Anutin speaks out on the unvaccinated possibly facing restrictions

webfact

5 hours ago, sandyf said:

When I joined the RAF in 1964 there was no choice. In the space of a few weeks we had every vaccine on the go, even if you already had them. If it goes with the job so be it.

The eradication of many diseases in the west have made people complacent and time to wake up to reality.

How vocal would the anti vaxers have been during the Ebola epidemic?

History has proven that vaccines are effective in combating disease, you cannot pick and choose when you will contribute to the protection of others.

I couldn't agree more with you. Been double vaxed and on the list for a booster shot !

Best regards.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that not being vaccinated was a person's basic human right.

Not being vaccinated is not a basic human right,  Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness is a very short list of human rights. And may I add drinking is a basic human right?

• Like 1

There are a lot of people in Thailand especially in the country areas that have not received their first jab yet and they are not anti-vaxxers but people waiting for their first jab while an organisation like Thai Red Cross is hanging onto Moderna vaccine to give to over 70's as a BOOSTER shot instead of giving it as the first jab to those who are still waiting for it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris.B said:

So what about all the people who have booked and paid for Moderna and are still waiting for it? What about them?

According to many on here they should be forced to take any vaccine jabbed into their bodies and not complain about it. Why is the Thai Red Cross allowed to hang onto Moderna vaccine to be given to over 70's as a BOOSTER shot and it not be given as a first shot to people waiting for theirs

• Like 1

4 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Yes but as the vaccinated are much less likely to contract an infection vaccinated people as a whole will be infecting much fewer people than the unvaccinated.

vaccinated are less likely to have symptoms, due to the vaccine
so they are more likely to be out and about when infected
than someone who is unvaccinated and likely to have symptoms as an indicater to stay home

*that is if i am playing your game

• Thanks 1

It's unfortunate that covid vaccines have been hijacked by political provocateurs with their acts to foster public disdain and mistrust for political gains. This is a recent phenomenon that has spread as fast as covid-19 all around the world. In ths past, vaccines were less worried and less resisted and people who resist or delay vaccines are called ignorant, selfish, stupid and much worse. Now they are called freedom fighters and pro-choice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris.B said:

They are becoming available so why can't they wait for them, according to you?

They can wait as long as they want, but they can do this at their home, no need to complain if they can't join social activities/events.

Edited by jackdd
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jackdd said:

Because the other vaccines are available, Moderna is not.

Then how come the Thai Red Cross is hanging onto Moderna vaccine to give to over 70's as a BOOSTER shot and it not being given to the public as a first shot. So according to you everyone must take any vaccine that you think they should and not have the choice of what is put into their body. Well mister my wife's daughter did what you said and instead of waiting for her Moderna shot she went and had her first shot of Thai made Astra-Zenica yesterday afternoon and this morning she was admitted to hospital with serious side affects.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Justanotherone said:
what about the overweight people with diabetes, also a choice by overeating <deleted> food and never exercising ?

what about the selfish drunks that kill people on the roads and cry for a new liver when they drank theirs into oblivion ?

should they also not be segregated and no medical coverage ?

Obesity and drinking the liver into oblivion are addictions, these people are sick, they don't do this willingly.

Driving while drunk on the other hand is a decision somebody takes, and I would put this in the same category as not taking a vaccine, and in both cases I support that they should not be covered by insurance.

Edited by jackdd
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

So what about all the people who have booked and paid for Moderna and are still waiting for it? What about them?

I booked it but don't want it now, if anyone is hard up for cash, I could transfer it, I only paid 1200 baht. 

5 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

Then how come the Thai Red Cross is hanging onto Moderna vaccine to give to over 70's as a BOOSTER shot and it not being given to the public as a first shot. So according to you everyone must take any vaccine that you think they should and not have the choice of what is put into their body. Well mister my wife's daughter did what you said and instead of waiting for her Moderna shot she went and had her first shot of Thai made Astra-Zenica yesterday afternoon and this morning she was admitted to hospital with serious side affects.

I am sorry to hear about your wife's daughter.

5 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Obesity and drinking the liver into oblivion are addictions, these people are sick, they don't do this willingly.

Driving while drunk on the other hand is a decision somebody takes, and I would put this in the same category as not taking a vaccine, and in both cases I support that they should not be covered by insurance in these cases.

There is a thin line between abusers and dependants. 

I know both, in eating, drinking and sex. 

6 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

So according to you everyone must take any vaccine that you think they should and not have the choice of what is put into their body.

No, I see it as their right to not take any vaccine. But if they decide to not take any vaccine, then they don't need to complain if they get excluded from society.

All of the available vaccines have been injected in million of people world wide, the benefits outweigh the risks. Some people are of course just unlucky. You can probably also find cases where people have side effects from the Moderna vaccine. I also had the Thai AZ vaccine, my arm did hurt a bit, but that was all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Driving while drunk on the other hand is a decision somebody takes, and I would put this in the same category as not taking a vaccine, and in both cases I support that they should not be covered by insurance.

when driving drunk you do not risk  death from side effects that may in the future appear. but you do risk instant death or maiming innocent people. just as some are dyeing from vaccines and developing heart problems, however the risk far outweighs getting vaccinated, dye from a vaccine dose or a traffic accident? wait for the research. 

12 minutes ago, jackdd said:

should pressure not be put onto the food and alcohol industries ?
surely there are simple measures to keep these people healthy and safe
why is there pressure on private companies for one problem but not for other bigger problems ?

Edited by patman30
  • Like 1