Second RT-PCR Covid test required for Test and Go

sghanchey

Does anyone know what would happen if someone never gets the second PCR test under Test and Go? I can't find anywhere in Pattaya that has testing available. The best private hospitals (ex Bangkok Hospital Pattaya) have cancelled testing and the others are all booked up indefinitely. I would be willing to pay instead of opting for the government's free second test offer, but none have availability and were unhelpful in suggesting alternatives. I am going to check out Banglamung Hospital this morning, but am extremely anxious about waiting around in a large public hospital with potentially hundreds of sick people. 

I know of people that are just ignoring the 2nd PCR requirement based on the assumption that there would be no follow up on it.

Not sure myself. Think it's likely the gov aren't organized enough to monitor but I'll probably just do it anyway myself.

• Like 1

The pink paper from the airport, that you have signed, is an order. 
So you can be traced and punished under communicable disease act. 
Go to any possible hospital, maybe they will test you as a priority. Possible there is a separate line for people with this paper. 
bear in mind what happen to istaeli who did a runner from his hospital. 

in bangkok all private hospitals have walk in. Maybe in the afternoon, evenings there are less people. 

The sooner you do test the least chance for a positive

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 2