Anutin speaks out on the unvaccinated possibly facing restrictions

webfact

6 minutes ago, edwinchester said:

Yes but as the vaccinated are much less likely to contract an infection vaccinated people as a whole will be infecting much fewer people than the unvaccinated.

Yes.......I rather thought the extract proved your point.

Edited by Will B Good

52 minutes ago, edwinchester said:

Yes but as the vaccinated are much less likely to contract an infection vaccinated people as a whole will be infecting much fewer people than the unvaccinated.

they instead then become a "Carrier"  Much like how a Mum who contracted German Measles as a kid does not suffer herself through her life, but her new born Daughter ends up needing a Cochlear Implant, and beer bottle lens spectacles... 

• Like 1

This is great, but how about some booster shots since the original  vaccine  wanes in a short amunt of months?  Meaning some are due boosters now.  There weren't  enough  beds or medical  equipment before the surge came.  Now you have many more on the ground in Thailand  increasing a possible strain on the medical system once again if a surge should happen.  You can have a million baht insurance all you want, but if the need for respirators arrise, and there is still a shortage  then your million  baht insurance  wont help one bit.  I dont  suppose  any of the returning expats even considered  the need for a booster, the winter surges in northern  hemisphere ( twice now its happened April 2020, April 2021, as it eventually makes it to Thailand) and it will come again without  boosters.  People still rushed back, and the local government  tries to hinder this for safe measures, with the alcohol  ban, so what did they rush back for?  To get sick?  I know one things sure they brought an uptick in STDs with them.

• Haha 1