Waxing For Ladies

realthaideal

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignoring the few pathetic immature posts...

Has your friend considered permanent hair removal? I have heard the price for this is reasonable here.

Its something im am going to be looking into as I am fed up with waxing (which i do at home, so have no recommendations, sorry.)

If your friend is interested and i find a good place to do this, I will post the details. (but if anyone knows of a professional who offers perm removal, pleassse post for me. Cheers!)

[

The all time favourite of sensuous South East Asian women. The Aloedeam effectively lightens dark unattractive nipple into delicious pink. It comes in a set of a cream and lotion. One to be used in the day, and the other at night. This combination ensures that the shortest time is required to develop one of the most sexiest part of a woman. Formulated with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, it is gentle on the sensitive nipples.[/i]

:o:D:D

Perhaps they could add a few more vitamins and minerals to the stuff so as the man (or in some cases the lady) in the life of the bleachee could get some benefit from this treatment as well.

Edited by Blinky Bill

Bleaching ??? Who came up with that twisted idea? :D

It's not twisted. In these regions, not everyone is born with pink nipples. Most are not, actually. Even among mixed Thai-Western people, only half seem to get handed out pink 'uns, as a highly informative poll I started a couple months ago in the family forum clearly demonstrated.

So when someone raised the bleaching issue, the following stuff might help.

The text on this site has an almost Borat-esque unintentional humour about it:

http://www.thejamushop.com/nipple_cream.htm

The all time favourite of sensuous South East Asian women. The Aloedeam effectively lightens dark unattractive nipple into delicious pink. It comes in a set of a cream and lotion. One to be used in the day, and the other at night. This combination ensures that the shortest time is required to develop one of the most sexiest part of a woman. Formulated with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, it is gentle on the sensitive nipples.

Perhaps because I've been here a while I don't find "pink nipples" at all attractive. A nice dark brown looks much nicer. :o

Perhaps because I've been here a while I don't find "pink nipples" at all attractive. A nice dark brown looks much nicer. :o

Agreed. But what colour do you prefer your freckles Lampoon? :D

:D

Don't think that's pigment.

'Blinky Bill'

Perhaps they could add a few more vitamins and minerals to the stuff so as the man (or in some cases the lady) in the life of the bleachee could get some benefit from this treatment as well.

Maybe some Vegemite :o

but why do men have nipples?

I don't know. Do you? :o

Male nipples aren't exactly a genetic glitch: they are evidence of our developmental clock. In the early stages of life from conception until about 14 weeks, all human fetuses look the same, regardless of gender. At the tender age of 14 weeks post-fertilization , genetically-male fetuses begin to produce male hormones including testosterone. These hormones turn the androgynous fetus into a bouncing baby boy.

Here's where the developmental clock comes in. By 14 weeks, when the hormones turn on, the nipples have already formed. So, while our male fetus goes on to become a baby boy, he keeps his nipples, reminding all of us that people, male and female, started off the same way.

In most men, the nipples really don't change after this point, but some men can develop a condition called gynecomastia. In gynecomastia, the fatty tissue around the nipple develops and eventually appears similar to a female breast. This can occur whenever the testosterone level is lowered by medications, such as those that treat prostate cancer, and by natural hormonal changes due to obesity, adolescence or aging.

Luckily, most of us don't worry too much about male nipples, so men never have to worry about finding swimtrunks and a bikini top that fit.

Well, isn't this the funnest topic for awhile ? I had a feeling it would stir everybody up. And apparently only guys frequent the CM forum. And a bunch of moderators. It's all fine whatever they say, but rules is rules, I suppose.

I'll have the girl read all of this tmw, though she'll have to weed thru a bunch of shennanigans first. I'm thinking that place across from Mike's Burgers is going to be among the best. It's Ampai School of Beauty. She's the only BKK certified beauty school in the North as far as I've read before. I know she does good service, had some friends who used to go to her spa in Hillside 5 - Siam Spa - who recommended both her places.

And as for me..... once I let a girl talk me into letting her wax me back. Yikes ! It was like the scene from 40 yr old virgin. Pain, hair loss. Little droplets of blood. And a lot of cursin'. Last time I do that. I'm hairy the way the man upstairs intended, and proud of it. It is too bad however, that the hair keeps moving south, off my head and then on to other more creative places.

Well, isn't this the funnest topic for awhile ? I had a feeling it would stir everybody up. And apparently only guys frequent the CM forum. And a bunch of moderators. It's all fine whatever they say, but rules is rules, I suppose.

I'll have the girl read all of this tmw, though she'll have to weed thru a bunch of shennanigans first. I'm thinking that place across from Mike's Burgers is going to be among the best. It's Ampai School of Beauty. She's the only BKK certified beauty school in the North as far as I've read before. I know she does good service, had some friends who used to go to her spa in Hillside 5 - Siam Spa - who recommended both her places.

And as for me..... once I let a girl talk me into letting her wax me back. Yikes ! It was like the scene from 40 yr old virgin. Pain, hair loss. Little droplets of blood. And a lot of cursin'. Last time I do that. I'm hairy the way the man upstairs intended, and proud of it. It is too bad however, that the hair keeps moving south, off my head and then on to other more creative places.

