MOPH vaccine certificate update delay after 3rd dose

FriendlyFarang

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Did you get the 3rd dose at the same place as the first two?

Different place, but I don't think it makes a difference, they all access the same MOPH system

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Are you using the Mor Prom app?

No, but I assume tho Mor Prom app just displays the MOPH website, which I'm accessing directly through the QR code, so same data.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, FriendlyFarang said:

Different place, but I don't think it makes a difference, they all access the same MOPH system

Some venues (eg the sports stadium in Pattaya) seem to be linked directly in to the database and updates are real time, whereas others must collect the data and update the database in batches, hence the delay you experienced.

2 minutes ago, Grusa said:

If you get a third jab, how do you update your yellow covid pssport? Anyone know?

I guess it depends on the vaccination center.  In my case, Patong Hospital, I presented a yellow covid vaccination passport (obtained from the Phuket Provincial Health Office for 50 baht) along with a copy of my passport photo ID page and while I waited they entered the 3rd booster shot data into that yellow passport.  The data is also up-to-date on the MOPH website in that it shows data for all 3 covid jabs I have had.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

What were you offered for your boosters if you don't mind me asking?

I'm scheduled for a booster next week.

Arrived at Phuket Provincial Health Office in response to an announcement for a two-day vaccination clinic offering Moderna 3rd shot boosters, only to be told that the 2nd day had been canceled (presumably because they gave away everything the first day).  A nice man there told us they were offering Pfizer at Patong Hospital that same day.  Drove over there to find out that the jabs on offer were Moderna instead.  Received a Moderna jab.  Time from arrival to departure was 2 1/2 hours.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

What were you offered for your boosters if you don't mind me asking?

I'm scheduled for a booster next week.

Depends on which shots you had before and also on the place.

The general recommendation seems to be AZ as booster for people who had two shots of Sino or Sino + AZ, and an mRNA booster for anybody else. But some places offer mRNA to everybody

5 hours ago, skatewash said:

Arrived at Phuket Provincial Health Office in response to an announcement for a two-day vaccination clinic offering Moderna 3rd shot boosters, only to be told that the 2nd day had been canceled (presumably because they gave away everything the first day).  A nice man there told us they were offering Pfizer at Patong Hospital that same day.  Drove over there to find out that the jabs on offer were Moderna instead.  Received a Moderna jab.  Time from arrival to departure was 2 1/2 hours.

Good for you.

• Like 1