Mor Prom Vaccine Certificate Mistake

17 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You can apply for proof of vaccination , acquire a vaccine passport to make travel easier , but it isn't a necessity , you can still travel abroad without one 

Oke tend to agree, but whatif you go with your THAI certificate and they don't accept it? I think the Yellow Vaccination Book is at least a helpful tool if they DONT accept your Thai issued certificate plus it's not a major hassle to get and it's only 50 THB.

1 minute ago, MJCM said:

Oke tend to agree, but whatif you go with your THAI certificate and they don't accept it? I think the Yellow Vaccination Book is at least a helpful tool if they DONT accept your Thai issued certificate plus it's not a major hassle to get and it's only 50 THB.

You dont need to show any proof of being vaccinated for international travel 

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Oke. That could be true, no idea. But whatif you want to get a CovidPass or what it is called abroad to get into restaurants etc. In my home country (Europe) you need to have an app on your phone and before you enter they need to scan a QR code generated by the local health authorities that you are vaccinated.

Do you think that your Thai Certificate (which you got from the hospital) is sufficient to get that?

I think in that case the Yellow Vaccination book will be more help.

Edited by MJCM

2 hours ago, MJCM said:

If you find a way then let me know!

My passport isn't listed and my nationality is listed as Thai!

Edit: Here another thread about it.

No solutions yet also

Amazing Thailand, it keeps getting more and more Amazing and still makes me smile  555???????????? 

(do feel sorry for your troubles and hope you got it fixed)

3 hours ago, MJCM said:

I already went to 2 places and got the same answer in both places, what more can you do?

One of the places was from the MorProm app itself (MorProm Station)!

As I said. Grow a bone!

MorProm has nothing to do with it. Apparently you didn´t read what I posted. The hospital responsible for the vaccinations in the area the person was vaccinated can, and WILL, do the change. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Will B Good said:

WHAT???.....seriously?

Just booked flights and haven't read anything about having a little yellow book?????

Did I just miss it?

You do not "need" it.

It is up to you if you want to enter a country as vaccinated or unvaccinated.

If you want to enter as vaccinated you must meet the requirements of the country concerned, the UK does not require a yellow book, just the Thai vaccine certificate, provided the data is correct.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All my information in Mor Prom is correct.

In the app you can apply for a Covid 19 International Certificate ( Yellow Pasport?). Going to the IC request all the pre-filled information was correct except nationality that showed me as Thai and corrected it.

Filled in everything else as required to get to "Delivery Preferences": Self pickup & Postal. As much too far (have no auto or motor bike) and not near any MRT/BTS stations, I chose Postal. But wasn't allowed. 

Only Self pickup.

Anyone succeed in getting Postal?

15 hours ago, MJCM said:

Do you think that your Thai Certificate (which you got from the hospital) is sufficient to get that?

I think in that case the Yellow Vaccination book will be more help.

The original certificates may not have been but the current certificate available on Mor Phrom is Thai/English and has the MOPH QR code.

The bigger problem is the data being right. You need a vaccination certificate to get a yellow book so no guarantee that any error will not be copied over.

• Like 1

My certificate didn't have the 13 digit number (which took long enough to get via the vaccine provider) and some information was only in Thai (and needed to be in English for travel). My Thai partner rang the Mor Phrom help line, and they made the amendments straight away. Most of the important information is now in Thai and English. The point being that the Mor Phrom help line did the amendments.

5 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

All my information in Mor Prom is correct.

In the app you can apply for a Covid 19 International Certificate ( Yellow Pasport?). Going to the IC request all the pre-filled information was correct except nationality that showed me as Thai and corrected it.

Filled in everything else as required to get to "Delivery Preferences": Self pickup & Postal. As much too far (have no auto or motor bike) and not near any MRT/BTS stations, I chose Postal. But wasn't allowed. 

Only Self pickup.

Anyone succeed in getting Postal?

Self pick up was the only option I got and my wife said it has to be in Bangkok. There is a vaccination centre at my hospital so we are going to ask there.

19 hours ago, 2009 said:

Just checked Mor Prom app.

Someone made an error with my date of birth and also my passport number on my vaccine certificate.

Anyone else had this problem?

Any idea how to fix it?

Yes..
My Mor Prom certificate had my surname spelled wrong, day of birth wrong and month of birth wrong, also passport number wrong...
Return to the place of your vaccine [if possible].

I did that and a lady there who was dealing with the paperwork instantly corrected it for me, took about 10 minutes.

2 hours ago, sandyf said:

Self pick up was the only option I got and my wife said it has to be in Bangkok. There is a vaccination centre at my hospital so we are going to ask there.

Unless your planning on leaving Thailand I wouldn't bother, you can order one from Suvarnabhumi airport the info is online and get it as your leaving.

19 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do think that isn't correct information . 

Could you provide some evidence to your claim ?

This is not a requirement demanded by Thailand, but your destination country may want to have internationally valid proof of your vaccination upon arrival. 

19 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

For the US, from their CDC site:

"You must be fully vaccinated to travel to the United States by plane if you are a non-U.S. citizen, non-U.S. immigrant (not a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, lawful permanent resident, or traveling to the United States on an immigrant visa). Only limited exceptions apply."

The same goes for almost every country in the world. Except yours, it seems.

2 hours ago, bradiston said:

For the US, from their CDC site:

"You must be fully vaccinated to travel to the United States by plane if you are a non-U.S. citizen, non-U.S. immigrant (not a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, lawful permanent resident, or traveling to the United States on an immigrant visa). Only limited exceptions apply."

The same goes for almost every country in the world. Except yours, it seems.

I was talking about citizens of the U,K , we don't need to be vaccinated when going back to the U.K , 

6 hours ago, Stevesteve55 said:

My certificate didn't have the 13 digit number (which took long enough to get via the vaccine provider) and some information was only in Thai (and needed to be in English for travel). My Thai partner rang the Mor Phrom help line, and they made the amendments straight away. Most of the important information is now in Thai and English. The point being that the Mor Phrom help line did the amendments.

Do you have a number for the Mor Phrom helpline?

4 hours ago, lanng khao said:

Unless your planning on leaving Thailand I wouldn't bother, you can order one from Suvarnabhumi airport the info is online and get it as your leaving.

Not in a hurry for the yellow book, but need to get the vaccination certificate fixed, doesn't have my name on it.

Had to show vaccination certificate when checking into a hotel yesterday, good job I had the airport slip with me.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 6:56 PM, Will B Good said:

WHAT???.....seriously?

Just booked flights and haven't read anything about having a little yellow book?????

Did I just miss it?

I got it before I traveled to Australia but it was not needed,

• Thanks 1

On 11/11/2021 at 3:07 PM, Golden Triangle said:

Send an email to this address:  [email protected]

Advisable to include a current screenshot of your vaccine certificate, tell them exactly what the problem is/are, they had my nationality and I couldn't access the certificate due to someone missing putting my mobile number on.

I had an email back within 2 hours, all fixed ????????????

Good luck.

Thanks very much for this info @Golden Triangle. After my second jab, I tried to create a Mor Phrom account and got the 'incorrect phone number' error. I reported this to the email address above and a couple of days later my phone number was corrected, enabling me to create the account and display my vaccination records, vaccine certificate and digital pass.