Free pfizer shot through true corp.

n00dle

Friend of mine got a notification of pfizer vaccinations via true corp.

They had already been vaxxed, so asked me if i wanted a free pfizer shot. She had two slots to give away.

I sent her my deets and 10 mins later I got an sms (on ais) that sent me to web page to confirm. Another 10 mins later I was sent a link to a bar code and an appointment time for today at noon at asiatique Bangkok. 

I arrived at noon, showed them my confirmation and barcode and passport and 40 mins later I was walking out the door with a vaccinatiin certificate and an appoinment for a moderna shot 

It was a painless process, take a chair and the vax cart came to you. 15 to 20 mins later they call your name and hand you a certificate.

Incredibly well set up.

I had actually given up after so many applications through expatvax  where I never heard another word. 

Edited by n00dle
  • Like 1

The major TH mobile companies each have front end websites that offer MoPH registration for vaccines for people willing to get them in several Bangkok locations only.

Also, the offers are limited to those who haven't received any prior vaccine doses OR those who only have received two Chinese doses (Sinovac or Sinopharm) to receive a third booster dose.

AIS has a similar website for that kind of registration:

https://vaccineforthais.ais.th/Reserve/Login

PS - You don't have to be a mobile service customer of that particular mobile provider to use any of their vaccine registration websites that feed to the TH MoPH. They're open to the general public  -- subject to eligibility rules.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

On a slightly different track, several issan provinces are offering free to all AstraZeneca, Pfizer or Moderna vax walk-in no appointment needed until the 5th.

There have been reports of people previously vaccinated overseas with Pfizer receiving a Pfizer booster as part of this vax drive. 

Kantharalak hospital is also giving Gold to every 500th vax recipient above age 18.