IPTV apps

ezzra

Living away from our home and given the poor foreign TV programming availability in this country most of us resorts to using IPTV

app in our android boxes or phones, i'm using the IPTV smarters pro app with like 15,000 international channels, not inculcating thousands of movies

and TV series but it has it's good days and days where it is sheer frustrations  to watch because of internet speed and issues on either end..

anyone else can share their experiences and recommendations as what apps and boxes they use?...

I use the Smarters Pro app and there is little wrong with that. Your problem lays elsewhere with, as you suggest, a poor internet connection. I don't know if you have control over what provider you have, but I've found 3BB to be excellent and reliable - most of the time, as nothing connected with IPTV and/or the internet is ever going to be perfect. Thailand, though, does have first class internet, and far better than many so-called more developed countries have. Alternative apps I've used are XCIPTV or Tivimate. Some swear by the latter, but I don't get on with it. But, as I say, the app isn't the problem.

• Like 1

I used IPTV Smarters Pro for a short time as it seemed to be buffering a lot. I then changed to Tivimate which was quite a bit better on my Amazon Firestick. On my Windows 11 PC, I use the built in app : MYIPTV Player, which is great except I don't seem to be able to get the recording working. (You need to use the VLC engine if you want to record.)

4 hours ago, FarangRimPing said:

MYIPTV Player, which is great except I don't seem to be able to get the recording working. (You need to use the VLC engine if you want to record.)

I also recommend this app for use on a PC, very uncluttered. The VLC engine used to work, but has been down for a few months now. I have contacted them, but no reply.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 9:21 AM, FarangRimPing said:

I used IPTV Smarters Pro for a short time as it seemed to be buffering a lot. I then changed to Tivimate which was quite a bit better on my Amazon Firestick. On my Windows 11 PC, I use the built in app : MYIPTV Player, which is great except I don't seem to be able to get the recording working. (You need to use the VLC engine if you want to record.)

I have a Firestick 4k and fibre optic internet (1000mbps) and I subscribe to Tearoom, a service I found on Reddit - most of the time it's fine but the buffering is soooo annoying and it often seems to be when there's a big footy game on. I was about to trial a service from a guy called Broadbandservicesbkk who I found on Facebook but hey presto, FB just banned him today so I can't message him to start the trial!
So my device is great and my internet is great. I can only assume it's my service provider's servers which are the problem - can anyone recommend a terrific service which never (or hardly ever) buffers? And is an Android box or any other kind of box better than my Firestick?
That is the ultimate dream in IPTV but I'm not sure it's possible

Edited by pomozki

2 hours ago, pomozki said:

I have a Firestick 4k and fibre optic internet (1000mbps) and I subscribe to Tearoom, a service I found on Reddit - most of the time it's fine but the buffering is soooo annoying and it often seems to be when there's a big footy game on. I was about to trial a service from a guy called Broadbandservicesbkk who I found on Facebook but hey presto, FB just banned him today so I can't message him to start the trial!
So my device is great and my internet is great. I can only assume it's my service provider's servers which are the problem - can anyone recommend a terrific service which never (or hardly ever) buffers? And is an Android box or any other kind of box better than my Firestick?
That is the ultimate dream in IPTV but I'm not sure it's possible

I use IPTVeros, based on a few recommendations here. It has something like 17,000 channels and cost about $70/year. I'm running tivimate on 2 Firestick 4k Maxes, the new version released in October. With it the max, I can use Wi-Fi 6. It's been running really well so far. I use 3bb fiber, 1000mbps down and 500mbps up (I think).

On 12/2/2021 at 4:43 PM, FarangRimPing said:

I use IPTVeros, based on a few recommendations here. It has something like 17,000 channels and cost about $70/year. I'm running tivimate on 2 Firestick 4k Maxes, the new version released in October. With it the max, I can use Wi-Fi 6. It's been running really well so far. I use 3bb fiber, 1000mbps down and 500mbps up (I think).

Awesome, I'd like to give it a go. Do you get much buffering, esp during big games. Does it have catch-up TV? Maybe you could give me contact details, either here or in PM? Thanks

On 12/4/2021 at 7:14 PM, pomozki said:

Awesome, I'd like to give it a go. Do you get much buffering, esp during big games. Does it have catch-up TV? Maybe you could give me contact details, either here or in PM? Thanks

I find it excellent.

No buffering at all.

Don't think it has catch up but not sure.

I only use it for live sport.

https://iptveros.com/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, elfpattaya said:

A waning on reddit about iptveros. There are plenty of iPTV sites out there, finding a good one is the hard part.

Charging 16 Dollars for a trial seems a bit steep.

Interesting.

I've been with them several times.

Touch wood, no problems yet.

They've also answered my emails quickly.

8 hours ago, elfpattaya said:

A waning on reddit about iptveros. There are plenty of iPTV sites out there, finding a good one is the hard part.

Charging 16 Dollars for a trial seems a bit steep.

I also have been using it for a while with no problems, and at the beginning, dealt with them several times to figure out the best IPTV app to use, and the best platform to use it on.

8 hours ago, elfpattaya said: