Thai ladies’ morality- I have no idea what they are thinking

Danderman123

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Discussions about the morality of prostitution are off topic here. I was more interested in the thought process of the husband's bringing their wives to service Farangs. 

Given that the Thai men are reported to be seeing other ladies while their wives are busy, that seems to answer the question.  

Just now, The Hammer2021 said:

555 You don't define what is on or off topic.

But no:

'Given that the Thai men are reported to be seeing other ladies while their wives are busy, that seems to answer the question.'

Does not really answer any question.

You pre-presume marital status.

You have ignored all the responses which refute your scenario presented by your  'friend'

The guys are on scooters might be motor sai taxi drivers not husbands.

When a Thai girl  has an SO married or otherwise they usually stay well in the background.

To be honest I doubt they synchronise their sexual activities as in: 'seeing other ladies while their wives are busy'

Open relationships,   pecuniary or otherwise don't really work to that kind of timing.

• Haha 1

On 12/30/2021 at 12:33 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously my insider knowledge in women's heads is limited. But it seems lots of girls work in bars for some time and then they stop and have a "normal" life. It's also not unusual for girls at universities to make some extra money while they study. Will there be any phycological damage? I guess it depends a lot how much they think about it.

Luckily most of the Thai girls are not Catholics who have to think about their sins and all that. F$%@ and forget - and there is no problem.

I agree totally . As long as there is an escape plan and they smart enough to stack chips whilst they can, get out and forget the whole sordid business. As for the psychological damage couldn't be any worse than having a string of <deleted> boyfriends regardless of country of origin.  Some girls just seem to luck out in that respect. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

But no:

'Given that the Thai men are reported to be seeing other ladies while their wives are busy, that seems to answer the question.'

You have ignored all the responses which refute your scenario presented by your  'friend'

When a Thai girl  has an SO married or otherwise they usually stay well in the background.

To be honest I doubt they synchronise their sexual activities as in: 'seeing other ladies while their wives are busy'

Open relationships,   pecuniary or otherwise don't really work to that kind of timing.

Again, I have enough information to know that the lady in question:

Works factory, gets up at 5 am on work days

Has a Thai husband

The Thai husband delivered her to the customer’s pool villa.

14 hours ago, Hummin said:

I hope it was her letting you sleep with her, with his approval? 

????

I quite plainly said that the friend "let me" - - there were so many choices back then, as here now, that it would be insane to do such a thing w/o approval... and the husband probably found someone else for the night... 

On 12/30/2021 at 11:19 AM, MrJ2U said:

There not worth the hassle.

Stay with the married ones.

How wrong can you be ?  As I was told when I was 16, now that's a very long time ago, if you want to avoid family hassles and other associated baggage then befriend a pretty , large breasted nymphomaniac orphan ( over 18 obviously ).  I wish I followed my friends advice. ????

Edited by Excel

19 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I might be concerned but I wouldn't be making the pejorative  moral judgment  you seem to trying to  elicit. I would be more worried if they were front line troops in Afghanistan. I do  not relish them as killing machines and would worry about the danger they  are in. Our sons and daughters have sex lives but it is not our  business to be even thinking about it. Oil workers, soldiers, bomber pilots, miners, chemical process workers, construction  workers all potentially do damage  and harm to themselves  and to others but you don't care about their  jobs. So the  issue is sex. That is  your objection. Prostitution is the wrong kind of barter and the wrong  kind of women's independence. You exhibit the classic trends of controlling patriarchy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Are_All_Prostitutes_(song)

Women's independence, what a joke. Most of them don't do it because they like it. How do i know, i grew up the the Amsterdam Red Light district. I don't have a problem with sex workers in general but know the ugly side of it. That part you willingly ignore. Do you really think a 20 year old is having a good time having sex with an old ugly man? You should talk to them to find out. Probably more interested to keep the availability than solving the problem

Edited by FritsSikkink
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Women's independence, what a joke. Most of them don't do it because they like it. You only care about availability.

Some like it, and the controll of their own life it giving them! Some like it more than any other work! Some can't stay in any other work of different reasons! Some is controlled by others and forced to do it, either feel forced to do it, to take care family, and have no other options, or forced physical by others by trafficking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I went with a Thai lady off and on for a few years, or better said, I rented her. We had plans to go to Brazil this weekend, but she abruptly dropped me, having a found a better customer. But her sister volunteered to go in her place. She said her Thai husband doesn’t mind because she is just working. For 2 or 3 months.

On 12/30/2021 at 2:59 PM, Broken Record said:

Yup, I had some Old guy telling me all about Thailand, the people, the women situation, the horrors of driving here and not to do it, he was telling this as a 73 year old who had lived here for 3 years, of course he didn't know I had been here 30 years, I just let him carry on until he had exhausted every put down of Thailand and Thai people ha had in his repertoire, then I dropped the bombshell, he said no more about the subject, I sympathize with him and understand where he himself is coming from, but we looked at Thailand completely different, cos his experience started as an old man, mine didn't so I'm not bitter and twisted. 

Why would coming here in your older years make you hate the place?

As a 70 year old, I can't see him getting any sex in his home country.

Here is the place to be! 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Why would coming here in your older years make you hate the place?

As a 70 year old, I can't see him getting any sex in his home country.

Here is the place to be! 

Or ... sex with people his own age ... that's scary in itself ????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Or ... sex with people his own age ... that's scary in itself ????

Yep, my former Brit wife divorced me when she was 50 .......... thank god!

I can't imagine having sex with a woman that old, let alone 70.

Hurrah for Thai ladies morality!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

So I am in Istanbul now with a young Thai lady, en route to Brazil. 

She swears her Thai husband has no problem that she is Going indefinitely with me. 

Makes me wonder how many ladies married to elderly Farangs have Thai husbands waiting for them. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am lazing on the beach in Brazil, waiting for Omicron to pass in Thailand. Meanwhile, the ladies are lining up to come visit me when I return.

The married lady I am with here in Brazil is demanding 2 nights a week.

Her married neighbor wants 1 night a week, plus trips abroad.

A bar Mamasan is professing her eternal love for me on Facebook, and wants one night a week. Apparently, that’s all she can manage, she is booked the other six nights.

Hmm.. that leaves three nights free, unless I double them up.

Along the same lines as the OP, I went with a Thai lady on and off for 4 years. Off was when I went home for a few months, and she lived with a Thai boyfriend until I returned. At one point, she left Thailand to travel with me for some months, and her Thai boyfriend settled down with another lady and had a kid. When we returned, we stayed together in Pattaya for a few months until I ejected her, and she convinced her boyfriend to dump his girlfriend. But the girlfriend dumped the kid on him.

so now my ex pays for her barely working Thai boyfriend, and the kid. When she goes with a customer, he runs down to see his ex girlfriend.

Its pretty obvious when she stops making big bucks, he will be gone, and she will be broke.

Meanwhile I am in Brazil with her twin sister.

• Haha 2

well it's a job like anything else ????

there was a gay guy who found out once that his partner of 20 years had a wife and children and had a double life.

he didn't take it nicely, and was shocked, the gay farang was in tears, thought it was all for love

the gay partner excuse was it was a "job" and the family knew it, and since the gay farang was very very rich, it was meant as a source of funds for the entire family.

kind of creepy and crazy, but people will do crazy things in crazy times just to survive, and westerners were not different during time of wars. Ask the German wives whoring themselves to American and Russian soldiers after the Berlin invasion to protect and feed their families.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

There are alot of women who are not professionals, yet they will do a guy for some cash. Nothing wrong with that. Only the puritans and prudes would fault a woman for that. They are referred to as freelancers. There are all sorts of freelancers here, from all walks of life. 

In the US, there are far more freelancers than there are here. Only they would never in a million years admit they are getting busy for cash or gifts and prizes. And you never know what it will cost up front. It often ends up being a real scam.

Here the system is infinitely more honest, and most of the women have infinitely more integrity. You know what you are getting into up front, and you know what it is going to cost you too. 

My only issue is the freelancer who has a Thai husband, that part boggles my mind.

while writing this, I have a married Thai lady on my sofa arguing via telephone with her married neighbor over who gets to visit me in my condo when I return. Apparently, they are satisfied with their arrangement, but are asking to go together to Cambodia after Songkran.

• Haha 2

On 12/31/2021 at 9:49 AM, The Hammer2021 said:

But no:

I took a Thai lady to Dubai and other countries for a few months. While she was away, her Thai boyfriend knocked up another lady, so I guess he synchronized well.

Now the Thai lady has to support her husband, his Mia noi, and the Mia Noi’s baby.

• Haha 1

On 12/30/2021 at 5:49 AM, BangkokReady said:

But at the same frequency and to the same level of casual acceptance by society?

I can only speak for the UK, but the idea of a gik, a mia noi or young women having older men pay them for sex while at uni seem very rare.

Hmmm, look up sugerdaddy.  It is very common throughout the western world, Europe and USA too. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I took a Thai lady to Dubai and other countries for a few months. While she was away, her Thai boyfriend knocked up another lady, so I guess he synchronized well.

Now the Thai lady has to support her husband, his Mia noi, and the Mia Noi’s baby.

One does not HAVE to do anything in life. We make choices. Some are smarter than others when it comes to the choices they make in this life. 

• Like 1