Thailand, the most beautiful girls in the world. 

SAFETY FIRST

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Imagine our white knight going over to the old guy and the young girl and telling him he should take his hands off her.

And then the girl probably reacts like: No, let him do that. It makes him happy and I make a lot of money.

You started the pissing contest and made it personal. Don't forget that!

That comes from one who brought home a georgious young lady who turned out to be the most horrible  experience in bed you ever had due to your earlier post in this thread. It didn't strike you one second why she sat in the toilet for an hour and hoped you sleeping and would not have sex with. Talking about some kind of insight of how girls feel and how scared some of them are when working before they are numb and learn how to play. Not one second did you think about that, or what? 

Labeling people with being a knight because he just see the obvious and also try to see it from their side as well. I do have a lot of empathy with the girls, yes.

But maybe not so popular by saying so or point that out. It's just common sense, nothing else from someone who have seen and travelled alot.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It didn't strike you one second why she sat in the toilet for an hour and hoped you sleeping and would not have sex with.

Probably a thief pretending to be a prostitute, wait until the drunk guy is asleep, then rob him.

One of the reasons you should never take a girl you don't know back to your place.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hummin said:

That comes from one who brought home a georgious young lady who turned out to be the most horrible  experience in bed you ever had due to your earlier post in this thread. It didn't strike you one second why she sat in the toilet for an hour and hoped you sleeping and would not have sex with. Talking about some kind of insight of how girls feel and how scared some of them are when working before they are numb and learn how to play. Not one second did you think about that, or what? 

That is funny and you know why? That was a loooong time ago. I was maybe 35 at that time with normal weight. And let's not forget, I asked her sometime in the late evening if she wants to spend the night with me and we drove together to the hotel maybe 2am. So she had about 4 hours to change her mind. She didn't.

As far as I am concerned it's entirely up to each individual girl what they want or don't want. If that beauty would have told me to leave her alone I would have done that. I am sure it would have been no problem for her to find another sponsor - maybe a 20 years old guy who could make her happy all night long. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Are you claiming ......

You don't have a low opinion of women?

Yes. We all have emotions and histories and I don't like all sorts of people and situations. I have low opinion of the actions of some women who done me wrong. But even most of those situations turned out fine. I am not scared of them.  I am not worried if they have the same freedoms as me. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

It's not about being a white knight. It's just about a certain dignity about how you act in public. The fact that the girl is happy with it does not make the sight of a guy slobbering and touching up a woman in front of others suddenly acceptable. You lie with dogs you get fleas so I suppose the answer is not to go i.e. you go to a place where that is acceptable then you see what you see.

You talk about traditional women's roles of being in your kitchen and I have no problem with wanting it. I like it too. But there seems a different side to your opinions, such as that thai women don't have thoughts, and you seem happy with traditions that  limit  women's  freedoms and personal choices. But touch up a woman in front of others and traditions don't matter.

Others seem happy there are no safety nets for women with kids and no follow up on child support in Thailand.  Maybe so that women have to look for alternatives like prostitution or going with an old unattractive guy.

You put it all together and it seems less about being after traditional values and more about having a low opinion of women. And maybe about themselves.

Apologies to be serious. Just call me Buzz Killington. 

Ok, you asked me personally so let me answer you. Obviously my answer is my personal opinion and I am not a representative of dirty old men. ???? 

I agree with you that some behavior is not suitable for everywhere. What you described sounded to me like a situation maybe in a beer bar in Pattaya. As far as I am concerned that is about the same thing as sitting somewhere inside a dark bar in other places. And then it's still up to those people involved. If both want to do what they do then let them do it. We don't have to watch what they are doing. Thailand is not a good place to visit for people who don't want to see what they will call immoral behavior.

I don't have a stereotype image of women. I know a couple of successful women and sometimes I do business with them. Often I like to talk to them in the same way like I like to talk to intelligent educated men. And many of those women talk to me and hire me again. So I can't really be so bad.

But at the same time I have no interest to meet those women outside of work and certainly I have no interest to go out with them. Because if I go out with a girl then I want to have fun and I don't want to talk about rocket science. I know some guys are turned on by smart women, I am not one of those guys.

And about thinking: I am pretty sure I mentioned this story in this forum already: Once I had a gf who behaved erratically. I thought long and hard why she would behave in the way she did. Finally I asked her what the logic behind her behavior is. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and asked me something like: "Why do you think there is any logic and why do you think I think about what I am doing?" That was an eye opener for me. Since then I don't expect logical behavior or thinking from people, and especially girls, anymore. It made my life a lot easier not to expect logic behavior or logic thinking. 

And about the safety net for women (I know you didn't accuse me): I think it is fair when men have to support their children. But IMHO support should be necessary support and not more than that. I met a couple of guys who were married and then divorced and they lost a lot and then they still had to pay huge amounts of ex-wife and child support. A lot more support then if the woman would have worked in a simple job. That is IMHO wrong. Support, yes. Financing a good life for the ex: No!

