Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

9 minutes ago, joealx said:

Is  the 90 day  email reminder notice sent after midnight on the first day?

My most recent one came in at 1:02 am. 

My count of the days comes out to a day early for doing the report.

2 minutes ago, overherebc said:

A new passport means you must report in person for first 90 day report???

Not always and it can depend on the office you report to. I did my online report earlier this month with a new passport number without a problem.

4 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Any other circumstances cause the same 'in person report'??

Maybe a change of address.

• Thanks 1

I finally had my 1st successful online 90-day report with the new system.

I've been trying for over 2 years to do the online (I must have attempted over 3 dozen times the past few years) and finally this time (a few days ago) with the new software reporting system I succeeded.

Its nice to see an improvement.  My speculation is that in addition to making this easier for me, it also makes it easier for immigration.

• Like 2

On 7/13/2022 at 7:39 AM, ubonjoe said:

On the old online system the given name was not marked with a and many offices were denying the report due to not completing it and they made the new one the same way. My advice has been to type in your full name to avoid problems.

On the old system always entered my full name. On the new system didn't enter first and middle name as not indicated as required, no problem for the first two ocassions, accepted within a day or so.  Last week submitted again, without first and middle names and today rec'd an e-mail "rejected". Just re-submitted (not due until 27 this month) - will see what happens!

11 hours ago, RupertIII said:

On the old system always entered my full name. On the new system didn't enter first and middle name as not indicated as required, no problem for the first two ocassions, accepted within a day or so.  Last week submitted again, without first and middle names and today rec'd an e-mail "rejected". Just re-submitted (not due until 27 this month) - will see what happens!

Do you not use the "automatic fill"?

On 7/16/2022 at 5:21 PM, ubonjoe said:

Not always and it can depend on the office you report to. I did my online report earlier this month with a new passport number without a problem.

Maybe a change of address.

Question to Joe or anyone who knows:

I have successfully done my 90 day report on line a couple of times(CW). At the beginning of July  I changed my address to a different location in BKK. At that time my Landlord did a notification of residence(TM 30) and I have  a copy of the confirmation given to my Landlord from Immigration, namely,  that they - immigration -have on record my new address.

In the next week I am scheduled to again do my 90 notification.,which I intend to do on line.

Due to the new address do you consider my 90 day on line report will  be accepted or rejected?

If rejected, surely I can then do my report by post ?

Or is it being said then I need to go to Immigration in person simply because I have changed my address?

Thank you for any imput.

Edited by homeseeker

8 hours ago, homeseeker said:

Due to the new address do you consider my 90 day on line report will  be accepted or rejected?

If rejected, surely I can then do my report by post ?

Or is it being said then I need to go to Immigration in person simply because I have changed my address?

If a TM30 was submitted you should be able to do your report online. But if the approving officer does not check for a new address it could be denied.

You do it by mail but best to include a copy of the receipt for the TM30 report.

• Thanks 1

On 7/20/2022 at 7:06 AM, Yorkie said:

Do you not use the "automatic fill"?

Frankly I'd love to, but a search revealed nothing.

Somebody put me out of my misery?

Currently have one pending since late yesterday. Every time a struggle.

Forgot about the optional forenames issue, blast it.

12 minutes ago, mahtin said:

Frankly I'd love to, but a search revealed nothing.

Somebody put me out of my misery?

Currently have one pending since late yesterday. Every time a struggle.

Forgot about the optional forenames issue, blast it.

Courtesy of Ubon Joe

When completing the on-line "Notification of stay over 90 days", on condition that you have reported on-line at least one time before, enter your passport number, then use the drop down to enter your nationality, then press the blue magnifier. All the remaining details will then be automatically entered as previously.

Immigration report.jpg

Immigration.jpg

Edited by Yorkie

Submitted a report with only the required fields filled in. Rejected because I didn't include contact phone (not a required field.)

Submitted a second report with phone number included. Rejected because I didn't include the name of my condo project (also not a required field.)

Submitted a third report which included condo name. Approved. Third time's a charm, apparently, but what a farce! ????

5 hours ago, fusion58 said:

Submitted a report with only the required fields filled in. Rejected because I didn't include contact phone (not a required field.)

Submitted a second report with phone number included. Rejected because I didn't include the name of my condo project (also not a required field.)

Submitted a third report which included condo name. Approved. Third time's a charm, apparently, but what a farce! ????

Many offices will want some of the fields shown as not being a required entry.

Best to complete them to be on the safe side.

If you look at the TM47 they send you it still shows some of the fields marked as not required on the application.

After the first one you can use autofill so you only need to complete your passport number, select you nationality and then click this image.png.a8e577369ce62d74ab4057ef42d89140.png.

• Thanks 1

In late May I changed from a working B visa I had held for 30 years to a retirement visa. This meant changing my address as my employer had me as living in Prathum Thani when my home was in BKK. This was done with no problems as I simply brought the house yellow book with me. So I now hold a retirement visa valid till the end of May 2023. 

I tried to do my 90 day report online, it was successfully accepted, but then rejected two days later. Any thoughts on why it was rejected? I will now go on Aug 1 to Changwattana to clear it up, but a big surprise. The only thing I can think is rejected as first reporting on a new visa and address. Love to get some feedback and thanks. 

41 minutes ago, marin said:

I tried to do my 90 day report online, it was successfully accepted, but then rejected two days later. Any thoughts on why it was rejected? I will now go on Aug 1 to Changwattana to clear it up, but a big surprise. The only thing I can think is rejected as first reporting on a new visa and address. Love to get some feedback and thanks. 

