Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

18 hours ago, proton said:

Did it Sunday, approved yesterday, a monkey could do it if I can

Have done it for years without any problem, but on my latest I don't get any response at all. Have deleted the first one and created another one with the same result. No response, next week I have to do it in person.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Cuchulainn said:

Update

Approved Tuesday 6pm

did mine 8th May no response yet.....pending, buggered  if  im driving 30km to do it in person, ill show them the pending and  tell them its their problem if mentioned.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/24/2024 at 7:19 PM, worrab said:

I had a reminder for the 90 day reporting yesterday as it was due 8th May. Today at 09.26 I did the online application. At 18.19 this evening I had the approval!

No complaints from me with the system. I report to Hua Hin Immigration for the record.  

reported 7 days  ago  still pending Hua Hin is my local.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

reported 7 days  ago  still pending Hua Hin is my local.

Same me, waiting since 2. of May for approval from Hua Hin.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, UWEB said:

Have done it for years without any problem, but on my latest I don't get any response at all. Have deleted the first one and created another one with the same result. No response, next week I have to do it in person.

Mrs rang them up once after 4 days with no response, they did it the same day

1 hour ago, UWEB said:

yeah as far as im concerned the  balls  in their court, Ive done  my bit  am on a  new  passport BUT they did the last 90day in their officesn at Hua Hin so it "should"  work and be in their new syste. Now whether its because they're  busy (and they are much busier  now) or lazy I dont know? but i wont report again  to muddy the  waters. Im leaving Thailand anyway on the 5th of  June for  5  weeks and will just leave it except Ive taken a screenshot of the "pending" with the dates etc so they cant say I didnt report.

• Agree 1

On 5/15/2024 at 9:42 AM, UWEB said:

Today approved, so finally I had to wait 14 days.

• Like 1

I am having a problem reporting online today. This will be my 3rd online report and it was very smooth first 2 times.

(I have just moved and my new address has been notified by the agent).

It is asking for my address (I think it remembers such details after the first report from an address).

Whatever .. my problem is it will not accept PATTAYA as my city of residence.  On first line (I thjnk it was asking for District ..  it accepts Chonburi .. next line it wants the city .. it wont take Pattaya or Na Klua.  Just clears my typing on me pressing enter. 

My cunning plan is to try again tomorrow. Maybe the system needs a reboot.

But meanwhile .. anyone else had/having this problem ?. Going to Jomtien will be a pain.

On 5/14/2024 at 4:00 PM, Cuchulainn said:

Did mine Sunday 6am.

Tuesday 4pm, still waiting. 

Cwattana

Did mine at CW online on a Sunday, it was approved same day (I didn't know they worked Sundays) and the PDF approved sent to my Monday 8am inbox/email.

54 minutes ago, PAWNEESE said:

I am having a problem reporting online today. This will be my 3rd online report and it was very smooth first 2 times.

It is asking for my address (I think it remembers such details after the first report from an address).

Whatever .. my problem is it will not accept PATTAYA as my city of residence.  On first line (I thjnk it was asking for District ..  it accepts Chonburi .. next line it wants the city .. it wont take Pattaya or Na Klua.  Just clears my typing on me pressing enter. 

But meanwhile .. anyone else had/having this problem ?. Going to Jomtien will be a pain.

Do you have a copy of your TM30 done by the Agent?

1 hour ago, PAWNEESE said:

Try Banglamung.

Posted (edited)
Just now, PAWNEESE said:

If changing address don't you have to do first report in person.

Why not ask your agent.

Edited by dick turpin

I was waiting to see if I got the auto reminder of the 90-day report since after my last one which the online rejected so I did it in person and later obtained the LTR and cancelled my retirement O visa and I was due to have a 90-day report in early May but, I didn't receive the message so maybe something with immigration did go right on this issue.  Good luck to all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PAWNEESE said:

I think this may be from the old system but it's still the same IIRC.  Either a pull down box or when you start typing it'll give you suggestions.

image.png.ee3803b08646e5d5f356243f85571ad4.png

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Re my post 2 up.

Sorted. Possibly muppetry on my part.

It needed 

PROVINCE : Chonburi

CITY: Bang Lamung

DISTRICT: Na Klua

Not like me entering Pattaya anywhere.

I got my 90 day new renewal date in about 1 second. 

Just noticed post above from Treetops. 

Thanks for helpful advice. You are right.

Edited by PAWNEESE

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, dick turpin said:

If changing address don't you have to do first report in person.

Why not ask your agent.

Thanks for your suggestion. I am told you only have to do your first ever ever ever 90 day in person .. changing address will not halt the online eligibility .. so to speak. Well as long as a change of address form been done, I guess.

And that is how it turned out. 

