Recommend me Pizza

Pravda

Ok, first thing first. I know I should be cooking at home, but I'm lazy.

I know some people consider Hawaiian Pizza to be crime against humanity, but I like it.

Now that's out of the way can someone recommend me a good pizza that can be delivered by Grab, bkk area? Today I ordered Hawaiian from a fairly well rated restaurant and received pizza with no pineapples, but it did have cashew nuts and something that resembled a pear.

Cheers

• Haha 1

It's a hit and miss because of the situation here best to call the restaurant see if they can fulfill your order correctly before ordering yes its a pain in the ass but believe me if you want what you want best way to do it 

Edited by Havefunme

I like Pizza Co. also, their NY Style pizzas (crust ????), and partial to their pepperoni. 18" is an amazing bargain.  Though not sure most deliver that size.  Also comes a smaller size.

There other pizzas, crust are too bready for me, and most usually are too oily on bottom.  Hit & miss with that.  NY style seems to be consistent.  We good for one every week or 2.

Another 'NY style' is SOHO Pizza, with a few outlets in the area.

• Like 2

I heuitate to say anything given that you like Hawaiian "pizza". (It is definitely not pizza).

But the best pizza in Bangkok - which does offer a "hawaiian" topping  option - by far is Pizza Mania IMO

https://pizzamania.co.th/

Quick delivery too

2 tips: select the New York style crust, well done option and extra sauce option. No need for extra cheese, usual amount is fine.

17 hours ago, Screaming said:

Grottino Osteria in Naklua or anywhere in Thailand. The very best wood brick oven pizza I have had in Thailand. Very much like Roma pizza. Very thin crust and delicious.

Sounds great how long is the delivery time to bkk?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1