Thailand, the most beautiful girls in the world. 

SAFETY FIRST

20 minutes ago, Hummin said:

A dirty mind is what defines a dirty man and not necessery the look. What he do to women, how he behave and how he treat women, how he speaks about women, and how he speaks to women. 

And you seem to think that you have the knowledge and the right to label men like that.

I could try to put a label two on you. I am sure you wouldn't like them. But then, I don't know you and I don't really care about guys who think they are somehow superior because they don't want to be seen with pretty young girls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And you seem to think that you have the knowledge and the right to label men like that.

I could try to put a label two on you. I am sure you wouldn't like them. But then, I don't know you and I don't really care about guys who think they are somehow superior because they don't want to be seen with pretty young girls.

I had my time travelling doing sports, working as a field engineer on a very beneficial schedule, and I think I'm quite okay by now. Working for this very moment going to last as long as possible. 

To be earnest, I didn't name any person, I named surtain behavior as "dirty old man". It seems that's difficult to understand, and from your previous posts you maybe right to feel targeted. But that's you, and nothing to do with me how you feel about my posts. 

One time in Pattaya in my 40'ies I saw myself 10 maybe 15 years older across the bar. A man with a big smile looking at me, and his hands was inside and outside the clothes of a pretty girl in her early 20'ies, and that's when I realized how bad it looks when drunk old men still think they are the gift to all women, and can behave exactly how they want in public with girls who is working in a tough business trying to make some money. 

And some really do not understand how the girls turn out to be bad women, cheating and lying and do whatever to maximize the profit from each and one they meet? 

I believe you are smarter than you sometimes come out here on the forum, and you know what I'm talking about. 

38 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Here's one of me on the beach with the wife in Pattaya ............ I'm a bit older in this one.

pig2.jpg

How many Thai wives do you have? A photo you sent me  does not look like her.

You also said she had become fat, like a German hausfrau. Looks in pretty good shape to me.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Hummin said:

One time in Pattaya in my 40'ies I saw myself 10 maybe 15 years older across the bar. A man with a big smile looking at me, and his hands was inside and outside the clothes of a pretty girl in her early 20'ies, and that's when I realized how bad it looks when drunk old men still think they are the gift to all women, and can behave exactly how they want in public with girls who is working in a tough business trying to make some money. 

I would have to agree with this, sex belongs behind closed doors. Pawing girls publicly just because you can is not a good look.

When I was in the bar scene, I found treating bar girls with respect and consideration paid dividends in terms of their enthusiasm later. And yes, I know some of it could have been faked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I would have to agree with this, sex belongs behind closed doors. Pawing girls publicly just because you can is not a good look.

When I was in the bar scene, I found treating bar girls with respect and consideration paid dividends in terms of their enthusiasm later. And yes, I know some of it could have been faked.

Just some of it?  :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you realize that he is a dirty old man in your mind?

Who gave you the idea that he or many other old men think they are a gift to women? Likely they don't care what women think about them. And why should they care?

Probably the guy was happy.

And probably the girl was happy to make money or drink lots of alcohol or whatever she did.

Remember, almost all the girls in Thailand do these jobs because they want to do them. Nobody forced them to do what they do. Many of the girls could spend time with handsome young guys. But the girls prefer to spend their time with not so handsome old guys who like to spend money on the girls.

So it seems in the situation you describe the old guy and the young girl were perfectly ok with what they were doing. Only you with your restricted conservative mind didn't like what he saw. Now is that a problem from those two or your problem?

You gotta laugh at the white knights wanting to defend hookers sensibilities.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

And some really do not understand how the girls turn out to be bad women, cheating and lying and do whatever to maximize the profit from each and one they meet? 

Living with one now, she gets 10Kbht/month wages and a nice house to live in.

She might manage to scrounge another 2-3Kbht in the month.

No problem with her cheating or lying, it's what women do!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Imagine our white knight going over to the old guy and the young girl and telling him he should take his hands off her.

And then the girl probably reacts like: No, let him do that. It makes him happy and I make a lot of money.

It's not about being a white knight. It's just about a certain dignity about how you act in public. The fact that the girl is happy with it does not make the sight of a guy slobbering and touching up a woman in front of others suddenly acceptable. You lie with dogs you get fleas so I suppose the answer is not to go i.e. you go to a place where that is acceptable then you see what you see.

You talk about traditional women's roles of being in your kitchen and I have no problem with wanting it. I like it too. But there seems a different side to your opinions, such as that thai women don't have thoughts, and you seem happy with traditions that  limit  women's  freedoms and personal choices. But touch up a woman in front of others and traditions don't matter.

Others seem happy there are no safety nets for women with kids and no follow up on child support in Thailand.  Maybe so that women have to look for alternatives like prostitution or going with an old unattractive guy.

You put it all together and it seems less about being after traditional values and more about having a low opinion of women. And maybe about themselves.

Apologies to be serious. Just call me Buzz Killington. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 4:06 PM, Adumbration said:

I have been here for a long time.  The two most beautiful girls I have ever seen were:

1. Pumping gas at a PTT in Phuket

2. Riding on the back of flat bed with 20 other building laborers

If either of those girls lived anywhere in the west they would have a vapor trail of guys following them around constantly.

I chatted at length with the girl at the gas station.  She was farm fresh from Nakon Nowhere.  It is worth noting that she was working there for just 4 days...and then she disappeared.  Into the underbelly of Patong I assumed.

This is a much more agreeable subject for a thread, "Where Did You See You The Most Beautiful Woman in Thailand?"

1. Selling 'Osaka' cream cakes at Big C Klang, Pattaya. I bought more cakes than was good for me.

2. Owner of [name withheld] Hotel in Surat Thani. We I eventually had to move to another hotel.

3. EZ Massage girl from Sisaket. Vanished, allegedly snapped up by a Japanese LDOP.