Children Aged 5-11 to Receive Pfizer Vaccine

Jonathan Fairfield

8 hours ago, TheScience said:

Many countries in Europe have entirely halted giving Pfizer to teens. It might be only males but im not seeing gender anymore ????

Why is that?

Are they giving a different vaccine to teens now?

54 minutes ago, TheScience said:

Just for the record I'm not anti vax.

I love it when folks feel the need to start here, and then follow with a litany of crazy conspiracy theories and unfounded accusations. Not limited to euthanasia.

56 minutes ago, TheScience said:

They say they've had good lives and enough...not looking to wreck the economy and the future for *old farts like them*.

52 minutes ago, TheScience said:

Governments have NO rights.

Hence the use of quotes. As we are in thailand perhaps I should have used "might"?

The current regime has granted themselve pretty much unlimited power and authority (an unending emergency decree, amendments to the Communicable Disease Act) to enforce anything they choose relevant to COVID.  

thailand is pretty much a conflict-avoiding society, save for periodic eruptions, so the government is not going to force anyone to get a vaccination. They can require vaccinations for certain societal participation.

3 hours ago, TheScience said:

Notice how they play this? They put the known risk upfront so as to downplay it but risks certainly acknowledged.

No less than two European nations (4) currently disagree. Moderna is out for kids and Pfizer also known to have issues, serious issues. Moderna does not have full FDA approval.

Besides, FDA is totally compromised $$$$

It's all good till your own kid has irreversible heart condition due to a flu shot which they 99.999% will not die from and probably not become especially ill - and you have no legal recourse.

You really can't help getting it wrong. Covid is not the flu. What don't you understand about that? And you seem unable to master the concept of relative risk? There is some risk associated with vaccination. But there is more risk associated with not getting vaccinated. Any European nations refusing to use any covid vaccine?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 2009 said:

The side effects and even desths from the vaccine at easy to find on Google yourself.

The teachers and other adults can vaccinate themselves to protect themselves, duh.

So easy and yet you somehow won't produce it?  Honorable people back up their claims.

2 hours ago, TheScience said:

Just for the record I'm not anti vax. I've had a number of childhood vaccines as well as travelers innoculations. I was forced to have two covid vaccines for work and those were AZ. 8 would not have taken mRNA vaccines.

I do not think anything nefarious is being put in the vaccines yet but there has been 100s of cases of illness and death over impurities in the vaccines in Korea, Japan and Vietnam.

I personally think it's a very untested and untrialed vaccine full of all sorts of issues. The corporations just let it rip on us plebs for profit.

My personal preference is to have everyone gone with the attenuated vaccines and just let the vaccines rip through humanity.

Both my 90+ parents say the exact same. Old and infirm at home and let the world get on with life. They say they've had good lives and enough...not looking to wreck the economy and the future for *old farts like them*.

Truth is...it's all the people with co-morbities and their backers - the left wing virtue signalers.

Probably all Faucis and CCP fault anyway but we can't say that because then...what to do? That's crimes against humanity. But it will come out...tempers need to cool. It will come out... CCP still has not demonstrated a source, proven a vector, produced patient zero...

We even have HIV patient zero from 80s!

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

That could imply sacrificing the child (5-11) for the benefit of the elder ?

My wife and I have been double dosed, as have our children 17 & 12, as for the 7 year old, that is not going to happen as much as the boosters are not going to happen.

Enough is enough and the evidence, call it data/science whatever you like states that Omicron is less virulent and dangerous than it's predecessor Delta.

If and when our daughters school wishes to make it compulsory for our 7 year old to be vaccinated or they will not accept her in the school unvaccinated, then we will not only pull her out, we will also pull out the 12 year old and I will go to the trouble of mounting a law suite against the school. Now why would I bother, because for one, the government has not made it mandatory, i.e. it's a choice and for a school to try to enforce school entry for children by mandatory vaccines is unjustifiable, think about for a minute, the government says, "up to you", but the school says, you must.

Would be an interesting outcome and a precedent for the future if the pendulum swung my way and like I said, I would be prepared to take them on as opposed to changing schools, just to show them and others that they are not above the government, they are a school with no credentials in the field of medicine, e.g. they receive advice from the government when it comes to viruses, so why make the vaccine mandatory when the government isn't ?

Open and shut case as far as I am concerned, early settlement out of court, nope, all the way, regardless if I won and received a $ in compensation. Lesson be learned ?     

I'm sure you've done a careful analysis of Thai law as it applies to this situation and aren't just ranting.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I'm sure you've done a careful analysis of Thai law as it applies to this situation and aren't just ranting.

Will cross the path when and if I get to it, then I would do my due diligence before throwing my money away, so you can take it as a rant for now and hopefully one doesn't have to cross that path, and when and if that path does come my way, it will be the wife steering the case so to speak so that their is no blow back on me with immigration if you know what I mean.

23 hours ago, tomster said:

However, would you want to look you daughter in the eye when a currently unknown long term negative effect of the vaccine becomes known in several years time which could mean (for example) that she is unable to have kids herself?

Given that vaccines by their inherent nature are eliminated from the body within a couple of weeks at most, that no vaccine in history has ever had long term adverse effects and there is no known biological mechanism whereby this could happen, just how do you propose that these vaccines could cause those kinds of effects?

As stated by a virologist in the article below:

Vaccines are just designed to deliver a payload and then are quickly eliminated by the body,” Goepfert said. “This is particularly true of the mRNA vaccines. mRNA degrades incredibly rapidly. You wouldn’t expect any of these vaccines to have any long-term side effects. And in fact, this has never occurred with any vaccine."

