Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

3 hours ago, landosmiles said:

I'm in the same situation as you except I'm in BKK, and I submitted exactly 15 days before the deadline. It was rejected the following morning, so I submitted again in case I had a typo in the visa expiry date (not included in the confirmation PDF they provide), but again rejected the following morning. Anyway, I just wanted to share another data point of exactly 15 days early, even if from BKK.

The email reminder arrives the day before the 15 day window

9 minutes ago, proton said:
3 hours ago, landosmiles said:

I'm in the same situation as you except I'm in BKK, and I submitted exactly 15 days before the deadline. It was rejected the following morning, so I submitted again in case I had a typo in the visa expiry date (not included in the confirmation PDF they provide), but again rejected the following morning. Anyway, I just wanted to share another data point of exactly 15 days early, even if from BKK.

The email reminder arrives the day before the 15 day window

I submitted a 2nd time, 14 days early, and got the same rejection mail. Both rejection mails say "Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date". Also, I re-entered Thailand in December while the email reminder only comes based on the previous online submission date not the correct deadline based on re-entry date, I believe. Regardless, thanks. 🙏

Edited by landosmiles

10 minutes ago, landosmiles said:

I submitted a 2nd time, 14 days early, and got the same rejection mail. Both rejection mails say "Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date". Also, I re-entered Thailand in December while the email reminder only comes based on the previous online submission date not the correct deadline based on re-entry date, I believe. Regardless, thanks. 🙏

Never seen a rejection with a reason

4 minutes ago, proton said:
15 minutes ago, landosmiles said:

Its location in the email body was:

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date.

Full Name : 

I don't know if it's new or if it's incorrectly sent for some unrelated rejection reason.

Edited by landosmiles

4 minutes ago, proton said:

How about "rejected because you cannot report on a tourist visa"..........Which happened to my friend on a retirement extension, so yes, they do.......🤠

2 hours ago, proton said:

Here is one I received a few months ago:

Latest visa extension was on 20 July 2023. Next 90 day notification will be on 17 Oct 2023.

43 minutes ago, OJAS said:

Here is one I received a few months ago:

Latest visa extension was on 20 July 2023. Next 90 day notification will be on 17 Oct 2023.

That does not contain a reason

• Confused 2

17 hours ago, proton said:

That does not contain a reason

The reason it contains is that the report was premature. Easily deducible without the assistance of Sherlock Holmes, I think.

Edited by OJAS
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

After many years of no problem, on line app REJECTED-CALL LOCAL IMM. Called Korat Imm and was advised that I must appear in person. Could not fix over phone and said they had no idea why system is not working.

I have idea that Leap Year has caused problem by messing up their dates.

This is where the Hon. PM should look into. Stop all these immigration absurdities that are chasing wealthy retirees out of the country and mainly are scaring many more not to come and stay in Thailand.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

We can fully trust the immigration staff to make sure the online systems remain inefficient, just to keep their jobs.

Forcing foreigners to comme personnally to the office for the Thai immigration visa harassment is the best way to secure their jobs behind their plastic glass window counters.

Tried to do my online report for Chaengwattana. Got rejected first time, tried another two times and still rejected. 

“Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date.”

All information is correctly entered.

Someone mentioned this would be the case if you left the country since the last report, which is true in my case. They seem to have no record of re-entry into the country and hence the constant rejection.

Guess I need to take a day off work to sort it out. Sigh.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

On 2/15/2024 at 5:47 PM, transam said:

I think the visa expiration date was the date you must do your next 90 day report, the date on the slip in your passport, I could be wrong, but I think those are the dates I put in for the OK...

Can someone confirm this?  I have always put in the date that my extension of stay expires.

I am also having the same problem with rejected applications.

Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date.

I have tried three times so far, and been rejected three times.  I will try one more time....but likely I'll have to go to Chiang Watthana this week.  What a waste of a day. 

I haven't left Thailand since 2021.  But I did extend my stay for a further year last month... So maybe that date wasn't updated? 

I wasn't able to apply online as promptly as usual, as the website was undergoing maintenance when I first got my email reminder. 

Shall I try again using the 90 day deadline instead of the extension of stay ending? 

Edited by inasia

30 minutes ago, inasia said:

Can someone confirm this?  I have always put in the date that my extension of stay expires.

I am also having the same problem with rejected applications.

I have tried three times so far, and been rejected three times.  I will try one more time....but likely I'll have to go to Chiang Watthana this week.  What a waste of a day. 

I haven't left Thailand since 2021.  But I did extend my stay for a further year last month... So maybe that date wasn't updated? 

I wasn't able to apply online as promptly as usual, as the website was undergoing maintenance when I first got my email reminder. 

Shall I try again using the 90 day deadline instead of the extension of stay ending? 

I had the same, so I put in "their" date of next report, that worked... 

On 3/3/2024 at 10:12 AM, hjst45 said:

Tried to do my online report for Chaengwattana. Got rejected first time, tried another two times and still rejected. 

Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date.”

Someone mentioned this would be the case if you left the country since the last report, which is true in my case. They seem to have no record of re-entry into the country and hence the constant rejection.

Went to CW today. The immigration lady confirmed that the online system only checks your last successful report date. If you travel abroad, she said you need to do your next reporting in person because the online system can’t detect the entry date. 

However, some people on the forum have had luck by putting in the reporting due date prior to exiting the country and it worked for them, but might not work for everyone and not sure if it can be trusted. 

Good luck guys…

Edited by hjst45
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Online 90-day reporting at Jomtien is working normally today.

Received the usual email notification when I booted my PC this morning.

Submitted application at 07:00.

Approved at 10:00.

On 3/14/2024 at 10:23 AM, doctormann said:

Online 90-day reporting at Jomtien is working normally today.

Received the usual email notification when I booted my PC this morning.

Submitted application at 07:00.

Approved at 10:00.

I suffered two rejections.

I returned to Thailand on 30th December and reported online  yesterday for a due date of 28th March. 

My extension of stay runs to 19th June.

2 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

I suffered two rejections.

I returned to Thailand on 30th December and reported online  yesterday for a due date of 28th March. 

My extension of stay runs to 19th June.

My extension runs until 20 July so I would not, at the moment, envisage any problem with the 90-day period extending beyond this date, not that this should be a problem with your application anyway.  Maybe I'll have a problem with my next report as this is due on 12 June and this clearly does not allow 90 days before my permission expires. 

I recall one occasion where my report was rejected at the submission stage because I had just done an extension of stay and had not updated my TM47.  I edited this online and all was then OK.

3 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

You had the Re Entry permit I take it , some Offices for one reason or another like people to go the their respective office after a return to Thailand ,

possibly to redo their TM30.

Edited by NE1

7 hours ago, NE1 said:

You had the Re Entry permit I take it , some Offices for one reason or another like people to go the their respective office after a return to Thailand ,

possibly to redo their TM30.

Yes. Had re-entry permit.

It's a good idea after returning from abroad to whip into your Immigration office to tell them you have re-entered and are at the SAME address and they will re-set your 90 day cycle..... all good !

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, CANSIAM said:

It's a good idea after returning from abroad to whip into your Immigration office to tell them you have re-entered and are at the SAME address and they will re-set your 90 day cycle..... all good !

But only in some small offices.
if you want to do this in Bangkok (CW), then you spend only for this small "hello i'm back" half a day. (about 2 hours wait for the queue and drive to and back....

In Bangkok it's always recommended use some non physical method.

my best guess would be after comming from outside... do the first report by mail (for BKK). take some time, but at least this should work. and then the ones after you can do again online.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, HampiK said:

But only in some small offices.
if you want to do this in Bangkok (CW), then you spend only for this small "hello i'm back" half a day. (about 2 hours wait for the queue and drive to and back....

In Bangkok it's always recommended use some non physical method.

my best guess would be after comming from outside... do the first report by mail (for BKK). take some time, but at least this should work. and then the ones after you can do again online.

Completely understand the CW hassle for a "hello I'm back" could be 6-7 hours correct. Mail a TM47 with your new arrival date could work I have no idea, as long as they assume you returned to the same address they have on your file - should work .....

Good afternoon,

My daughter went for a trip outside Thailand and came back on 04th February.
This resets her 90 days reporting.

Can we report as usual online or have we got to go to immigration as this trip did reset the 90 days routine.

Thanks

Why don't you do the first 90-day by post after traveling abroad? I use EMS for sending and for the return envelope as well. 

I'm in the same boat here.

Just got rejected (with no explanation.)

I have also traveled abroad and returned since my last report.

'Tis a bummer seeing as how online reporting had been working like a charm until now...

On 12/3/2021 at 11:17 AM, Longwood50 said:

Whether in person, in writing, or online, what the heck does the 90 day report serve to accomplish?  I could be living at a totally different address then the one shown to immigration.  Does it mean I am still in Thailand?  Heck, passport records show that I have not left the country. 

The is a mandate in search of a need. 

Yep.

And just one of the reasons why I will not be renewing my LT visa and will be returning to my home country.

Tired of being treated like a crook on parole and having to metaphorically hop up and down on one foot and recite the alphabet backwards on demand by these puffed-up simpletons.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

I'm in the same boat here.

Just got rejected (with no explanation.)

I have also traveled abroad and returned since my last report.

'Tis a bummer seeing as how online reporting had been working like a charm until now...

Staff at Jomtien Immigration told me that they like us to report in person for the first time after returning from overseas. 

Absolutely pointless IMO.

15 minutes ago, fusion58 said:

Yep.

And just one of the reasons why I will not be renewing my LT visa and will be returning to my home country.

Tired of being treated like a crook on parole and having to metaphorically hop up and down on one foot and recite the alphabet backwards on demand by these puffed-up simpletons.

Reads like you have a very low tolerance threshold for simple stuff......:huh:

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2