And now let's concentrate on the beauty of the Thai girls!

IMG_0994.jpg.6927c56793afa00037f5b7787701b20a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Ok, you asked me personally so let me answer you. Obviously my answer is my personal opinion and I am not a representative of dirty old men. ???? 

I agree with you that some behavior is not suitable for everywhere. What you described sounded to me like a situation maybe in a beer bar in Pattaya. As far as I am concerned that is about the same thing as sitting somewhere inside a dark bar in other places. And then it's still up to those people involved. If both want to do what they do then let them do it. We don't have to watch what they are doing. Thailand is not a good place to visit for people who don't want to see what they will call immoral behavior.

I don't have a stereotype image of women. I know a couple of successful women and sometimes I do business with them. Often I like to talk to them in the same way like I like to talk to intelligent educated men. And many of those women talk to me and hire me again. So I can't really be so bad.

But at the same time I have no interest to meet those women outside of work and certainly I have no interest to go out with them. Because if I go out with a girl then I want to have fun and I don't want to talk about rocket science. I know some guys are turned on by smart women, I am not one of those guys.

And about thinking: I am pretty sure I mentioned this story in this forum already: Once I had a gf who behaved erratically. I thought long and hard why she would behave in the way she did. Finally I asked her what the logic behind her behavior is. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and asked me something like: "Why do you think there is any logic and why do you think I think about what I am doing?" That was an eye opener for me. Since then I don't expect logical behavior or thinking from people, and especially girls, anymore. It made my life a lot easier not to expect logic behavior or logic thinking. 

And about the safety net for women (I know you didn't accuse me): I think it is fair when men have to support their children. But IMHO support should be necessary support and not more than that. I met a couple of guys who were married and then divorced and they lost a lot and then they still had to pay huge amounts of ex-wife and child support. A lot more support then if the woman would have worked in a simple job. That is IMHO wrong. Support, yes. Financing a good life for the ex: No!

And now let's concentrate on the beauty of the Thai girls!

IMG_0994.jpg.6927c56793afa00037f5b7787701b20a.jpg

I agree with much of what you say. If you can get a young girl and you are both happy sounds good to me.

I think what Hummin described was different to a couple having a kiss in a dark corner and so that was why I made  my comment. 

I just come back to the old chestnut that being a feminist can simply mean letting women do their thing such that they are subject to the same freedoms and restraints as men. Some types of women will love the housewife life. Some types won't and never did. As long as I can find one that makes me happy then other women can be successful and make mistakes same as men. 

Enough of this stuff. 

• Like 1

So you're calling your girlfriend "a beautiful little thing".

Maybe they should wear mask 24/7 as all become beautiful.

When half of the face is covered by a mask are you surprised that the faces look similar?

What was the purpose of the post ?

All thai girls are beautiful with a mask on because you can't see their faces or..?

masked gal.jpg

• Confused 2

12 hours ago, milys said:

So you're calling your girlfriend "a beautiful little thing".

Maybe they should wear mask 24/7 as all become beautiful.

When half of the face is covered by a mask are you surprised that the faces look similar?

What was the purpose of the post ?

All thai girls are beautiful with a mask on because you can't see their faces or..?

masked gal.jpg

The purpose of my post was to say that I am so lucky living amongst all this beauty. 
I thought it was a nice post but there's always a Cranky in the audience, go for a walk and cheer yourself up.

And like the comment above, I agree some look ugly even with a mask. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

When I came back to Thailand six months later, she was gone. I hope she found happiness

I often see a beauty walking down soi Buakhao riding my PCX. 

I do a U turn a little way down the soi and when I return she's gone. 

Vanished 

22 hours ago, Hummin said:

and you became a nurse because of the women? 

Strange statement. I never got involved with anyone I worked with, and I was actually with someone when I started nursing.

I went nursing to help people, believe it or not.

BTW, nursing stopped me thinking that women were special. Being bullied by female managers probably gave me my attitude to women now.

20 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I was introduced to the beauty of Thai women back in the eighties. I had flown in from Australia as a scientific consultant to a business in Map Ta Phut.

Wat was tiny, could not have been more than 35 kg. Slender, every movement was graceful. Gorgeous face, framed by short lustrous black hair. We worked together in the laboratory for a week. At that stage, I spoke no Thai. She managed to communicate to me she had a boyfriend who had broken her heart. I made no moves on her, it would not have been appropriate. Much as I was tempted.

A day before I was due to leave, she showed me a health certificate. I didn't twig to the fact that was her signal she wanted a relationship. When I came back to Thailand six months later, she was gone. I hope she found happiness.

She managed to communicate to me she had a boyfriend who had broken her heart.

When I started visiting Thailand, I spent a lot of time in Tilac gogo on Cowboy ( way back before it went all blue and chrome and horrid. Got talking to a nice lass who told me that she was there because her farang husband died. Very sad. Even now I don't think she was making it up, as that sort of sadness can't be pretend.

When I came back to Thailand six months later, she was gone.

