Anutin speaks out on the unvaccinated possibly facing restrictions

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that not being vaccinated was a person's basic human right. You can't force anyone to be vaccinated. 

I'm expecting him to change in mind like the rest of the politicians in due time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

From the article you posted Although fully vaccinated people were less likely to contract an infection, when they did — what’s known as a breakthrough infection — they can transmit the Delta variant at a similar level as unvaccinated people.

If they want more people to get Vaxxed why don't they make it easier for people to get the jab? Their are a lot of older people where I live who want to get the jab but they can't wait 6 to 8 hours in line to get it. Also as Thai people are not stupid they want good vaccines that will work, sent to the hospital in their area. 

20 minutes ago, pikao said:

Yeah....I know, it's very confusing

P.S. Poor governments. They now have to convince the unvaxed to take the jab, because it works and convince the double vaxed to get their boosters because the first two shots didn't     

Right mate, i made a smalle error but it was clear what was meant.

There is so much proof it works its just idiots that think it does not. Then those idiots still want the same freedoms and by doing so bring back lockdowns and restrictions. 

The only confusing thing for me is that people don't trust science. That people don't trust research that shows that vaccinated people spread it less, that research shows what people end up less in the hospital after being vaccinated. 

Its so confusing that all this information is out there from reputable scientists and yet the antivaxers go to fringe sites with researchers that are not recognized and research that is not up to standard. Its really confusing why people look for outliers for advice instead of real science or even worse people think they know it better then the people who studied for this kind of thing.

Then people like you come with stupid remarks about booster shots showing that vaccination does not work. 

I

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Anutin could just have a virtual meeting like Biden and Xi. 

WHO was the one who approved Sinovac, so there's absolutely no reason why Switzerland should reject people injected with Sinovac. Even USA and Australia accept these vaccines now. It's all political.

Why does he need to go to Switzerland if not for a holiday?

8 minutes ago, dave moir said:

If people don't wish to receive the vaccine that is there prerogative! If the vaccine is so good and so effective as you believe it to be, what is your problem!

Live and let live!

If you think the vaccine is about saving you and the planet good on you!????

Yes its your right and if governments decide to go for segregation its their right too. As long as you accept that then we are both on the same page. Though i still find it a selfish attitude (not so much in Thailand but in my country where hospitals have to postpone operations nurses and dr are overworked because of the antivaxers in the ICU beds).

As long as this is not happening in Thailand i don't have much a problem with your views.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, sandyf said:

When I joined the RAF in 1964 there was no choice. In the space of a few weeks we had every vaccine on the go, even if you already had them. If it goes with the job so be it.

The eradication of many diseases in the west have made people complacent and time to wake up to reality.

How vocal would the anti vaxers have been during the Ebola epidemic?

History has proven that vaccines are effective in combating disease, you cannot pick and choose when you will contribute to the protection of others.

I do agree with you.  I certainly was vaccinated in school more than I can remember.  Nobody asked me or my parents.  We lined up for the vaccine and that was it.  The outcome was that tremendous strides were made in public health ... no more polio, no more diphtheria, etc.  These were real vaccines that worked to prevent the spread of disease and stopped them cold.  I am not convinced that the analogy works so well with Covid 19 vaccines.  The best one can hope for a reduction in symptoms and a reduced likelihood of death.  I am double vaxed.  I did this to allow me to travel.  I am not convinced that isolating a group of people who choose against a vaccine, that does not really work, is sensible (if it did work then I would be on board).  Also, there is never any mention of the untold millions that have been infected with Covid and recovered (or were asymptomatic). 

Anyway, the die is cast for now and this is the direction every country will take.  Lets see how we all feel about this when we are asked to get booster vax #4 and #5 and that being "properly vaxed" is a condition of our visa extensions.

Edited by onthedarkside
misinfo claim removed
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Thaifly88 said:

This is really not difficult stuff, it's about protecting yourself and your fellow citizens - get jabbed ! 

Yes of course!If you don't love yourself do it for other people  you love.

22 minutes ago, Benmart said:

The science concerning what has and is going on seems to not support or contradict much of this. What is the fatality rate of "Covid  deaths", who determines it, where is the transparency and more. Those in governments around the world are generally in the business to amass power and wealth. The unelected forms are the worse.

Yeah Bill Gates wants to control you right?

5 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Personally speaking I am double vaccinated, but am also of the opinion that the first part of the above is correct meaning you should not be forced into being vaccinated it is a personal choice, & vaccinated people can carry the virus just the same as unvaccinated people. 

I agree that business people should have the right to serve who they want and not be pressured into doing so by any government decree 

its happening everywhere. now. ,Austria   , Germany. ,  France no Vac pass no go. ,, new world order. ,have to get used to it. ,not just problem in Thailand. ,everywhere.  , who to blame.  ,China. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Personally speaking I am double vaccinated, but am also of the opinion that the first part of the above is correct meaning you should not be forced into being vaccinated it is a personal choice, & vaccinated people can carry the virus just the same as unvaccinated people. 

I agree that business people should have the right to serve who they want and not be pressured into doing so by any government decree 

In treble vaccinated but what does that illiterate know apart from failing to supply proper amounts and effective vaccines… This is true Orwellian and he should give money back from the amount of brown envelope money he skimmed to the people who are scraping to feed themselves in Thailand …. total corrupt muppets

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

The 11 million in Thailand who have not even had the first shot yet due to not enough vaccines in rural areas may have something different to say about that.

Anyone who is not vaccinated is so by choice, not lack of vaccines.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1