Bank salaries

RafPinto

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

1. I have enough money for the both of us.

2. Education, same.

3. wisdom, good luck finding a woman with that.

4. Humour, not sure that works well across languages unless you're Mr. Bean.

I'm basing my marriage preferences on fertility and willingness to have sex (with me).

Rich or well off Thai women as I said don't need to marry. Former PM Yingluk  did not officially marry her partner as she  (and other Thai women) do not want to have to devide/share their wealth if a breakup occurs. If legally married would have to split marital property and if the woman is richer she isnot slitting her family wealth with a pooer Thai man or some broke farang who thinks he's better.

• Haha 1

On 12/28/2021 at 4:58 AM, BritManToo said:

More important, I'd be asking if she were such a good catch how come, at 40, she's single?

And the answer is usually one or more of,

1. drowning in debt,

2. a nightmare to live with,

3. mentally ill,

4. frigid,

5. unlucky in love.

I've not yet encountered a 5., but there must be a few.

Good risk assessment there! ????

I'd wager number 2 and 4, (and throw in just for surety, "A complete and utter control freak")! ????????

• Like 1

My wife was a party girl and a bitch girl as she likes to say ????. Personally I find it hard to believe as she's so very sweet to me and I just can't see it????????

People can change I guess, but every time I say no way you were bitch she really gets offended ????. Then I tell her do something bitch and prove me wrong. No bitch behavior. I asked her how did you have time to study for masters if you were so bitch, but she tells me I was just very good at time management ????????⛹️

I guess I'll never know.

Guest Isaanlife
5 hours ago, RafPinto said:

I think it's a decent career.
Studying economics, doing a masters, starting at bank as trainee assistant manager and later assistant manager and now branch manager with 7 staff, 2 assistant managers, a car with driver etc.

Decent or not, it is simply a mid-level career at best. Branch managers must number in the 100,000's in Thailand

You need to look at the facts?

If she was in a long term relationship with a Thai, if she was that great a catch with a great job, he would have already married her.

There is more to the story and at 40, a Thai woman will have a hard time finding anyone for marriage. Switching from a Thai to a foreigner at this age is proof of that.

Just because she has a mid-level job is not a reason to get married.

2 hours ago, Isaanlife said:

Decent or not, it is simply a mid-level career at best. Branch managers must number in the 100,000's in Thailand

You need to look at the facts?

If she was in a long term relationship with a Thai, if she was that great a catch with a great job, he would have already married her.

There is more to the story and at 40, a Thai woman will have a hard time finding anyone for marriage. Switching from a Thai to a foreigner at this age is proof of that.

Just because she has a mid-level job is not a reason to get married.

BS!

• Like 2

Guest Isaanlife
10 hours ago, Pravda said:

You live in Issan. You know nothing.

I know how to tie my shoes!

Edited by Isaanlife

On 12/28/2021 at 11:58 AM, BritManToo said:

More important, I'd be asking if she were such a good catch how come, at 40, she's single?

And the answer is usually one or more of,

1. drowning in debt,

2. a nightmare to live with,

3. mentally ill,

4. frigid,

5. unlucky in love.

I've not yet encountered a 5., but there must be a few.

6. has no opportunities to meet men because works to much and doesn't drink so doesn't go out socially.

Have heard that no.6 applies to the vast majority of single Thai women over about 35.  Especially the ones who've actually got a career rather than just some crappy low paid job.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Isaanlife said:

I know how to tie my shoes!

My God - that took me years to perfect - failed Kindergarten as teacher refused to tie insisting must learn at home - home said teacher would do.  Still have nightmares about that.   

Forgot to add - now can not even reach that low.  ????

Edited by lopburi3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

6. has no opportunities to meet men because works to much and doesn't drink so doesn't go out socially.

Have heard that no.6 applies to the vast majority of single Thai women over about 35.  Especially the ones who've actually got a career rather than just some crappy low paid job.

I would like to point out that a woman that has done without sex for 20 years, and mainly lived alone for that time, will probably be happy to do without sex for the next 20 years, and so is unlikely to prove satisfactory as a wife.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/28/2021 at 11:56 PM, seajae said:

My wife is the manager of a fairly big export company with quite many workers both at the port and the mine, in Australia she would be getting  4 plus times what she earns here which is under  80,000 baht a month, wages in Thailand are a lot lower than the west

How do you figure Australia to be West of Thailand? ????

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He's guessing ["I'd say..."] or he just Googled it!

He doesn't know what every bank pays and he probably doesn't want to give me too many hints as to his own salary, although I already know he's paid more than that.