Thai Pass. Have you been declined? What next?

Fairynuff

I got my application in just a few hours before the deadline. I started to wonder what would happen if they just decided not to process any of the latest applications and just allowed the existing ones. 
so my questions are, if you were declined, what went wrong and what did you do?

if you’ve applied but not yet got your QR code what’s your plan?

would you go for another option like Sandbox?

• Like 1

MY application was rejected today because of  NO RECEIPT FOR PCR test .

i understand that not i will have to go threw the whole process again, because there

is no way on their web site to update an rejected application.

so only question now: HOW DO I PAY FOR THIS PCT TEST?

tried to log in to their web site, cannot.

i am sure no one will reply my email, and my flight is coming early next month.

another question is: what happans in case that my flight will be cancelled / changed?

will i get a refund for this PCR test payment?

1 hour ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

i understand that not i will have to go threw the whole process again, because there

another question is: what happans in case that my flight will be cancelled / changed?

I didn’t see any question regarding PCR test

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

Hereby a photo of  the email i got today. seems like they reject now application if there

is no proof of payment for the PCR test. but they do not mention ANYTHING about

it when you start the application.

and the worst - THEIR WES SITE DOES NOT WORK !! CANNOT LOG IN !!

image.png.28a869d212d9dd8505831f26a038ea5c.png

3 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

I started to wonder what would happen if they just decided not to process any of the latest applications and just allowed the existing ones. 

what happans is they reject your application,is that you will have to START ALL THE PROCESS OVER AGAIN !! which another week wasted.

and if you did not upload a receipt for PCR test in phuket airport - and you propably did'nt because the thailand pass website does not mention anything about it - THAN YOU WILL BE REJECTED !!!

WHAT A MESS !!!!!

• Like 1

to correct your paperwork reply to email with correct info, attach files.

They do process fast.

Yes, for phuket sandbox pcr test (and from 22.12 2 pcr are needed) have to be payed.

my application for T&G placed hours before dead line was processed within 20h, I have pass. It was not complete, because I hadn't got proper hotel booking (I had only an outdated one). That was the fasted from the 3 previous ones (one over 24h, two others 5 days).

So they are working and are not fussy.

They have 7 days to process application.

If rejected you can wait till 4th january for opening (there might be delay), but if need fast do sandbox.

Edited by internationalism

7 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

No Thailand pass I've seen asked for it mine certainly didn't and I know in Australia you can get one an hour before you fly at the international terminal hard to cover that lol

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

what happans is they reject your application,is that you will have to START ALL THE PROCESS OVER AGAIN !! which another week wasted.

and if you did not upload a receipt for PCR test in phuket airport - and you propably did'nt because the thailand pass website does not mention anything about it - THAN YOU WILL BE REJECTED !!!

WHAT A MESS !!!!!

Normally the Thai Pass asked for the SHA plus approved  hotel/ SHA Taxi to hotel/ and PCR test.Your choice of SHA hôtel should mention the details included. Mine was all included.That’s probably what went wrong for you. So you’ve been rejected, you cannot apply again for Test and Go, as it has been suspended since Tuesday night, and only accepting new applications for the Thai Pass through Phuket Sandbox program, or full quarantine package in Bangkok. Apparently your flight must not go through Bangkok airport.Check that. There are different conditions for Phuket Sandbox so read thoroughly, also 2 PCR tests instead of 1 , plus the PCR before you leave home. 

5 minutes ago, geisha said:

Normally the Thai Pass asked for the SHA plus approved  hotel/ SHA Taxi to hotel/ and PCR test.Your choice of SHA hôtel should mention the details included. Mine was all included.That’s probably what went wrong for you. So you’ve been rejected, you cannot apply again for Test and Go, as it has been suspended since Tuesday night, and only accepting new applications for the Thai Pass through Phuket Sandbox program, or full quarantine package in Bangkok. Apparently your flight must not go through Bangkok airport.Check that. There are different conditions for Phuket Sandbox so read thoroughly, also 2 PCR tests instead of 1 , plus the PCR before you leave home. 

PROBLEM is that the web site for the payment on line of the PCR test does not work properly.

my hotel confirmed that that website, www.thailandpsas.com IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

but the hotel cannot complete the payment for me.

so prectically there is no way now to apply for thailand pass in phuket sandbox, and

they will not even let you know about it in advance, only after you send

your application you will be notified that "Thailand Pass system has rejected your registration due to Please upload an RT-PCR receipt for your swab test at Phuket International Airport. You can book and pay at https://www.thailandpsas.com/"

but no, you CANNOT PAY at https://www.thailandpsas.com/"

if problem with payment, change browser, try from the PC, tablet, smartphone.

Switch off VPN, ad block, allow cookies.

you have clear instruction what to do next, you don't need sandbox application

"Thailand Pass system has rejected your registration due to Please upload an RT-PCR receipt for your swab test at Phuket International Airport."

Edited by internationalism
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, internationalism said:

if problem with payment, change browser, try from the PC, tablet, smartphone.

