"Freedom Day" In Phuket...Did I Not Get The Memo?

Pattaya Spotter

Instead of posting photos of vaccinated tourists and expats (of whom I have no fear of nor care to tell them how to live their lives irrespective of masking directives by tyrannical governments). Maybe instead you should post photos of drunk and careless drivers as yesterday far more people died on the roads than from a virus.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

If I understand correctly - you are against people flouting anti drunk driving laws, presumably in the name of public safety and health, but not masking in public laws, which are also in the name of public safety and health...got it.

You must be real fun at a party!!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

All these photos are of people outside or even on fast moving vehicles

And I didn't get a response to my question in another thread: do you have to wear a face mask riding a motorbike in your country?

For me this mask but no helmet is braindead as can be.

Thumbs up for the majority in the pictures who wear helmets!

Edited by KhunBENQ

13 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

If I understand correctly - you are against people flouting anti drunk driving laws, presumably in the name of public safety and health, but not masking in public laws, which are also in the name of public safety and health...got it.

No requiring making outside is not in the name of public safety - it is a measure of government control and flat out proven to be worthless outdoors .

If a private business wants to require customers to wear masks in their business - then that should be their choice. People can then choose whether to patronize that business or go elsewhere.

Edited by calbts2

15 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

All these photos are of people outside or even on fast moving vehicles

Your point  being what, they are not required.  Here in Thailand masks must be worn outside, inside and even when you drive your car with more than you inside of it.  At the parks here you also must wear a mask even while running or risk being cajoled by the park police. Try again. or are you also an Anti Masker