Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

54 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Worked the last three times for me... but this time it was denied... something about my TM40 not being in my province... I have lived in the same house for a year and the last three times it was ok... now not.

I think you meant a TM30 form. Have you stayed in a hotel and etc since your last report?

Apparently the immigration office failed to pay attention to who submitted the TM30 form. 

On 11/9/2022 at 3:33 PM, MJCM said:

Glad that it works for you, for me it didn't

I applied on the 2nd and on Monday afternoon still no confirmation thus cancelled it and went Tuesday morning to do it in person.

Please note: 90 day report was due on the 6th so I was well on time to do it online.

Lucky you. IO lost our EMS's posted (late Sept)  90 day reports (incl EMS SAE). I had to drive 200km to get new Notifications, which they retro-actively back dated .  Never mind.

On 11/8/2022 at 4:57 PM, WaveHunter said:

I just submitted my 90 day report online today and it went so smoothly!  Instantly got a confirmation of filing PDF as soon as I clicked the submit button, and then 15 minutes later, an email that said it had been approved .????Finally after several years, they have finally got a good online system in place...Love it now!! 

do you remember where  I can locate the ''how to'' (in plain English by a TV member) ? Ive been doing it by EMS post, since  for ever. would like to bring myself up to date. tia. 

3 hours ago, paddypower said:

do you remember where  I can locate the ''how to'' (in plain English by a TV member) ? Ive been doing it by EMS post, since  for ever. would like to bring myself up to date. tia. 

I'm not sure that this is plain English but.....

Log on to their "new" website here:

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

You should get this:

Log-in.jpg.7c3830d8c42b25903ffe6f2cd5fd41d1.jpg

If you haven't got an account then you will need to apply. I can't remember the rest of the application process but it was pretty straight forward. Once you've applied you will get an email with your password.

Back to the login page where you enter your email address and the password provided. Then input that "capture" thingy set of letters.

You should then see the login page, viz:

1198823145_90dayapp.jpg.71f04c0f8be501835dca1320969715d0.jpg

Complete the form using the dropdown boxes for "nationality" and the dates. Ignore the "contact person" stuff. Tick the red box and then you will be able to proceed.

Press "submit" and you should receive an acknowledgement email almost immediately advising that your submission is "Pending".

After a day or so you will receive an email advising of approval and an attached receipt showing your next report date. Print this out for your passport or put the image in your phone.

[After you have successfully reported once you may then use the "refresh button". You only need to input your passport number and nationality then press the magnifying glass and the remainder of the form will be completed automatically.]

Remember you can only report on line between 14 days before and the actual date of the previous 90 day expiry date.

Edited by Yorkie
  • Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, kinyara said:

Can you use the online system for your next report after receiving a new passport ? ( Original post said not, just wondering if that is still the case in practice )

Ignore earlier post, question answered a few pages back.

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Didnt you have that problem last time my friend?

Mine was approved in 2 days.
Daughter and mom got email that 90 days was due.
Did it online as always and got straight email back that it was submitted.
Now still pending from 16th.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

If the report was done to Bangkok immigration they were closed for a special holiday on the 16th, 17th and 18th. Today is the first day they have been open since then.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

My 90 day report was due on 14 Nov. So I submitted my application online on that date, as per usual.

Today -- a long 8 days later -- I received "Rejected". No reason given.

What do I do now? Re-submit online?

Was it due on the 14th or was the when you received email that it would be due?  If actually due on 14th expect you will have to make a late report in person and pay fine (although if in Bangkok they might allow without fine due to 5 day holiday last week).  If is actually due about 28th would make a new application and if not approved do in person within a week after due date.

28 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

My 90 day report was due on 14 Nov. So I submitted my application online on that date, as per usual.

Today -- a long 8 days later -- I received "Rejected". No reason given.

What do I do now? Re-submit online?

If the server accepted your application when you submitted it, and then you were notified that it had been rejected eight days afterwards, the problem is not a typo on your application or something like that or it would not have accepted the application in the first place

There was obviously a reason for rejection that re-submission is not going to fix.

If I were you, I would take my passport and a copy of my application along with any dated emails proving you did submit it on-time over to IMM in-person TODAY and resolve face-to-face with an IMM officer.  

If IMM is unable to resolve it favorably, I would hire a professional agent to get it resolved for you.

Time is of the essence since you are technically delinquent...not a big deal I suppose unless there is something wrong with your Visa or passport, or if you had any legal issues you have not mentioned.

