Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

On 10/17/2022 at 2:58 PM, smedly said:

I wait 5+ days after email, what is the hurry

I received my reminder email at 01:03 this morning. My due date is 2nd November 2022. I don't intend to submit the TM47 until next week. As you say, there's no rush. My only concern would be that I have sufficient time to submit in person should the on-line facility be down/discontinued. And given that I have 7 days longer to submit in person that should never be a problem.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Since the new webpage started I've had a very good experience prior I wasn't able to use the old 90 report system.

The new one worked like clockwork, with messages prior to 90 days etc. etc..

Then in September I renew my Passport and got it back in a timely manner from the Embassy with letter etc.. to have immigration transfers everything which went very smoothly. My last concern as my 90 was approaching could I do it online like before so yesterday I logged on filled out the form as before only differences was the new passport number and just returning from U.S. July 26th.

No problem signing in with email address and password with their caption after filling out the form double triple check submit, got an email with message of submission with attachment of the TM47. This morning I got a message rejected!  Thinking Why?  I pull up the website try to sign in unable tried dozen time each time failed due to some reason?  Each try double triple check same email, PW, and captions each time failed.

So, I drove down to Jomtien, today not as busy handed in my passport, given a number told 1 hour came back picked up report done!  Now what was the problem online rejected and why I can't sign in any longer.  Because of new Passport?  for the future do I need to re-establish a new account?  If so I only have one email address used for sign in prior to new passport will I be rejected trying to use email address which is already register?  ????

15 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Since the new webpage started I've had a very good experience prior I wasn't able to use the old 90 report system.

Then in September I renew my Passport and got it back in a timely manner from the Embassy with letter etc.. to have immigration transfers everything which went very smoothly. My last concern as my 90 was approaching could I do it online like before so yesterday I logged on filled out the form as before only differences was the new passport number and just returning from U.S. July 26th.

No problem signing in with email address and password with their caption after filling out the form double triple check submit, got an email with message of submission with attachment of the TM47. This morning I got a message rejected!  Thinking Why?  I pull up the website try to sign in unable tried dozen time each time failed due to some reason?  Each try double triple check same email, PW, and captions each time failed.

So, I drove down to Jomtien, today not as busy handed in my passport, given a number told 1 hour came back picked up report done!  Now what was the problem online rejected and why I can't sign in any longer.  Because of new Passport?  for the future do I need to re-establish a new account?  If so I only have one email address used for sign in prior to new passport will I be rejected trying to use email address which is already register?  ????

For myself as well. Online reporting was working fine, until the recent one.

Made an online report-it was rejected, tried a second time-it was rejected.

So back to the old system wasting 3 hours taking taxis and trains to do an in person report at immigration.

• Thumbs Up 1

Asking for a friend, with the new 90 day system if you have obtained a new passport do you still have to go to see an I/O or can you do the 90 day online. I remember having to go see the I/O at CW first when I obtained my new passport in 2019.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Asking for a friend, with the new 90 day system if you have obtained a new passport do you still have to go to see an I/O or can you do the 90 day online. I remember having to go see the I/O at CW first when I obtained my new passport in 2019.

As noted after rejection by email I try to logged in my account got rejected after I did my report in person got new date went home try again to log in still unable to log into my account. Come January I will try again hopefully I'm able? 

On 10/17/2022 at 1:09 PM, joealx said:

The email is one day early. (comes about 1:10AM) It's good after midnight of the next day.

I wonder if they could send a reminder email one day after the reminder email to let us know that the reminder email can now be actioned?

• Haha 1

On 10/17/2022 at 12:39 PM, scubascuba3 said:

I got my usual 90 day reminder email this morning so i did the online report, but it's been rejected, previously always been fine. Why would that get rejected now? maybe too early?

Can i cancel it and resubmit tomorrow?

Screenshot_2022-10-17-12-35-00-381_com.microsoft.office.outlook~3.jpg

Waited 2 days after email and submitted this morning and was approved. Maybe 1 day after email works ok. Weird thing is 15 days in advance includes due date, which is actually 14 days in advance of due date 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

needs to go anyway and transfer his stamps to new PP, once he has done that his new PP will be on the system, he may have to do a report in person for the first one on new PP

24 minutes ago, smedly said:

needs to go anyway and transfer his stamps to new PP, once he has done that his new PP will be on the system, he may have to do a report in person for the first one on new PP

He has already done the stamp swap into the new PP last month.  His 90 days is due next month on November 4th.  So as you say his new PP is in the system, but your thinking he may have to go and do a report in person.  He was also wondering if he could do it by mail.  He is elderly and hates crowds, and going to CW last month was very nerve wracking for him, I went with him to help him out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2022 at 7:10 PM, thailand49 said:

I have the same situation, been doing my reports for quite a while and now have a new passport and time to report.  I saw this on the immigration website image.png.bd255fda582a8ccd057ea4aa63bda59d.png

I'll do this report in person and hopefully be able to resume on line for the following report.

