If You are like Me, then you most certainly love girls between the ages of 23 and 43.

GammaGlobulin

My Dear Friends,

Have you ever written down, in your own words, just why it might be that girls, 23 to 43, this sweet spot, are the ones that turn us on, most?

This sweet age group has nothing to do with sexuality, not even physical attractiveness.

Mostly, my guess is that this has more to do with hormones.

For example, after age 43, women seem to become tougher and harder.  And, before age 23, their hormones are affect their thinking, too much, and mostly they just want to build a nest, and, young girls, mostly just want to have fun.

Girls, less than age 23, just want to have fun.

So, anyway, I have put much thought into this topic, and I can tell you that....girls, who want to have too much fun are not right for me.

And, older girls, after the age of 43, also, are no fun, at all.

I would never marry a woman older than me, for this very reason.

When I look back, I realize that, probably, the best age for women, from a true man's perspective is...age 40.

40, I would say, is the sweetest.

We can never recover our own youth, and we can never again partake of young girls, as we once did when we were 16.

Such angst we feel at this loss, I would guess, for most of us.

And yet, there is still hope if you can find a girl who is both fun and forty.

Or, maybe you might find a woman who has curls like Robert Plant once had when he was young and shirtless.

No matter how old we become, our potential for a sexually satisfying life remains...if only we might believe, like Dorothy, as she traversed the yellow brick road, just another metaphor for life.

Anything is possible in this life.

You just gotta believe....and then, make a wish.

1511933610_image(1).jpg.7521a6347c6666946295020264371089.jpg

Yes, my friends, age 40 is the best, by far.

No matter what age you might be.

I know it.

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

This sweet age group has nothing to do with sexuality, not even physical attractiveness.

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

No matter how old we become, our potential for a sexually satisfying life remains

And you are also stating that you put much though into that huge contradiction. Good job, Gamma!

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

And you are also stating that you put much though into that huge contradiction. Good job, Gamma!

Maybe, reading between the lines, you might understand that I would give my left nut to have the Far Eastern Economic Review rag, resurrected, as it once was, in print form, and to enjoy it with a cup of tea.

Some things are gone, and gone forever.

Just like our first taste of you know what.

• Sad 1

If you are lucky enough to find your true soulmate then it should be immaterial how old she is. 

Only people who are incredibly shallow will be concerned with such trivialities as their loved one's age.

2 hours ago, GBW said:

OP, are you sure you dont have a hidden secret fantasy for Robert Plant. 

Oh those curls, that chest...............   

Not to mention the bulge.

Do you remember the battle of the bulge?

Back in the day....?

I cannot say that I was never smitten with Plant, just as so many truly were, those days....

Even today, I am in love with Plant.

On 12/21/2021 at 7:45 AM, Dmaxdan said:

If you are lucky enough to find your true soulmate then it should be immaterial how old she is. 

Only people who are incredibly shallow will be concerned with such trivialities as their loved one's age.

Living in Dreamland.

I can assure you women have their own metrics to judge us by.