings but isn't the QR code only for the date and flight of arrival that you entered into TP and got approved for?  Does anyone know for sure?

• Confused 1

Just now, Jaybott said:

I've wondered about amending the bookings but isn't the QR code only for the date and flight of arrival that you entered into TP and got approved for?  Does anyone know for sure?

Yes the Thai pass QR contains the date you've entered in the online form.

If you amend your trip just submit another Thai pass request with the new documents, no problem

• Thanks 1

I sent an email to the support email address just now, will see if they reply with anything useful.... I also sent a message on their Facebook page last night... I called the Consulate in NYC today, they took my information and will have the details forwarded to Thailand, they also were quick to say no guarantees on approval before I travel on the 19th, submitted it on the 3rd... Oh the joy of travel these days!!!

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Pilot3Boz said:

I sent an email to the support email address just now, will see if they reply with anything useful.... I also sent a message on their Facebook page last night... I called the Consulate in NYC today, they took my information and will have the details forwarded to Thailand, they also were quick to say no guarantees on approval before I travel on the 19th, submitted it on the 3rd... Oh the joy of travel these days!!!

As an encouragement to you: I submitted Nov 5, for arrival in Thailand Nov 19.

Today Nov 11 I got the email, almost to my surprise (they did say 7 working days). Approved.

Now I only have to pray not to get infected on the flights.

Keep your hopes high, godspeed.

• Like 2