That probably happened due to Chaeng Wattana not having a record of you doing a 90 day report to them before.

Some offices might take the time to check their other database to check your address to confirm it was in Bangkok.

On 7/22/2022 at 7:30 AM, ubonjoe said:

If a TM30 was submitted you should be able to do your report online. But if the approving officer does not check for a new address it could be denied.

You do it by mail but best to include a copy of the receipt for the TM30 report.

I reported on line with my new address. I copied from the TM30 report given to me by my Landlord which only gave my street number etc. The reply from

Immigration was my 90 day had been rejected. But on the rejection Immigration said:

"address is not clear, please check your room number and submit back"

Which I did with precise details of my address including room number.

A day or so later my application ws "approved".

So thank you Joe and thank you CW immigration. Seems at least in my case  the rejection was accompanied by an explanation of how to rectify matters which I did.

• Like 1

Did mine yesterday on a national holiday, about 3pm.  Didn’t expect any sort of movement on my report until at least next Monday or later.    

Got the approval email at 11:40am today, on another holiday.  I must be literally dreaming.  Someone slap me. ????

• Haha 1

Might have been noticed before (can't go through all 1.5k posts).

Today I got the reminder email for 90 day report due date August 14.

I had done a same day border run on July 17 entering visa exempt which starts a new 90 day period.

So this means that the system does not recognize the exit from the country.

Will visit immigration on Aug 11 for picking up my Non O visa.

Good opportunity to ask about it and whether I will be able to do online reporting from then on.

My math says next report due date is October 14 (July 17 + 89).

Edited by KhunBENQ

2 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

I had done a same day border run on July 17 entering visa exempt which starts a new 90 day period.

Good opportunity to ask about it and whether I will be able to do online reporting from then on.

Can't you just do the 14 Aug notification online and continue from there

11 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

The message that that your report is due is solely generated by the online reporting system based upon when your last online report was done.

It does not get updated when you leave and re-enter the country or do a report in person.

You will be able to your next report online  without a problem since there is no check of when you did your last report.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A small heads-up that may have been covered before but I'll post it here anyway.

I have been using the new online system for a while now, without any problems and the email prompts have been coming through so everything was just working fine.  However, I just renewed my annual extension of stay and my next 90-day reporting date was due just a few days after this.

When I tried to use the online system I was not initially able to do so - got an error message that my reporting date was later than the expiry date of my permission to stay.  This must mean that the 90-day database is not synchronized with whichever bit of Immigration keeps track of extension dates.  No real surprise there, I guess!

Anyway, the problem was easily resolved by editing the permission to stay date on the TM47 that pops up when you use the auto fill-in option on the online site.  Everything then went through as normal and I got the conformation within an hour.  I use the Jomtien office if this is relevant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, doctormann said:

A small heads-up that may have been covered before but I'll post it here anyway.

I have been using the new online system for a while now, without any problems and the email prompts have been coming through so everything was just working fine.  However, I just renewed my annual extension of stay and my next 90-day reporting date was due just a few days after this.

When I tried to use the online system I was not initially able to do so - got an error message that my reporting date was later than the expiry date of my permission to stay.  This must mean that the 90-day database is not synchronized with whichever bit of Immigration keeps track of extension dates.  No real surprise there, I guess!

Anyway, the problem was easily resolved by editing the permission to stay date on the TM47 that pops up when you use the auto fill-in option on the online site.  Everything then went through as normal and I got the conformation within an hour.  I use the Jomtien office if this is relevant.

This was a problem with the old system and many of us who had obtained new extensions could not use the 90 day reporting system anymore.  However, with what they have done, that has been alleviated.  Glad you figured a work around.  I had to do the same when i left the country for a trip and used my re-entry permit to re-enter and keep my extension alive.  I had to change the date of arrival and add in the new TM6 number, this of course was in February and they have now scrapped the TM6. It then allowed me to do the 90 day report on-line when the new 90 days was due due to the re-entry.  Glad I did not have to go to CW.

32 minutes ago, doctormann said:

Your permit to stay date is not a required field. I have left it blank for every report I have done using the new system.

On 7/30/2022 at 10:20 AM, KhunBENQ said:

On 7/30/2022 at 10:30 AM, ubonjoe said:

The message that that your report is due is solely generated by the online reporting system based upon when your last online report was done.

It does not get updated when you leave and re-enter the country or do a report in person.

You will be able to your next report online  without a problem since there is no check of when you did your last report.

I have the same situation.  My Thailand Elite 20-year visa was "renewed" for its second 5-year period on July 6th at Chang Wattana (it needed "renewal" by August 2nd).  My permission to stay was also due to expire August 2nd, and my 90-day report was due August 15th. 

I left the country on July 19th and re-entered July 22nd via Suvarnabhumi.  I got a 1-year permission to stay as usual, and my new 90-day report date will be about October 20th.

Yesterday I received the standard email from Immigration notifying me that my next 90-day report was due August 15th.

I shall be very interested to see if Samui Immigration approves my online 90-day submission when I attempt it in mid-October (I've been successfully using the system for 3 years).  I really hope so, as I won't be in Samui at the time to do it in person

1 hour ago, VirgoSG said:

I shall be very interested to see if Samui Immigration approves my online 90-day submission when I attempt it in mid-October (I've been successfully using the system for 3 years).  I really hope so, as I won't be in Samui at the time to do it in person

Enter your new arrival date when you do the application and it should not be a problem.

• Like 1