Bocelli

overherebc

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I asked Lisa if she would like to join me in my apartment. Then she had to cancel the NY party. 

Sorry guys, maybe next time. ???? 

P.S.: Andrea will maybe sing a couple of songs for us.

Is that Lisa from Patong? The one with the dark eyes, dark hair and darkish skin? I think I know her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, overherebc said:

Oh no he wasn't.

So was he or wasn't he  ? , after paying him all that money, ,and no one from

Phuket forum went ? 

regards worgeordie   PS I will try Google to see what that has to say

6 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

So was he or wasn't he  ? , after paying him all that money, ,and no one from

Phuket forum went ? 

regards worgeordie   PS I will try Google to see what that has to say

Google    Bocelli tickets and search Phuket Thailand and it says no results found.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Google    Bocelli tickets and search Phuket Thailand and it says no results found.

Same same if you google for tickets to enter 7 Eleven. Same price too ????

Judging from the videos, there were not many people there. Probably not the local taste in music. Also, you had to be vaccinated to attend, and in addition, you had to show a negative covid test. Not many in their right mind would attend such an event and risk being ferried off to a hospital for 14 days.

Edited by farang51
Spleling error
  • Like 1

So then, as expected and anticipated by most of us - the entire concert idea was the invention of fevered delusional TAT minds and in fact not only never happened but the entire thing was a total fabrication? 

Edited by cliveshep
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, cliveshep said:

So then, as expected and anticipated by most of us - the entire concert idea was the invention of fevered delusional TAT minds and in fact not only never happened but the entire thing was a total fabrication? 

So you weren't there either....????

https://newsbeezer.com/thailandeng/world-class-opera-artist-andrea-is-proud-to-be-in-thailand-attend-the-countdown-show-in-phuket-tonight/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elwood said:

He just wants to start his new year with some Thai bashing, so has ignored videos and reports of the event.????

My apologies as apparently I and many others were wrong and when referring to TAT offerings that is unusual. Very strange how only minor media outlets are carrying this item when more august outlets like BBC and Bangkok Post (no comparison I know) had nothing. Many of us assumed that, like before, TAT were spinning a tale. And no - we would not attend such an event ever.

13 minutes ago, cliveshep said:

My apologies as apparently I and many others were wrong and when referring to TAT offerings that is unusual. Very strange how only minor media outlets are carrying this item when more august outlets like BBC and Bangkok Post (no comparison I know) had nothing. Many of us assumed that, like before, TAT were spinning a tale. And no - we would not attend such an event ever.

Must agree that TAT usually spouts rubbish????