Why We Long-time Farang Will Never Leave Thailand.....

GammaGlobulin

10 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sex in the morning is my favorite with my girlfriend. ????

I only corrected the OP who somehow pretends he represents the farangs who are here for many years. He doesn't! 

Well, if I do not yet represent the farangs who have been here for many years, and this is debatable, then, surely, someday I might.

By the way, how long does it require, since one first set foot here, for one to be considered long time?

Is 50+ years enough?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, GammaGlobulin said:

Well, if I am not yet representative of the farangs who have been here for many years, and this is debatable, then, surely, someday I might become a representation of them.

By the way, how long does it require, since one first set foot here, for one to be considered long time?

Is 50+ years enough?

29 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sex in the morning is my favorite with my girlfriend. ????

I only corrected the OP who somehow pretends he represents the farangs who are here for many years. He doesn't! 

I prefer a bacon sandwich with onions and brown sauce and a cup of coffee in the mornings . 

I do find that if you have a proper sex session in the evening , like an hour long session , full on , then there's no need to do it again the following morning 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Within a microsecond, compared to the age of the universe, you, too, shall become old.  And then, please believe me, your skin will crawl for many reasons.

Maybe, by then, you will find more understanding about your world.

And, you will appreciate, more, the beauty of Thailand.

Until then....

Go West, young man.

West of here is India.

Go to India, My Son.

Enjoy.

Haha, yea good try old timer. 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

You do seem to have a delicate constitution.

Have you found the courage to ask your wife about the loan she took out behind your back described in your recent thread? The one where the Thai loans fellow couldn't speak a word of the Queen's English?  (Presumably, you can't speak a word of the King's Thai!)

To be forced into living in one of the most boring countries in the world must be torture for someone like you. 

Where I am in Thailand I'm hoping the sun soon burns off the fog and warms the place up enough to go outside.

I'm pleased I have a follower ???? but why so vindictive, bit weird, no?? Now off you trot, your sticky rice is getting cold.

And yes, most of my time here is torture, easily one of the most boring countries on earth. Awful, insignificant, dull, corrupt country. Okay for a holiday, but to live here is a mugs game, but you carry on with the denial old fellow.

Edited by Johnny Mac
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

What is it that you don't understand, my friend?

Are you so NAÏVE that you still insist that your youth is eternal?

Get real, my friend.

Your clock is ticking.

Just wait, and see.

Where did I say I wasn't getting old, and/or won't get old?? Read back, what I said is it makes my skin crawl old timers discussing sex on a message board. What is it that YOU didn't understand??

• Like 1

@GammaGlobulin

I thought somebody here said that many westerners are leaving Thailand for various reasons including that the Chinese is getting closer. They already built a high speed railway into Laos.

So you are the few who decide to stay?

Edited by EricTh

5 minutes ago, EricTh said:

@GammaGlobulin

I thought somebody here said that many westerners are leaving Thailand for various reasons including that the Chinese is getting closer. They already built a high speed railway into Laos.

So you are the few who decide to stay?

Funny enough Kunming is the one city in China that I want to go to, due to no smog, nice climate etc, and this new line runs from Kunming-Vientiane. So if the world ever opens again properly I will look into this.