3 things to know about the long term side effects of Covid vaccines

It's totally voluntary if parents want to vaccinate their kids or not 

No one can deny that and that's the way it should be.

Just use data and not feelings when deciding if it is yes or no to the vaccine.

New York has seen a quite large increase of kids being admitted to hospitals in December.

Could the vaccines have prevented some of those admissions?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coronavirus/striking-increase-ny-urgent-advisory-to-pediatricians-as-child-covid-hospitalizations-quadruple/3467510/%3famp

Edited by Virt

5 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I am done trying to convince people about it as it is a complete waste of time.

Why do you think it falls to you to "convince" people? 

And are you really "done"? Somehow I doubt it. Maybe keep convincing yourself, that should keep you occupied and out of our hair.

6 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Clearly there are two categories of people: those who can see something is unbelievably wrong, and those who can't.

Clearly.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Yes, there is no doubt in my mind this will turn out to be a massive medical scandal. I am done trying to convince people about it as it is a complete waste of time. Clearly there are two categories of people: those who can see something is unbelievably wrong, and those who can't.

I screen dump this for now and message you 5 years from now.

Data clearly can't convince you, but maybe time will?

If there has been any major scandals with the current vaccines in use i will be the first to say i was wrong.

Will you if it's the opposite?

43 minutes ago, 2009 said:

Your honour entact using children as a shield?

And to add to this, most of the people advocating that children get vaccinated to protect all the older people aren't saying that cos they genuinely care about all the lost lives; they just want their life to go back to normal.

They weren't online showing concern for all the disasters, famine, and starvation that go on (and always have). The world is a tragic place (for others), and they are fine with that.

But now, they can't enjoy their life; they can't do all the things they used to do -- so vaccinate your kids! Let's help the world beat covid (so I can have my luxuries). Lol!

That is what they are saying (reading between the lines, cos they'd never admit it).

Right kids, get vaccinated, so Patpong can open up again!

Very honourable, mate. 

Edited by 2009
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

In other words, you've got nothing. You made a claim. which wasn't factual and now you're wriggling.

There are risks to getting vaccines (just like all pharmaceuticals); it's written on the datasheet that comes with them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wolf81 said:

My daughter is 4 years now, 5 years in half a year.

If our school would force vaccination, I'd either look for another school or do some home schooling. 

I doubt there will be any forced vaccintion - even in my school, as long as 80% of students and teachers are vaccinated, the school can open. Even an antivaxxer foreign teacher was not made to vaccinate (despite protests from her students when they found out about it. 

7 minutes ago, 2009 said:

There are risks to getting vaccines (just like all pharmaceuticals); it's written on the datasheet that comes with them.

And there are risks to not getting them. A death rate 14 times as much for the unvaccinated as the vaccinated should have made that clear. What is so hard to understand about that?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

And there are risks to not getting them. A death rate 14 times as much for the unvaccinated as the vaccinated should have made that clear. What is so hard to understand about that?

Maybe you should get vaccinated then.

25 minutes ago, placeholder said:

What is so hard to understand about that?

I'll tell you what's not so hard to understand: your motive.

Your motive for wanting kids vaccinated.

And it ain't cos you care about their grandparents, or their next door neighbour with diabetes.

You just want everything to go back to the way it was before for you. You want to travel freely. You want the bars and clubs fully open again. You want to eat and drink and go where you please. You wanna do whatever you want again. You want all the luxuries and pleasures life has to offer. 

And you want our kids to take the shot for you. Admit it.

Edited by 2009

2 hours ago, Virt said:

I screen dump this for now and message you 5 years from now.

Data clearly can't convince you, but maybe time will?

If there has been any major scandals with the current vaccines in use i will be the first to say i was wrong.

Will you if it's the opposite?

I always admit when I am wrong.

Same here, I have lots of screenshots of my messages and replies to them, including when I was banned from the forum a few months ago. 

And I agree time will tell, I don't think it will be 5 years but much less.

Cheers.

55 minutes ago, 2009 said:

And to add to this, most of the people advocating that children get vaccinated to protect all the older people aren't saying that cos they genuinely care about all the lost lives; they just want their life to go back to normal.

They weren't online showing concern for all the disasters, famine, and starvation that go on (and always have). The world is a tragic place (for others), and they are fine with that.

But now, they can't enjoy their life; they can't do all the things they used to do -- so vaccinate your kids! Let's help the world beat covid (so I can have my luxuries). Lol!

That is what they are saying (reading between the lines, cos they'd never admit it).

Right kids, get vaccinated, so Patpong can open up again!

Very honourable, mate. 

I would be happy when my Son is vaccinated so that IF a more severe variant emerges that impacts children with a greater degree of severity than existing variants then he at least may have some protection. 

I imagine most parents who agree with vaccinations feel the same.

But...  that information is boring and the ‘so Patpong can open up again’ is a far more effective troll... 

4 minutes ago, 2009 said:

I'll tell you what's not so hard to understand: your motive.

Your motive for wanting kids vaccinated.

And it ain't cos you care about their grandparents, or their next door neighbour with diabetes.

You just want everything to go back to the way it was before for you. You want to travel freely. You want the bars and clubs fully open again. You want to eat and drink and go where you please. You wanna do whatever you want again. You want all the luxuries and pleasures life has to offer. 

And you want our kids to take the shot for you. Admit it.

I guess when you've got nothing, you make it personal and go to motive. It's clear that you are cornered have no facts to back you up, and are resorting out of desperation to personal attacks. You've got nothing.

• Haha 1