Every nice bargirl I enjoyed being with on one visit was gone the next time I returned to LOS, except for a couple that I had extended relationships with over the years, but eventually even they vanished from my life.

21 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I often see a beauty walking down soi Buakhao riding my PCX. 

I do a U turn a little way down the soi and when I return she's gone. 

Vanished 

That often happened to me in bars if I was tardy about asking a lass to accompany me to the hotel. Happy days back then when the girls really were slim and attractive, and the punters outnumbered the girls.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Strange statement. I never got involved with anyone I worked with, and I was actually with someone when I started nursing.

I went nursing to help people, believe it or not.

BTW, nursing stopped me thinking that women were special. Being bullied by female managers probably gave me my attitude to women now.

I have a couple of friends who said they choosed to be nurse because of the majority of females in nurse uniforms. No joke, but most of them specialized either in army (In missions), international help organisations, and also offshore oil intallations. They could not work in normal hospitals of different reasons either pay combined with the workload and as you said, female bosses or managers. 

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Every nice bargirl I enjoyed being with on one visit was gone the next time I returned to LOS, except for a couple that I had extended relationships with over the years, but eventually even they vanished from my life.

Yes, that happens often enough.

I find it sometimes funny when girls return to the same place many years later. Sometimes just for a visit to show all the old girls what a beautiful life she has now. And sometimes back to work...

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes, that happens often enough.

I find it sometimes funny when girls return to the same place many years later. Sometimes just for a visit to show all the old girls what a beautiful life she has now. And sometimes back to work...

and sometimes not so funny.

In Nana I was once accosted by a girl that I'd taken out years before, but the time had not been kind to her. Perhaps she was on drugs, but she looked awful.

I was going to give her 1000 baht just out of pity, but she demanded 500, so I gave her that instead. Quite sad as her sister, that I had also taken out, had died in a m'bike accident.

9 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I have a couple of friends who said they choosed to be nurse because of the majority of females in nurse uniforms. No joke, but most of them specialized either in army (In missions), international help organisations, and also offshore oil intallations. They could not work in normal hospitals of different reasons either pay combined with the workload and as you said, female bosses or managers. 

Fair enough.

I don't think many men that went nursing with that in mind would last long. The job isn't just mopping fevered brows and looking pretty for the Drs. It's darn hard work and not well rewarded. I don't think I went home on time very often either.

When I started in the 80s, I worked in the largest hospital in NZ and there were only 6 males out of 900 nurses. Wasn't till I worked in London that I met many male nurses and they were mainly from the Philippines.

I guess some non nurse men have images of male nurses having the time of their life, but far from the truth for those I knew.

24 minutes ago, Hummin said:

females in nurse uniforms

The paramedics from Pattaya City Hospital on Soi Buakhao dress in Coveralls, now that is sexy, a beautiful petite Thai-beauty in coveralls. 

I often see them soi Buakhao at the 7-Eleven or food stalls out the front. 

Yes, they do look sexy in a nursing uniform. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

The paramedics from Pattaya City Hospital on Soi Buakhao dress in Coveralls, now that is sexy, a beautiful petite Thai-beauty in coveralls. 

In some western countries nurses wear scrubs now. About as unsexy as possible to get.

8 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Bangkok Hospital uniforms is sexy! And there is one at Bangkok who can not measure my blood pressure. If I was single I would polite ask her if she wanted to marry me!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I was introduced to the beauty of Thai women back in the eighties. I had flown in from Australia as a scientific consultant to a business in Map Ta Phut.

Wat was tiny, could not have been more than 35 kg. Slender, every movement was graceful. Gorgeous face, framed by short lustrous black hair. We worked together in the laboratory for a week. At that stage, I spoke no Thai. She managed to communicate to me she had a boyfriend who had broken her heart. I made no moves on her, it would not have been appropriate. Much as I was tempted.

A day before I was due to leave, she showed me a health certificate. I didn't twig to the fact that was her signal she wanted a relationship. When I came back to Thailand six months later, she was gone. I hope she found happiness.

Moral of the story?  You snooze, you lose.

• Like 1

Many, many years ago our very own Mr. Bojangles right here on TV turned me on to the British directed Thai movie P.  I was stateside at the time.  I was grateful and at the same time I was agonised to know I was so far away from this beautiful land and the lovely creatures inhabiting it.

Great tune, too.  And in my book I rate this as one of the most sensuous dances I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.  What a knock out of a girl.

BTW, it took me quite a while but I did manage to find the full movie and downloaded it.  It's a well done flick.

Anyway, if you're a poster watching this and you're stuck abroad I feel your pain.  :biggrin:

Edited by Tippaporn
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Alwaysthailand said:

Unfortunate, so much narrative and so few images of THAI beauty posted

Do a Google Image......

Thai Beauty, you'll be overwhelmed. 

Google a Unicorn too for a laugh

11 minutes ago, Alwaysthailand said:

what its like when I dreamed

BTW, weird dreams