Pattaya bars are open in many areas. Its half returning to normal here.

jack71

On 12/13/2021 at 9:35 PM, WEBBYB808 said:

It's too late, already full of balding men, Koreans, Japanese,  Germans,  Russians, and more.  It's already more men in town than ladies.  Some bars are reaping the situation,  be it authorized or not.  Insomnia  was open , and Ibar.  Plenty open for sure, but its too many men, internet money, and lots and lots of balding  men.  Lol.  Guess we will have to wait for more ladies to return.  As its all in one central area now, and too crowded. 

'balding men, Koreans, Japanese,  Germans,  Russians, and more. '

What a load of racist rubbish! Do you really think Pattaya is about Hirsute, white Anglo Saxon  men from the UK??? The people you describe run this town and own the bars and clubs..lol

1 hour ago, Cherrytreeview said:

The amount of people on this forum in total denial is beyond me.

I think the deniers are the "no-one-come-to Thailand"-chanters.

You can see more and more of those who will not come. Day by day.

The tens of thousands appliers for test&go who overload the TP system, the dayly large crowds at Jontien Immigration - all no-comers.

Walking Street was mostly dead and the bar scene suffered already  before Covid. 

On 12/14/2021 at 5:40 AM, ChC1 said:

I certainly envy baldies. Nice shining smooth head make you want to touch, little maintenance unlike me paying big to barbers twice monthly (outside Thailand!), attracts attention instantly in a seedy bar as ladies run around the shining baldies like moth around a lid light bulb. 

Baldies have it all. It is something you fully headed don't understand.

Ok If I have insulted any baldies or ladies in paragraph one please excuse me. I am not a good joke teller.

We got the money, the locked in pensions and the house in Europe currently rented out to aid our lifestyle here!

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

I think the deniers are the "no-one-come-to Thailand"-chanters.

You can see more and more of those who will not come. Day by day.

The tens of thousands appliers for test&go who overload the TP system, the dayly large crowds at Jontien Immigration - all no-comers.

Walking Street was mostly dead and the bar scene suffered already  before Covid. 

Keep dreaming.

140,000 came in November.

About the same in the first 2 weeks of December.

All sex tourists destined for Pattaya and Jomtein immigration?

The guy off aseannow forum says he sees more tourists every day.

Oh right that means Thai tourism is saved.

40 million tourists came in 2019.

Do me a favour, you can insult your own intelligence but don't insult mine.

Now get back to counting the people going in and out of Jomtein immigration.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2021 at 4:35 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Yes Buakhao already very busy, apparently girls have gone to Phuket, maybe come back soon when they hear Pattaya is busy

I was there with my wife.

Lots of pretty girls around the malls.

A lot more just working private.

6 minutes ago, Cherrytreeview said:

Keep dreaming...

Why so aggressive? Because your reality collapses day bay day? Just close your eyes and feel good.

How many of the 40 million were Chinese and Indian groups? 140k after invention of TP on Nov.1, another 140k until today in Dec? Yeah, no one will come.

And the earth is flat.

Edited by JustAnotherHun

On 12/13/2021 at 9:35 PM, WEBBYB808 said:

It's too late, already full of balding men, Koreans, Japanese,  Germans,  Russians, and more.  It's already more men in town than ladies.  Some bars are reaping the situation,  be it authorized or not.  Insomnia  was open , and Ibar.  Plenty open for sure, but its too many men, internet money, and lots and lots of balding  men.  Lol.  Guess we will have to wait for more ladies to return.  As its all in one central area now, and too crowded. 

Just curious.    You mention balding twice in your brief post.   Do you have a fixation  for balding men?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

Why so aggressive? Because your reality collapses day bay day? Just close your eyes and feel good.

How many of the 40 million were Chinese and Indian groups? 140k after invention of TP on Nov.1, another 140k until today in Dec? Yeah, no one will come.

And the earth is flat.

As of 3 hours ago.

Richard Barrow (@RichardBarrow) Tweeted: 255,424 visitors have arrived since 1st November. Most people are coming from Germany (9,880), UK (7,833), Russia (5,175), UAE (4,406), France (4,292), Sweden, USA, Singapore, Norway and Israel.  

Percentage of those testing positive

November: 0.13%

December: 0.18%

#Thailand

Thailand tourism is saved.

Go and get some facts rather than counting people going in and out of Jomtein immigration.

????

• Haha 2

Just now, kinyara said:

So what, are those of us living and enjoying life here in Pattaya supposed to care about the whingers like yourself bursting a blood vessel at the sight of places opening up and some people making the effort to come and enjoy themselves away from a miserable winter elsewhere in the world.

Merry Christmas Ebeneezer

Glad you are catching up with the rest of us.

Some of us have been free to enjoy a drink while you where banned from having a drink with your meal for most of the year.

No one is bursting a blood vessel at a sausagefest where your the fifth person to stir the porridge.

Their bursting a blood vessel laughing at how desperate you must be.

????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

'balding men, Koreans, Japanese,  Germans,  Russians, and more. '

What a load of racist rubbish! Do you really think Pattaya is about Hirsute, white Anglo Saxon  men from the UK??? The people you describe run this town and own the bars and clubs..lol

Exactly  thats why they are here!

15 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Not right at all. Those are the <deleted>ey bars that have been empty for a long time. About time they were demolished and something better inserted

They were a rip-off... same prices as the GGBs.

Completely not what beer bars are about.

• Like 1

I was down on Jomtien Beach yesterday afternoon, around 4:00. One of the bars on Thappraya Road, just up from the beach, was openly serving bottles of beer to quite a few customers. Meanwhile, not 200 yards away, a dozen cops from the Dongtan Police Station were standing at attention at the start of their shift being given a pep talk by their senior officer. Until somebody high up gives an order to the contrary, it seems that it's fine with the police to sell booze in bars now.

• Like 1

I went to get a haircut this afternoon at one of the hairdressing salons by Rompho market, and several of the bars down there are open for business. Not many customers yet, but hopefully people will find out and start meeting up for a few jars again.

6 hours ago, Guderian said:

Let me know when the Windmill Club Restaurant reopens in Soi Diamond, lol.

I saw a SHA sticker on Kings Club today, has that opened as a restaurant? I was riding around the Buakhao area too.... looked like a pre-Covid normal for a Sunday morning, only busier.. 

Edited by jacko45k