Switch off VPN, ad block, allow cookies.

you have clear instruction what to do next, you don't need sandbox application

"Thailand Pass system has rejected your registration due to Please upload an RT-PCR receipt for your swab test at Phuket International Airport."

tried different browser indeed, but hey, i cannot but now new computers / tablet / smartphone just to pay online in one broken web site !!!

as mentioned, i did contact my hotel,who contacted the "website", who addmited for the problem and "fixing now"...

in other words, just a mess, they do not know what they are doing and because of their

insistence on "pcr receipt" (as if we could not pay in the airport) they are losing millions in profits, because most tourists will give up and go elsewhere.

9 hours ago, starky said:

No Thailand pass I've seen asked for it mine certainly didn't and I know in Australia you can get one an hour before you fly at the international terminal hard to cover that lol

He not asking about before leaving.He needs a receipt for the PCR test on arrival in Thailand.

18 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

As I understand, the letter from the one-day ASQ hotel didn't show you had paid for the PCR-test. Said letter should have shown 1) hotel night paid 2) shuttle from airport to hotel paid 3) first PCR paid.

If you flight is changed I think the TP FAQ said it is ok provided the shift is less than 72 hours.

P.S. The PCR they want paid already is, of course, the one you take upon arrival in Thailand, NOT the one you take just before boarding.

Edited by JackGats
added post-scriptum
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, JackGats said:

As I understand, the letter from the one-day ASQ hotel didn't show you had paid for the PCR-test. Said letter should have shown 1) hotel night paid 2) shuttle from airport to hotel paid 3) first PCR paid.

If you flight is changed I think the TP FAQ said it is ok provided the shift is less than 72 hours.

P.S. The PCR they want paid already is, of course, the one you take upon arrival in Thailand, NOT the one you take just before boarding.

you are wrong on all image.png.e847f7529a72ecdc7e046c2010ba7df7.png. anyway, no hotel will aggree or mange to pay for your PCR now that they made it so complicated with their disfunctioning web site.

8 minutes ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

you are wrong on all image.png.e847f7529a72ecdc7e046c2010ba7df7.png. anyway, no hotel will aggree or mange to pay for your PCR now that they made it so complicated with their disfunctioning web site.

Ok, so the Sandbox had (yet another) system of testing (namely at the airport instead of at the hotel). Pitfalls everywhere.

17 hours ago, internationalism said:

to correct your paperwork reply to email with correct info, attach files.

They do process fast.

Yes, for phuket sandbox pcr test (and from 22.12 2 pcr are needed) have to be payed.

my application for T&G placed hours before dead line was processed within 20h, I have pass. It was not complete, because I hadn't got proper hotel booking (I had only an outdated one). That was the fasted from the 3 previous ones (one over 24h, two others 5 days).

So they are working and are not fussy.

They have 7 days to process application.

If rejected you can wait till 4th january for opening (there might be delay), but if need fast do sandbox.

Ours too, a few hours before deadline but still showing as reviewing. A friend emailed to say she’d heard of people calling the helpline and getting it sorted, which surprises given that most other helplines never answer.

6 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

PROBLEM is that the web site for the payment on line of the PCR test does not work properly.

my hotel confirmed that that website, www.thailandpsas.com IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

but the hotel cannot complete the payment for me.

so prectically there is no way now to apply for thailand pass in phuket sandbox, and

they will not even let you know about it in advance, only after you send

your application you will be notified that "Thailand Pass system has rejected your registration due to Please upload an RT-PCR receipt for your swab test at Phuket International Airport. You can book and pay at https://www.thailandpsas.com/"

but no, you CANNOT PAY at https://www.thailandpsas.com/"

Maybe at //www.thailandPAS.com/"

21 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

Scott, the website for tests is down. They are fixing it and you must try again.Could take a few days.

On 12/23/2021 at 11:27 PM, Fairynuff said:

Ours too, a few hours before deadline but still showing as reviewing. A friend emailed to say she’d heard of people calling the helpline and getting it sorted, which surprises given that most other helplines never answer.

Helpline works, i had to wait 70 minutes in the line, approved within few hours. Cost several euros in voip call. That was to their landline, the first number, starting with 2. 
They have also another 3 numbers which might be mobiles

9 hours ago, internationalism said:

Helpline works, i had to wait 70 minutes in the line, approved within few hours. Cost several euros in voip call. That was to their landline, the first number, starting with 2. 
They have also another 3 numbers which might be mobiles

Thanks, all sorted before I needed to call

On 12/23/2021 at 7:48 AM, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

WHAT A MESS !!!!!

A week? I got my Thai pass within 8 hours of application.

On 12/24/2021 at 12:00 AM, geisha said:

He not asking about before leaving.He needs a receipt for the PCR test on arrival in Thailand.

Most hotels offer it as part of the "package" certainly was at all the accommodation I looked at. Why make life more difficult for yourself unnecessarily?