Edited by PAWNEESE

Just now, PAWNEESE said:

Thanks for your suggestion. I am told you only have to do your first ever ever ever 90 day in person .. changing address will not halt the online eligibility .. so to speak. Well as long as a change of address form been done, I guess.

And that is how it turned out. 

Glad it turned out OK.... the things that are sent to try us here 

On 5/21/2024 at 9:43 AM, Digitalbanana said:

Did mine at CW online on a Sunday, it was approved same day (I didn't know they worked Sundays) and the PDF approved sent to my Monday 8am inbox/email.

What dates did you enter for arrival and visa expiration? 

Arrival: actual stamp date in passport, or last successful report date?

Visa expiration: actual visa in passport, or 90-day report due date?

Mine is pending now 4 days already

Has Bangkok immigration changed their rules on re-entering the country for the 90 days? 

I have re-entered on a visa extension via a re-entry permit from a quick trip abroad.

They rejected my online application twice, and the second time even gave a reason:

Screenshot_20240529_232519_PhotoEditor.thumb.jpg.752c6dcac691f9fd63eb43f361b1e13b.jpg

This never used to be the case. I've come and gone many times over many years without having to make a physical journey to Chaengwattana.

8 hours ago, Gaccha said:

Has Bangkok immigration changed their rules on re-entering the country for the 90 days? 

I have re-entered on a visa extension via a re-entry permit from a quick trip abroad.

They rejected my online application twice, and the second time even gave a reason:

Screenshot_20240529_232519_PhotoEditor.thumb.jpg.752c6dcac691f9fd63eb43f361b1e13b.jpg

This never used to be the case. I've come and gone many times over many years without having to make a physical journey to Chaengwattana.

The quick trip outside the country threw off your 90 day reporting cycle from the previous cycle. An IO told me its a good idea to check in personally at immigration and returning to same address, they will check your new entry date and reset your 90 day cycle and the next online report will work.

2 hours ago, CANSIAM said:

The quick trip outside the country threw off your 90 day reporting cycle from the previous cycle

I understand that the 90 days starts over again but that has never been a problem for well over 7 or 8 years. 

Is the new Bangkok policy really now that every single time I make a quick trip abroad, 90 days later I am going to have to waste a day at the immigration office?

I am in disbelief. This is absolutely enraging.

3 hours ago, Gaccha said:

I understand that the 90 days starts over again but that has never been a problem for well over 7 or 8 years. 

Is the new Bangkok policy really now that every single time I make a quick trip abroad, 90 days later I am going to have to waste a day at the immigration office?

Not positive on that, maybe others here will have some info......

On 5/15/2024 at 10:58 AM, Rampant Rabbit said:

yeah as far as im concerned the  balls  in their court,

The ball is theirs and its always in their court my friend.  You're not even in the game. 

• Sad 2

On 5/30/2024 at 10:42 AM, Gaccha said:

Big News

The policy at Bangkok Immigration has changed. I checked with the Immigration Officer today.

Every fresh entry to the country requires an in-person visit. Online has now become impossible. To anybody who travels 2 or 3 times a year using a re-entry permit, this is a major inconvenience. It is unprecedented. The Officer said they were receiving complaints about this new policy every day.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/15/2024 at 9:13 AM, UWEB said:

Same here. Been Thailand over 30 years continuous and no problem with online reporting except in Feb denied and also May denied. Went to Korat imm in person and also was told nothing wrong with 90 day reporting but could not tell me why mine was rejected.

When I first did 90 day report I saved a text file with my info so it would be the same each time.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, livram said:

Same here. Been Thailand over 30 years continuous and no problem with online reporting except in Feb denied and also May denied. Went to Korat imm in person and also was told nothing wrong with 90 day reporting but could not tell me why mine was rejected.

When I first did 90 day report I saved a text file with my info so it would be the same each time.

Been rejected the last two times.

"Your entry date and visa extension date don't match our system."
But they are right out of my passport.  No problem doing it in person.
Ask the IO "why?"  👉 <Shrugs>  Probably sunspots.

TIT.  Welcome to Thailand.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, connda said:

Your entry date and visa extension date don't match our system."

It's interesting that they have started to give reasons in the rejection emails. 

The rejection I received simply made no sense because it was based on an entirely new policy which I had not heard anyone else speak about (that Bangkok immigration now requires an in-person application after every travel abroad).

What they need to do is include a part in the application for us to explain some anomaly or provide extra information.

It is crazy. If you move out even for a day from Thailand, the next time you like to report the 90 days online it will not be anymore possible. You need to go in person to the immigration office bringing along with you the passport and each one copy of the passport pages having a Thai information, like year visa, multiple entry, last entry in the country. 
Very nice this new request. Loosing almost half a day and expulsing gas from the car escape tube. Very friendly for the atmosphere. 
why we need to do this after being registered at the airport and registered latest after 2 days at your location. Seems not to be enough. 

Edited by BaslerBebbi
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1