19 minutes ago, eia310e said:

I'll do this report in person and hopefully be able to resume on line for the following report.

I suggest you try it online first if you have had your stamps transferred to immigration. If the officer reviewing your report checks their records they could approve it.

Even doing one in person may not help since the two systems do not have any linkage between them.

On 10/18/2022 at 7:39 PM, ThailandRyan said:

FWIW, I got a new passport recently, about 6 weeks before my annual retirement extension was due. So, then with the new passport in hand, I went to BKK CW Immigration, had my stamps transferred to my new passport, and then on a separate visit then got my new retirement extension stamp in the new passport.

That last visit was a week or so before my extension expired, and also about a month before my next 90-day report was due. That last day, when I got the new extension in the new passport, I tried to get the 90-day report counter at BKK CW to accept an early 90-day report based on my new passport since I was already there, but they refused, saying I had to wait until later (which was going to mean another in-person trip out to BKK CW).

Then once I was about 2 weeks prior to my 90-day reporting date, just to test the system, I tried to do an online reporting with my new passport using the Immigration website. My application was initially accepted for submission, but about 3 days later, I got another Immigration email saying my application had been rejected. So, as I expected, I did indeed have to make another wasted in-person trip out to BKK CW to do an in-person report, just because I had a new passport.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

FWIW, I got a new passport recently, about 6 weeks before my annual retirement extension was due. So, then with the new passport in hand, I went to BKK CW Immigration, had my stamps transferred to my new passport, and then on a separate visit then got my new retirement extension stamp in the new passport.

That last visit was a week or so before my extension expired, and also about a month before my next 90-day report was due. That last day, when I got the new extension in the new passport, I tried to get the 90-day report counter at BKK CW to accept an early 90-day report based on my new passport since I was already there, but they refused, saying I had to wait until later (which was going to mean another in-person trip out to BKK CW).

Then once I was about 2 weeks prior to my 90-day reporting date, just to test the system, I tried to do an online reporting with my new passport using the Immigration website. My application was initially accepted for submission, but about 3 days later, I got another Immigration email saying my application had been rejected. So, as I expected, I did indeed have to make another wasted in-person trip out to BKK CW to do an in-person report, just because I had a new passport.

We had the same experience with my elderly friends 90 day report after obtaining his new passport and then having the stamps moved, which I indicated in my previous post I had helped him do.  Off course the online 90 day was rejected as I feared, and so I took the new passport, with the old passport, and his expiring 90 day TM47 to Immigration and was successful in getting his new 90 day done for him.  The I/O asked me why he did not come himself and I indicated that as he was elderly and feeling under the weather he had me do it for him as I am his friend and neighbor here in Bangkok.  The I/O just smiled and then completed his new 90 day report which now expires the 25th of January, so he is good to go.  I asked the I/O if he would be able to do his next report on-line and she indicated he should be able to, but it might take a second trip to CW to get the system to accept it.  I hope that he can do it on-line next time, if not I guess I will be taking him or his PP and TM47 application back to CW in January.  Luckily now that I have the new LTRWP Visa I am not required to do 90 day reports, just a yearly report, which I wonder if the time comes can be done on-line or in Hua Hin instead of coming back to Bangkok to Chamchuri Square BOI Immigration....

Just received a rejection this morning for 90 day reporting on the website.  I have been back in the country since May after being gone 4 months, tried to do 1st 90 reporting on the website and got rejected, then went down to Chiang Mai immigration and it was done in 2 minutes with no problems and no questions.  Now I'm trying to do my second one online since returning and it was rejected saying TM30 does not show Chiang Mai.  I have been living in the same house for over 6 years, last TM30 I filed was Chiang Mai in Dec 2021.  I returned to my home after being out of the country for the 4 months.  Did something change with the rules (again!)?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

I returned to my home after being out of the country for the 4 months.  Did something change with the rules (again!)?

No changes.

If you stayed in a hotel that reported you they might think it is a new address. The new rules state travel within the country does not need to be reported but hotels still do them.

