Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

Pending for 6 days, last 4 times accepted in 2, leave any longer and will have to travel so far to do in person a 2k fine would be better. My advice- if not passed in a week stick it in the post while you have time, unless you live close to your office. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I got my first rejection yesterday on Jan 3.  I am not sure if what is in bold type is the rejection reason.  My report is  due Jan 15, so it is definitely not too early.  I tried again today and rejected again.

I use the auto-fill feature, so it is the same address that I have successfully used before. 

I haven't left the country, since my last report and I don't have a new passport. 

90Reject.jpg

30 minutes ago, StevoLe said:

I got my first rejection yesterday on Jan 3.  I am not sure if what is in bold type is the rejection reason.  My report is  due Jan 15, so it is definitely not too early.  I tried again today and rejected again.

I use the auto-fill feature, so it is the same address that I have successfully used before. 

I haven't left the country, since my last report and I don't have a new passport. 

90Reject.jpg

You used the pull down menu for nationality and entered passport number correctly?  And sure Jan 15 is the report date (you did get an email advising report due?).

12 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

You used the pull down menu for nationality and entered passport number correctly?  And sure Jan 15 is the report date (you did get an email advising report due?).

I used the drop down for nationality  and always copy and paste the passport number to avoid  errors.  I got the email remainder as usual.

I have successfully made 5 on-line reports before and I am positive the report date is correct.

2023-01-04_16-56-20.jpg

Edited by StevoLe

38 minutes ago, StevoLe said:

I used the drop down for nationality  and always copy and paste the passport number to avoid  errors.  I got the email remainder as usual.

I have successfully made 5 on-line reports before and I am positive the report date is correct.

2023-01-04_16-56-20.jpg

Could it be your office is unstaffed/not accepting any reports (would have to be small I suspect or we would have other reports).  Or they have such a backlog with all the holidays and are rejecting new reports until the catch up?

Mrs rang today to ask why I was still on pending since 29th Dec. Officer said they started again on Jan first so that would not work even though it says pending as another year! Assured us they would sort it out today and they just did. She always believes them, I tend not to.

9 hours ago, Guderian said:

Probably a stupid question, but I thought I'd ask it anyway. After almost 3 years of doing the 90-day reports online during the pandemic, using both the old and new apps, I went back to the UK for 5 weeks in September and returned on October 13th, so my first 90-day report is due on January 10th. With the old system, you had to make the first 90-day report in person at Immigration, and only for later reports could you use the app. Given that the new app supposedly involves people checking what you submit, is it still necessary when you've left the country and returned to do the first report in person, or can you do it via the new app now?

I returned from a month or so in the UK in early June 2022 and successfully submitted on line in August.

Capture.JPG.6223b68c409bbe9e518ac47fe0c93f93.JPG

Edited by treetops

Registered, got my email with password in 30 seconds, wow, now am wondering if I need to do a 90 day report if i renew my 1 year extension of stay during my 90 days? does the 90 day period go to zero, like when you leave the Kingdom, and then re enter?

Edited by alstaxi

5 minutes ago, alstaxi said:

Registered, got my email with password in 30 seconds, wow, now am wondering if I need to do a 90 day report if i renew my 1 year extension of stay during my 90 days? does the 90 day period go to zero, like when you leave the Kingdom, and then re enter?

It is 90 day stay in Thailand - nothing to do with extensions of stay (although some offices will allow doing at same time on request).  Reset is new entry to Thailand (day 1 of 90) or TM47 report (next due date will be marked on receipt).  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

It is 90 day stay in Thailand - nothing to do with extensions of stay (although some offices will allow doing at same time on request).  Reset is new entry to Thailand (day 1 of 90) or TM47 report (next due date will be marked on receipt).  

So getting a 1 year extension does not reset the 90 day period, only entering the country and making a 90 day report will start the 90 day period at day 1?

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, treetops said:

I returned from a month or so in the UK in early June 2022 and successfully submitted on line in August.

Capture.JPG.6223b68c409bbe9e518ac47fe0c93f93.JPG

Interesting thanks @treetops.

Which Immigration Office do you deal with as, from what some people are saying, certain offices are overloaded and unable to process online requests quickly enough? I have to use the office in Jomtien which is one of the busiest, and there were significant delays to getting my retirement extension last month so I assume they're overloaded.

5 hours ago, Guderian said:

Interesting thanks @treetops.

Which Immigration Office do you deal with as, from what some people are saying, certain offices are overloaded and unable to process online requests quickly enough? I have to use the office in Jomtien which is one of the busiest, and there were significant delays to getting my retirement extension last month so I assume they're overloaded.

I'm Jomtien too.  You can see from the time stamps mine went from being received to approved in less than an hour and my next one in November was less than 10 minutes, but things could well be different now.  I'll find out again in a few weeks.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, treetops said:

I'm Jomtien too.  You can see from the time stamps mine went from being received to approved in less than an hour and my next one in November was less than 10 minutes, but things could well be different now.  I'll find out again in a few weeks.

I submitted it online this afternoon and got an immediate confirmation via e-mail of receipt of the data. Now let's see if the approval arrives by mid-next week, otherwise I'll have to head down to Soi 5 and do it manually.

39 minutes ago, phuketsub said:

When will it ever end. I know in the past the grace period for the 90-day was two weeks before the specified date, and one week after...can anyone confirm if this is still the case? 

If done in person that is still the case.

I'm having a strange thing happening with the online TM47 report.

I have a laptop PC running Linux Mint 19.3 and a desktop running Linux Mint 20.3.  Both machines run the Brave browser.  On the laptop I have no issues with the online method - it works flawlessly.  On the desktop logging onto the site in the usual way - email address and password - seems a bit slow but gets there eventually and says 'success'.  However, when I then try to either check my report status or initiate a new report, a red box pops up that says 'unauthorized access'.

Very odd - if I'm not authorized then why can I login in the first place?  The only difference between the machines is the version of the OS but I don't see that this should make any difference.  Using Firefox both machines give no problems.

Any thoughts?

Update:

I think that I have sorted it.  Looks like a Brave Shields / Cookie problem.

I lowered the shields for the Immigration site - perhaps they don't like not being able to track me - and deleted the saved cookie.  Logged back on, saved a new cookie and now it seems to work OK.

• Like 1

My recent experience of online 90 report at Jomtien is:

30Dec22 - notification that next appointment is due on 15Jan23

03Jan23 (13.50) - confirmation of receipt of application

04Jan23 (10.38) - application has been approved email

Looks good with no apparent delay in processing.

• Like 1

I submitted my online 90-day report on Thursday afternoon and, by close of play on Friday it was still pending (Jomtien office).

It may be because it's my first report after returning from an overseas trip, or it may just be stuck in a queue, but several people have recently reported that they got their approval within a day of submitting the report so I'm not very hopeful. Seems like it's something of a lottery now.

On 1/4/2023 at 4:58 PM, StevoLe said:

2023-01-04_16-56-20.jpg

This turned out to be an issue with their computer system.   The 15/1/2023 next report date is correct based on the previous report and my record keeping.  Somehow, their system was showing my next report date in February, so it thought I was submitting it too early.

The IO could not explain how this happened, but did figure it out.  He was able to fix it on the spot and my next report date is in April.

• Like 1

Good morning, 

My 90 day report is Sunday

January 29, normally I will get an email reminder from the online page but nothing so far....

Is it because I had the officer do it for me last time while picking up the rest of my Non o extension wife (October 31 2022) instead of my usual online submission? 

This was at BKK changwatanna immigration 

Is that the reason why I m not getting an email reminder. Anyone knows @ubonjoe

Thank you forum ????