Are the Thailand pass applications processed in Thailand or by Thai embassies outside Thailand?

Hopefully not off topic and maybe of interest to OP.

There was recent report of someone using the hotel to organize the TP.

He related account of uploading required docs and hotel organized the rest. Recall cost was little under 3k.

Is that an option that's available?

Can't find the post to check it out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

He related account of uploading required docs and hotel organized the rest. Recall cost was little under 3k.

From what i understand you can grab a taxi that is sha plus accredited yourself, but hotel can of course also arrange it which makes it a little more easy on the paperwork once checked out at the airport after landing. Also.. I think it is mandatory that hotel has to order the PCR test for you as you are not allowed to open the result yourself in case of fraud. Also it will be registered with the health department with a qr code for easy proof of appointment at airport and proof of ordered test.

It was me who commented to a previous post. If of relevance to OP when I made my booking for hotel that is required for Thai Pass on the site was a service to apply for Thai Pass on your behalf

I submitted all the documents to them and within two hours I had my Thai Pass at a cost of approx B2,900. The bonus for you if not computer savvy is that they will accept documents in both pdf and tpg format and submit all in tpg format as required by Thai Pass

59 minutes ago, Colki said:

It was me who commented to a previous post. If of relevance to OP when I made my booking for hotel that is required for Thai Pass on the site was a service to apply for Thai Pass on your behalf

I submitted all the documents to them and within two hours I had my Thai Pass at a cost of approx B2,900. The bonus for you if not computer savvy is that they will accept documents in both pdf and tpg format and submit all in tpg format as required by Thai Pass

Which site, which hotel please? Handy to know!

1 hour ago, Colki said:

Good new line of revenue for hotel and at the same time good customer service.

14 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

An agency can do it. Together with a test and go package ( or sandbox etc) and inclusive of Covid insurance. There’s been a lot of trouble with potential tourists waiting weeks and not getting their ThaîPass making for horrible stressed out waits, others get it in a minute. Ridiculous, just have it all in paperform  and downloaded. You have everything, you’re ok, if not, you don’t board. It’s not that much.