intervac international vaccine certificate- Help requested.

Scouse123

I have just received an email containing my international vaccine certificate from intervac which I have printed off and added to my travel file.

When I actually scanned the QR code with my phone QR Reader, it stated that the ' certificate is invalid '  I am confused now by this.

What am I supposed to do with this certificate now? Should I be uploading it to anywhere or what?

I am not understanding the purpose of it, or do I just carry it around in my file when I am travelling to show hard copies if required?

Something is wrong as it should state "valid".  Mine does.

Is it taking you to the site https://cert-intervac.ddc... when you scan it?

If not, try it again using Line App in case the issue is your QR reader.

If it is going to that site but staes "invalid" there is some sort of problem and you'll need to contact the Division of communicable Diseases to get to the bottom of it.

Does the hard copy that was attached to the email you got read "Valid" or "invalid"?

20 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Something is wrong as it should state "valid".  Mine does.

Is it taking you to the site https://cert-intervac.ddc... when you scan it?

If not, try it again using Line App in case the issue is your QR reader.

If it is going to that site but staes "invalid" there is some sort of problem and you'll need to contact the Division of communicable Diseases to get to the bottom of it.

Does the hard copy that was attached to the email you got read "Valid" or "invalid"?

Invalid

Sheryl, it is taking me to the site you mention but saying invalid, so it looks like this will be useless.

I still have the one issued locally at Kalasin hospital which works and can be read by my QR Scanner.,.

Edited by Scouse123

7 minutes ago, DrJoy said:

It does not scan with LINE, Whatsapp, Viber etc.

Try installing different QR code reader apps from the G store if you have android.

If Iphone, use the built in QR code reader.

My QR reader is successfully opening the other QR code from the Hard copy of vaccines issued by Thailand national certificate of Covid vaccination which I used previously and was given in Kalasin hospital.

I'm having the exact same issue with the PDF emailed to me today. The QR goes to the right website which is blank except to say the certificate is invalid.  The QR code that appears in the Vaccine Certificate page of the Moh Pront app works fine.

For lack of a better idea, I sent it back to Intervac with the comment that it fails.

Edited by mahjongguy
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mahjongguy said:

I'm having the exact same issue with the PDF emailed to me today. The QR goes to the right website which is blank except to say the certificate is invalid.  The QR code that appears in the Vaccine Certificate page of the Moh Pront app works fine.

For lack of a better idea, I sent it back to Intervac with the comment that it fails.

I have done the same!.

I don't feel it is only me now or that I messed up!

If all the QR codes sent to PDF conversion get spoiled then I guess the script kiddies will soon be informed. Sometime next week, I'd say.

I only applied because I thought I might get a nice piece of yellow card with a stamp or two on it.

Since it's just a PDF I think I'll move on.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mahjongguy said:

If all the QR codes sent to PDF conversion get spoiled then I guess the script kiddies will soon be informed. Sometime next week, I'd say.

I only applied because I thought I might get a nice piece of yellow card with a stamp or two on it.

You had the option to pick one up or have one mailed for free as well. I chose the e-certificate version.

1 hour ago, Ohyesuare said:

You had the option to pick one up or have one mailed for free as well. I chose the e-certificate version.

Yeah,

IA know but that's being ' wise after the event ' and doesn't help our current situation.

I found their link and I have sent a message to their Facebook site. Let's see if any joy there.

1 hour ago, mahjongguy said:

I went back and found the thread with the link and I have contacted them there complaining, let's see if any joy doing it that way.

I still have my document issued in Thailand by the hospital when I had my jabs and that still works so I will just take that one with me.

@mahjongguy

Do yourself a favor please and go to your mobile device and to the Mor Phrom app and scroll down to international vaccinations on the left side.

You might have a nice surprise as I have now got a QR code with my name featured there and when you scan with another device all the information is revealed in English!

So at least they have got that bit right!

What I was hoping for something like a 3" x 5" certificate on nice card stock, sharply printed and with a nice red stamp or two.

Yeah, I'm old, and a dreamer.

All we can get is an emailed PDF to print out ourselves, and now we know that if you wait 24 hours the QR code will be valid. Or, if it's convenient for you, there are places in Bangkok where they will print it for you, by appointment . Might even stamp it. 

It's all fine. At some point these documents  --paper or digital-- will have no use anyway.

• Haha 1

All this thread chatter caused me to look at my Mor Promt app. Lo and behold, all the front page buttons are now in English as well as on other functions. Holding up another phone to read and freeze the translation just wasn't working for me.

Then and there I filed for my vax certificate QR code. 

Many thanks to @Scouse123 and other folks! 

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp
  • Like 2

I have a digital certificate from Morphrom app and the paper one from the hospital that vaccinated me.

I can't create account on morphrom, it doesn't recognise my phone number.

Tells me to contact hospital. I did so but no reply. Over a week now. (They were very helpful and on the ball at vaccination time though).

Question; is the morphrom cert same as covid vaccination passport for international travel?

If not, where can I try to get one, please?

31 minutes ago, Kiwithl said:

I have a digital certificate from Morphrom app and the paper one from the hospital that vaccinated me.

I can't create account on morphrom, it doesn't recognise my phone number.

Tells me to contact hospital. I did so but no reply. Over a week now. (They were very helpful and on the ball at vaccination time though).

Question; is the morphrom cert same as covid vaccination passport for international travel?

If not, where can I try to get one, please?

Strange post. If you can't create an account on the Morphrom app, how do you have 'digital certificate' from Morphrom?

4 minutes ago, Kiwithl said:

Scanned the qr thing on my original paper certificate.

That QR code is not the Morphrom app.

If you cannot create an account on the actual Morphrom app, then as a suggestion you should go to the place where you received your shots and let then fix it on the spot. Emails and phone calls get lost or put aside.

26 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

If you cannot create an account on the actual Morphrom app, then as a suggestion you should go to the place where you received your shots and let then fix it on the spot. Emails and phone calls get lost or put aside.

The QR code is the digital certificate

23 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Scanned qr.

Received Covid-19 Vaccine and Test Result Certificate.

It's green (and yellow), like the morphrom app so thought it came from morphrom.

Ok, I accept that it doesn't.

And that I should go to the administering hospital to sort morphrom.

Is morphrom where I get international travel covid "passport"?

29 minutes ago, Kiwithl said:

Scanned qr.

Received Covid-19 Vaccine and Test Result Certificate.

It's green (and yellow), like the morphrom app so thought it came from morphrom.

Ok, I accept that it doesn't.

And that I should go to the administering hospital to sort morphrom.

Is morphrom where I get international travel covid "passport"?

The 'International travel certificate' is now on the Morphrom app.

But the yellow vaccine passport booklet must be obtained from local government health facilities. This will depend on where you live. There are a few threads on this subject, so suggest you look at them.

PS: You can order the yellow Book from the Morphrom app, but it can only be picked up in 2 locations in Bangkok.

Edited by couchpotato

20 hours ago, pookett said:

Never received my email!

I have the QR code in the app which leads to the international certificate, I can view it but I cannot download it from there.

How to do?

What ap are you using to view the certificate via QR code?

If you use Line there should be a download/save option

• Like 1