Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

22 minutes ago, transam said:

Reads like you have a very low tolerance threshold for simple stuff......:huh:

...or it could be you simply have a high tolerance for being treated like a criminal?

Anyway, the 90 day reporting farce is merely one of the reasons, as stated in my OP.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, fusion58 said:
1 hour ago, transam said:

90 day report online takes a few minutes......🤔

When it works.

You've obviously never had to personally deal with anything slightly difficult in your entire life.

Don't let the door hit your ass on your exit from Thailand.

Have a nice day

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, MisterPooFarty said:

You've obviously never had to personally deal with anything slightly difficult in your entire life.

Have a nice day

Well Mr. Farty, you would be very wrong, one of the reasons I now live in LOS.....😁

1 hour ago, MisterPooFarty said:

Have a nice day

You're obviously a knee-jerk Thai apologist - and one who's not too swift when it comes to reading comprehension.

Were this not the case, then you would have noted where I indicated in my OP that 90 day reports were just one of the straws that broke the proverbial camel's back.

In any event, your butt hurt response to my comment would suggest you've never had to deal with a differing perspective or opinion in your entire life. And that's sad.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, fusion58 said:

You're obviously a knee-jerk Thai apologist - and one who's not too swift when it comes to reading comprehension.

Were this not the case, then you would have noted where I indicated in my OP that 90 day reports were just one of the straws that broke the proverbial camel's back.

In any event, your butt hurt response to my comment would suggest you've never had to deal with a differing perspective or opinion in your entire life. And that's sad.

Thai apologist? Where does that come from ? You are just another serial whiner

Pointless debating further with you as it would be like "one hand clapping". You can go back to your colouring book and crayons now. Have a nice day.

Edited by MisterPooFarty
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MisterPooFarty said:

Thai apologist? Where does that come from ? You are just another serial whiner

Pointless debating further with you as it would be like "one hand clapping". You can go back to your colouring book and crayons now. Have a nice day.

“Where does that come from,” you ask?

As triggered as you’re getting over an expat criticizing the 90 day reporting scheme, I have to wonder whether you’re actually Big Joke posting here under an a.k.a.

But then again, I’m guessing even Big Joke wouldn’t choose a username as puerile and fatuous as “MisterPooFarty.”

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello,

I created an account using the email address I gave to immigration. I never used this account up to now.

My email address changed and there is no possibility to modify it in online 90 day reporting system

Would there be a problem if I created another account with my new email address and not use the previous one created with the address immigration has in its file?

It  doesn't seem possible to delete the previous account.

User report:

Filed my online 90-day report to BKK Immigration on Monday morning about 8 a.m.  Got the approval and confirmation back today/Tuesday by about 10 a.m.

That's probably the fastest turnaround time I've ever experienced with 90-day online reporting to BKK.

• Agree 1

Online 90 Day just got rejected:

Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date.

They are both 100% correct and stamped in passport

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Oink said:

Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date.

Could the problem be that although immigration writes "incorrect visa expiration date", they really mean incorrect expiration date of permission to stay?

On 3/27/2024 at 4:23 PM, Maestro said:

Could the problem be that although immigration writes "incorrect visa expiration date", they really mean incorrect expiration date of permission to stay?

If you go out and re-enter you have to go to immigration to do next 90 day when due. Cannot do online.

On 3/27/2024 at 10:31 AM, Oink said:

They want the very first date of entry into Thailand and the expiry date of your current extension.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

They want the very first date of entry into Thailand and the expiry date of your current extension.

The entry date I understand but do you mean the date your one-year retirement visa expires or the date your next 90-day report is due ??

1 minute ago, Rigsby said:

The entry date I understand but do you mean the date your one-year retirement visa expires or the date your next 90-day report is due ??

It's not a visa, it's a permit of stay.

The stamp reads 'extension of stay permitted up to ....................' It's that date you enter.

• Thumbs Up 2

19 hours ago, Liquorice said:

It's not a visa, it's a permit of stay.

The stamp reads 'extension of stay permitted up to ....................' It's that date you enter.