ALSO NOTE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE:  It's a good idea to submit it earlier that the actual renewal deadline just to avoid snags like this, like the first day that the renewal window opens. 

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Was it due on the 14th or was the when you received email that it would be due?  If actually due on 14th expect you will have to make a late report in person and pay fine (although if in Bangkok they might allow without fine due to 5 day holiday last week).  If is actually due about 28th would make a new application and if not approved do in person within a week after due date.

Yes, it was due on the 14th. I submitted online in the morning.

21 hours ago, RafPinto said:

Mine was approved in 2 days.
Daughter and mom got email that 90 days was due.
Did it online as always and got straight email back that it was submitted.

I've had pending from the 14th and just tried resubmitting it in case it was 'lost' in the system. But now I've seen others like yourself having a long wait on pending, I guess I've put myself back to the back of the queue. Due on 26th. It was approved within hours last time. 

Edited by KhaoNiaw

7 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

If the server accepted your application when you submitted it, and then you were notified that it had been rejected eight days afterwards, the problem is not a typo on your application or something like that or it would not have accepted the application in the first place

There was obviously a reason for rejection that re-submission is not going to fix.

If I were you, I would take my passport and a copy of my application along with any dated emails proving you did submit it on-time over to IMM in-person TODAY and resolve face-to-face with an IMM officer.  

If IMM is unable to resolve it favorably, I would hire a professional agent to get it resolved for you.

Time is of the essence since you are technically delinquent...not a big deal I suppose unless there is something wrong with your Visa or passport, or if you had any legal issues you have not mentioned.

The server accepted my application. Then an 8 day wait until finally a rejection without reason.

Would it help to resubmit it online?

3 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

The server accepted my application. Then an 8 day wait until finally a rejection without reason.

In the past, I was successful on a fourth attempt after three rejections. The final approval was given to exactly the same submission that was rejected the first time. I'd keep submitting if you've still got some time. But if you were due on the 14th and submitted then I guess it's too late.

Edited by KhaoNiaw

2 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

You should not even be able to do so as you are far out of the reporting window.  

16 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

I understand that but I don't think you even can re-submit it now that your submission deadline has passed; that's why I said the smart thin in the future is to submit far earlier than the deadline date.

At this point, being 8 days past the deadline, I think your smartest play is to visit IMM in-person as I suggested.

7 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

I understand that but I don't think you even can re-submit it now that your submission deadline has passed; that's why I said the smart thin in the future is to submit far earlier than the deadline date.

At this point, being 8 days past the deadline, I think your smartest play is to visit IMM in-person as I suggested.

Then that's what I'll do. Thanks.

26 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

Then that's what I'll do. Thanks.

I don't think it will be a problem.  I mean, the new online system seems to work pretty well but you're probably just a victim of a technical glitch that re-submission might have fixed but since you passed the deadline, "that dog don't hunt no more" ????.  Be sure to bring copies of the emails that prove you did in fact submit the failed attempt on-time.

• Like 1

Just now, RafPinto said:

Submitted on 16th.
Just checked and still "pending".

Can they ever get something working for  a while?

They may be a little back logged due to the holidays last week and then the weekend.  I know the GF's daughter had 3 days off from school last week here in BKK due to the APEC holidays given......not sure how that may affect the piles of on-line 90 day reports.

• Like 1

Normally quickly processed. Bur submitted 21/11 and still pending. I submitted 15 days beforehand so hopefully have a chance to resubmit online if rejected in sufficient time before due date. But from the above posts it does look like there is a backlog. 

For others information, tried submitting online to Jomtien, ( Chonburi Immigration ), my first report after receiving a new passport and transferring my visa stamps to the new passport, and happy to report it was accepted Monday and came back approved on Tuesday. No subsequent withdrawal of approval so far.

3 hours ago, gilo said:

Normally quickly processed. Bur submitted 21/11 and still pending. I submitted 15 days beforehand so hopefully have a chance to resubmit online if rejected in sufficient time before due date. But from the above posts it does look like there is a backlog. 

UPDATE: Was sent approval at 19.00 on Friday 25/11 following online submission on 21/11 (Bangkok Division). So a slight backlog which they seem to be getting through. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gilo said:

UPDATE: Was sent approval at 19.00 on Friday 25/11 following online submission on 21/11 (Bangkok Division). So a slight backlog which they seem to be getting through. 

That is lightning fast compared with the backlog in UK for passports. I've been waiting for a replacement passport from HMPO Liverpool since early March!

• Like 1