Moderna in Thailand

Chris.B

55 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

Where is the 2nd delivery?

Per Zuellig Pharma, ~ 1.4 mm due before the end of this month (Nov.).

I think it's coming from the U.S.A., not to be confused with potential Moderna donation(s) ~ 1.0 mm, so to answer your question, ihe U.S.A.

Another ~ 6 mm due next year, hopefully all before the end of Q1 2022.

THG is up to about 300,000 queue for giving vaccines. The No-Show get to the back of the queue. I'll obviously be a no show, as with all the publicity of the Moderna procurement disaster, I've gotten AZ in the meantime. Despite asking me a month+ back if I still wanted it and having selected to turn it into booster instead, I'm still being bombarded by their messages daily.

This just came in:

image.png.399f29bc076cbabe7a99864008f34156.png

image.thumb.png.1ae1ff6b94be22aa5a9b471751415f74.png

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

THG is up to about 300,000 queue for giving vaccines. The No-Show get to the back of the queue. I'll obviously be a no show, as with all the publicity of the Moderna procurement disaster, I've gotten AZ in the meantime. Despite asking me a month+ back if I still wanted it and having selected to turn it into booster instead, I'm still being bombarded by their messages daily.

This just came in:

image.png.399f29bc076cbabe7a99864008f34156.png

image.thumb.png.1ae1ff6b94be22aa5a9b471751415f74.png

It is going to be a bumpy ride but the 1.4 million at the end of the month should help a lot. None of this is the private hospitals fault.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2021 at 3:22 PM, Chris.B said:

None of this is the private hospitals fault.

The Thonburi CEO tried to put his order directly into Moderna quite early on, and got a swift smackdown by the govt. They obviously didn't fancy that. They'd much rather prefer a more prolonged, convoluted process, though which more could feast at the trough.