Something has changed in the online system and a lot of people are experiencing the same rejection reason. I have successfully reported online for well over a year entering only the 'Date entered Thailand' field which is mandatory - the 'visa expiration date' I've left blank as it has always been optional and still is. Entering the date you suggested in your post - 'extension of stay permitted up to ....................' still ended up with a rejection.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Rigsby said:

Something has changed in the online system and a lot of people are experiencing the same rejection reason. I have successfully reported online for well over a year entering only the 'Date entered Thailand' field which is mandatory - the 'visa expiration date' I've left blank as it has always been optional and still is. Entering the date you suggested in your post - 'extension of stay permitted up to ....................' still ended up with a rejection.

Then you entered other incorrect details.

TM47.jpg.751693210dfe9c2127d8cec3505f3a23.jpg

Did you use the 'search' function where applicable to select your details?
Did you select the 'calendar' to enter dates?

I submitted mine 90 day online yesterday following that method which I've always used, accepted, now pending.

Try resubmitting.

11 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

Then you entered other incorrect details.

TM47.jpg.751693210dfe9c2127d8cec3505f3a23.jpg

Did you use the 'search' function where applicable to select your details?
Did you select the 'calendar' to enter dates?

I submitted mine 90 day online yesterday following that method which I've always used, accepted, now pending.

Try resubmitting.

I took a screenshot of the online form I originally filled in and have been using that as a reference ever since. I have entered nothing different and used calendars and search buttons every time - and had 3 rejections. 

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

😭 Cry me a river, my report has just been rejected.  🤣

My extension expiry date (which is what they mean, and I've entered numerous times before) isn't a required field anyway, so should never be rejected for that reason.

I obtained a new passport last year and had stamps transferred to new passport.
I have made a successful online report since then.

Just double-checking my details and I note when they transferred the stamps the IO has put the wrong entry date.
That then beggars the question of why was my previous online application accepted.
I know my date of entry from memory without checking.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Rigsby said:

I took a screenshot of the online form I originally filled in and have been using that as a reference ever since. I have entered nothing different and used calendars and search buttons every time - and had 3 rejections. 

Same, same, read my above post.

I suspect the cause is an IO entering incorrect dates on the system, as it would appear to be in my case.

20 hours ago, Rigsby said:

The 'date of arrival' you write the last ( or nearest ) entry date you made into Thailand, 'visa expiry date' you write your current permission to stay stamp date...... 

13 hours ago, Liquorice said:

My extension expiry date (which is what they mean, and I've entered numerous times before) isn't a required field anyway

Never fill in any of the fields which are not required. Leave them blank.

21 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Weird thing that after you login you still need to search by passport and nationality, should come straight up

I think you will find that has to do with cookies in your browser settings. If you, or security software, deny or delete cookies then the site cant remember things about you. People love blocking cookies from websites, but don't realize it reduces functionality.

2 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

I think you will find that has to do with cookies in your browser settings. If you, or security software, deny or delete cookies then the site cant remember things about you. People love blocking cookies from websites, but don't realize it reduces functionality.

Maybe but i don't have security software and i haven't deleted cookies

On 3/27/2024 at 10:31 AM, Oink said:

same same hope its third time lucky, this time i cleared all the info & put it in manually.

Forgot to mention I did the wifes at the same time no problem so it could be just the male genda

Edited by sometime

21 hours ago, sometime said:

same same hope its third time lucky, this time i cleared all the info & put it in manually.

Forgot to mention I did the wifes at the same time no problem so it could be just the male genda

Thiird time was not lucky got rejected again

On 4/5/2024 at 10:43 AM, Liquorice said:

Precisely my recent experience as well.

My extension expiry date (which is what they mean, and I've entered numerous times before) isn't a required field anyway, so should never be rejected for that reason.

Agreed, if the date entered is correct.  I understand yours was; I didn't enter mine.

I obtained a new passport last year and had stamps transferred to new passport.
I have made a successful online report since then.

Same as my case.

Just double-checking my details and I note when they transferred the stamps the IO has put the wrong entry date.

My newly recorded entry date is correct, as far as I understand it.

That then beggars the question of why was my previous online application accepted.

Agreed.

There's evidently something amiss again with the 90-day online service.

Edited by Lee65