Picture of realthaideal taken during Songkram @ John's Place:

post-23786-1181321375_thumb.jpg

:o

In that case i think this may be more affective than wax..

Funny, I remember him as being more handsome?

Did I have more to drink than I thought? :o

:D

Edited by Ulysses G.

[

The all time favourite of sensuous South East Asian women. The Aloedeam effectively lightens dark unattractive nipple into delicious pink. It comes in a set of a cream and lotion. One to be used in the day, and the other at night. This combination ensures that the shortest time is required to develop one of the most sexiest part of a woman. Formulated with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, it is gentle on the sensitive nipples.[/i]

:o:D:D

Benefits .... Now there is a good thought.....how about some V & M that would make them glow in the dark..... and perhaps in tune with the heart beat ,,,,, blink..... you know like if you are laying in bed and she turns over too quickly.... uuuugh not a good feeling..... with the above time tested blinker,knockers program, she would have to give at least a 6 blink notice that she is going to turn in that direction.....

Re the waxing..... somewhat a cross between the short-lastingness of waxing and the permanance of "once and for all" try this I accidentially found out about it, and found it to be amazing....

You know how the locals like to have pics taken of them with the thumb and forefinger extended "L" shap under the chin. ???

1] Well make that " L " configuration with each of your hands,,,,,,

2] Squeeze a small but wide line of super glue , from the tip of your forefinger around the L to the end of your thumb, doing so on both hands

3] Carefully place this "L" shape precisely along the inner line of the area to be waxed, applying just moderate pressure

4] Enjoy a bit of good music, she could gently provide you with a glass of wine at this time for your trouble.

5] Both of you can doze off for a few minutes ..... and when you hear her husband coming up the steps >>>.

Well need I say more...... I don't know how, scientifically, it works,,,,, but believe me it is close to a miracle.....and just the fact of doing it for her ..... well you would be suprised how much of a blood rush you get through your heart..... I guess kindness does pay....

Good Luck

PS You can get a 6 pak of the super glue at Makro for 89 Baht

Nice pic of me, McG. I'll have to get copies to send the family. They'll be proud to see me riding my go cart inside my 7-11 too.

The torch method might be a wise method for me, yes. I've noticed they do that with the pigs at Kad Luang around midnight when the butchers set up. Yu can watch 'em getting those skins picture perfect. Yesterday at the Mae Hye market i saw the butcher girl - kind of cute too - shaving a pig's ear before placing it out on the counter. Nice touch. The pig-ear-shaver-girl does a good job too. It's all about the details.

"Funny, I remember him as being more handsome?

Did I have more to drink than I thought?"

Thanks, UG, bak waan ! I remember my 1st night in a bar in NaNa Plaza many yrs back. A girl walked up to me, patted my stomach, looked at me and said "You fat." Having grown up always fat I totally resented it. Thought 'Oh, great! I come all the way here and I have to hear this from the girls??!' The next second, before I could turn and walk out, she said 'You handsome.' I was like, 'Ok, as a combo I can take that. I'm Handosme Fat Man!' Since then that's my secret superhero identity. Not really sure I have so many super powers, other than eating hmu kattaa for 2 hours straight. But most Thais can do that as well. Anyway, thanks alot UG, and right back at you. You handsome fat man!

not sure what it means, but within this 4 page thread there have been 3 places recommended. of those 3, ALL are across from mikes burgers.

and for the person who asked about permanent removal, upstairs in kad suan kaow is at least one place. not sure of floor or name, but it is a clinic. only one there i think. be careful of this process though. dark hair and fair skin probably no problem. any other other combination can be troublesome.

"Funny, I remember him as being more handsome?

Did I have more to drink than I thought?"

Thanks, UG, bak waan ! I remember my 1st night in a bar in NaNa Plaza many yrs back. A girl walked up to me, patted my stomach, looked at me and said "You fat." Having grown up always fat I totally resented it. Thought 'Oh, great! I come all the way here and I have to hear this from the girls??!' The next second, before I could turn and walk out, she said 'You handsome.' I was like, 'Ok, as a combo I can take that. I'm Handosme Fat Man!' Since then that's my secret superhero identity. Not really sure I have so many super powers, other than eating hmu kattaa for 2 hours straight. But most Thais can do that as well. Anyway, thanks alot UG, and right back at you. You handsome fat man!

To be honest, all I noticed was the handsome part until you mentioned being overweight.

Some people like the movie star Brian Denny look good when they are big. Just be happy that you are one of them! :o

Here's a little excerpt from a health forum:

Good evening women's health forum, this is my first time posting and I'm in dire need of an answer.

Wednesday afternoon I went for my first Brazilian wax- had all hair (except anus) removed. It has been understandably sore since then, but now I have discovered that around the top of my vagina, on the lips around and above my clitoris there is extremely dry and cracking skin. In one area, is is even bleeding slightly.

I'm sorry for the graphics, but I'm freaking out here because I think my Brazilian was botched. Badly.

What the hel_l is going on with my vagina???

--Rachel[/b]

And a response:

Use Valesline. It'll relieve your irritated and dry skin. The skin in that area is very delicate and wax removes some skin. Try using dry epilation in the future. I use one of those igia epilator machines.

Edited by Blinky Bill