Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

2 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

The half brain 🧠 out there seem to be awake.

I also got the approval at 7 am today November 7th), but it has been approved since October 31st.

Immigration e-mail is slower than most cross continent surface mail!

When was ur report approved?

Could contain:

My reply was also 7 November but approved 31 October.  AFAIK the date of approval will always be the date of submission regardless of how many days later you get the 'Approved' email.

On 11/7/2023 at 8:06 AM, bamnutsak said:

Definitely a positive trend for CW.

Thanks for all the first-hand reports.

Some more positivity from CW. Submitted on the 5th, approval received today, the 9th. 
Previous report was 10 days until approval. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, KhaoNiaw said:

Some more positivity from CW. Submitted on the 5th, approval received today, the 9th. 
Previous report was 10 days until approval. 

Submitted mine on 3rd in the morning, rec'd automated confirmation and nothing else so far, still pending on the online system!

Previous report no approval by the due date, wife went to CW to do manually, they promised her at the time it wouldn't happen again. Can't say I believe a word they say!!

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, RupertIII said:

Submitted mine on 3rd in the morning, rec'd automated confirmation and nothing else so far, still pending on the online system!

Previous report no approval by the due date, wife went to CW to do manually, they promised her at the time it wouldn't happen again. Can't say I believe a word they say!!

It's heading in the right direction for me with 4 days. As said, the previous one took 10 days. But the one before that was approved the day before the grace period was up and I'd have gone in person. Hope yours appears in the next day or two. 
It's probably irrelevant, but just for the record and maybe compare notes with others, I have updated my record in the new TM30 system.  

Edited by KhaoNiaw

12 hours ago, RupertIII said:

They must have seen my post yesterday, approval arrived 8.03 this morning!

• Like 1

s it working to do my first 90 day since last entry

I had an app but on old phone  and read they have changed it yet again?

Do I need to re registe via phone , website or in person please

If anyone has link to a working app please?

I filed the online TM47 on the 19th October which was due on 1st November. On the 6th November, 18 days later I got rejected. Now overdue and had to pay 2,000 THB fine. How comes ? Any chance to file a complaint about this process and if so where would I send that complaint ?

Thanks folks and have a great week.

Dr. M

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Doctor Martin said:

Now overdue and had to pay 2,000 THB fine. How comes ? Any chance to file a complaint about this process and if so where would I send that complaint ?

That's the rules.

Without approval on time you should have done it in person.

8 hours ago, treetops said:

That's the rules.

Without approval on time you should have done it in person.

"The rules" require a notification, nothing more and nothing less.

The rules do not require an application or anything else that needs approval from immigration.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Doctor Martin said:

I filed the online TM47 on the 19th October which was due on 1st November. On the 6th November, 18 days later I got rejected. Now overdue and had to pay 2,000 THB fine. How comes ? Any chance to file a complaint about this process and if so where would I send that complaint ?

Thanks folks and have a great week.

Dr. M

What was the reason given for the rejection? 

7 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

...Now overdue and had to pay 2,000 THB...

Can you post the line from the fine receipt stating the reason for the fine?

It seems to me that immigration abused their authority in this case, fining you despite the fact that you submitted your notification within the prescribed period.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, doctormann said:

City should be Banglamung

Tambon should be Nongprue

City is "Bang Lamung", but the Tambon will depend on where you live in Pattaya, e.g. I live in Wongamat so mine is "Na Kluea". 

NB the spaces in "Banglamung" & "Nakluea" come from the drop down lists & how it appears on the application form.  

Edited by Mike Teavee

On 3/9/2023 at 2:56 PM, Benbkk26 said:

If your 90 report was due in Jan 23 but you renewed your 1 year VISA in Dec 22, does that reset your 90 report? I know is you leave the country it reset it for when you arrive back but does renewing your VISA?

No, not unless you change the reason for the Extension.....

On 12/3/2021 at 12:41 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Just was sent my approval and the password.  Tried to reset the password but the link they send sends me to this page that well indicates its not working.  Also tried to see if it showed any prior 90 day reports by checking "Check The Status of Application (TM 47)" and it came back as none found.

image.png.a024550eaa2019c0fd0608f4305154a3.png

So incredibly typical. The Thai grasp of technology is beyond non-existent. Endless loops, pages that go nowhere, links that don't work.  I think they do these things to toy with us. I've watched them laugh at me as they shredded documents that they told me were required.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tanlic said:

So incredibly typical of Farang slagging where it's uncalled for. I have been doing 90 day reprts on line for the last couple of years and they are ultra efficient. They send me an email reminder I go to there site 2 days before I am due they email me back immediately saying they have received my application and 24 to 36 hours later they send me my new 90 day report.......no glitches no problem easy as pie.

Ya, except for the months long period last year where the online 90-day reporting system at least for BKK folks was totally un-usable.And then more recently, the times when BKK CW was taking many weeks, past people's reporting deadlines, to acknowledge timely online report filings.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, homeseeker said:

Applied on line at CW early morning: 08/01/24

Approved evening of _______________; 08/01/24

:shock1:.

An example of CW good days; but don't worry they have went thru cycles of having bad days where it took weeks to get an approval (or rejection).

• Like 1
  • Agree 1