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

No changes.

If you stayed in a hotel that reported you they might think it is a new address. The new rules state travel within the country does not need to be reported but hotels still do them.

Got it, thanks Ubonjoe.  Did just get back from 2 weeks in Samui so maybe that's it.

21 minutes ago, DrPhibes said:

Got it, thanks Ubonjoe.  Did just get back from 2 weeks in Samui so maybe that's it.

They should not be checking TM30 reports since it would be easy to mix up a report done by a hotel and etc with one that actually changed your registered address.

The new rules issued in June of 2020 clearly states travel with the country does not require you do do a 90 report since you are on a extension of stay.

18 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I asked the I/O if he would be able to do his next report on-line and she indicated he should be able to, but it might take a second trip to CW to get the system to accept it.

When I was at the 90 day report counter at BKK CW lately, I had an English speaking IO, and I specifically told her I wanted to make sure they updated my new passport info in their system so that I'd be able to do online reports for all my future reporting.

She assured me I'd be able to do online reporting next time and thereafter. We'll see a couple months down the road whether that promise was reliable or not.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/31/2022 at 8:00 AM, ubonjoe said:

I suggest you try it online first if you have had your stamps transferred to immigration. If the officer reviewing your report checks their records they could approve it.

Even doing one in person may not help since the two systems do not have any linkage between them.

I did try and unfortunately was rejected.  The stamps were transferred to my new passport over one month ago.  I'll do the in person report now.

46 minutes ago, eia310e said:

I did try and unfortunately was rejected.  The stamps were transferred to my new passport over one month ago.  I'll do the in person report now.

I suggest you do a online report using your new passport number and then go to immigration with printout of the TM47 created by the report system and ask them to insure it is approved by proving you have done your stamp transfer to your new passport.

I was going to do that in June when I did the stamp transfer but got approval before I went to the office (one hour approval the morning I was going to immigration. I did a post about it in the this topic on June 7th after I finished at immigration.

19 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I suggest you do a online report using your new passport number and then go to immigration with printout of the TM47 created by the report system and ask them to insure it is approved by proving you have done your stamp transfer to your new passport.

I was going to do that in June when I did the stamp transfer but got approval before I went to the office (one hour approval the morning I was going to immigration. I did a post about it in the this topic on June 7th after I finished at immigration.

Yes, I did try the online on Monday and got the reject email yesterday.  I've printed out the email notifications and the TM47 from the online application.  Both old and new passports with copies and I'll let you know how it goes.

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, eia310e said:

Yes, I did try the online on Monday and got the reject email yesterday.  I've printed out the email notifications and the TM47 from the online application.  Both old and new passports with copies and I'll let you know how it goes.

Submit a new report before going to immigration and print the TM47 from the new report if you are still within the window to do a report. They should be able to approve it after you prove you have a new passport and the stamps were transfered.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Submit a new report before going to immigration and print the TM47 from the new report if you are still within the window to do a report. They should be able to approve it after you prove you have a new passport and the stamps were transfered.

I got this message a bit late and had already sent our company staff with power of attorney and all the documents to the local (Samutprakarn) immigration.  They approved it and said  my new info was in the data base....though I wonder why it was rejected only yesterday?  The documents he took included the first tm47 online application which was rejected, signed copies of old and new passport showing the visa and the visa transfer page in new passport, copy of tm6 and tm30.  They kept all the copies.  Next report is due in January now, so we'll see how it goes.  Thanks for your suggestions.

57 minutes ago, MJCM said:

Anyone in Buriram province did the Online 90 day report and was successful?

My report is due on the 6th but I did it online Yesterday and it is still pending.

My online 90 day reports (Buriram) usually take around 3 working days to be processed/approved.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

My online 90 day reports (Buriram) usually take around 3 working days to be processed/approved.

Thx, that means from yesterday it would be approved on Saturday, and as Saturday they  are closed it will be Monday the earliest.

I will wait till the end of the day today and if not approved I will cancel it and will drive up to Immigration tmrw.

2 hours ago, MJCM said:

Thx, that means from yesterday it would be approved on Saturday, and as Saturday they  are closed it will be Monday the earliest.

I will wait till the end of the day today and if not approved I will cancel it and will drive up to Immigration tmrw.

I would wait until at least Monday, you should have plenty of time. Albeit my 90 day is processed in Surin it has taken anywhere in the region of 5 hours to 5 days to be approved. Applying in person is permitted up to 7 days after the due date.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1